Poll

would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?

yes
5 (45.5%)
no, because:
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?  (Read 3245 times)

KURUPTION-81

i think its alright, if people dont like the topic create one that interests you.

"My greatest challenge is not what's happening at the moment, my greatest challenge was knocking Liverpool right off their fucking perch. And you can print that." Alex Ferguson

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Rud why are you sticking your head in the sand?

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
Sticking my head in the sand? Why cause im not responding to every post and every PM about this issue?

Dre-Day - if you spent just a 10th of your whinging time put into more productive posts across the boards on the forum then that would help...

The forums are being cleaned up and new moderators are being looked at. You only have to look at the past six weeks to see an improvement.

I dont need to report to you and i dont always have the time to come back to the countless PMs reporting peoples behaviour and telling me who should and shouldnt be banned.

Posts like this arent gonna do you any favours either...

lesson 2: on this board it's best to be with me than against me  :pirate:  [/color]:idea:

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Sticking my head in the sand? Why cause im not responding to every post and every PM about this issue?

Dre-Day - if you spent just a 10th of your whinging time put into more productive posts across the boards on the forum then that would help...

The forums are being cleaned up and new moderators are being looked at. You only have to look at the past six weeks to see an improvement.

I dont need to report to you and i dont always have the time to come back to the countless PMs reporting peoples behaviour and telling me who should and shouldnt be banned.

Posts like this arent gonna do you any favours either...

lesson 2: on this board it's best to be with me than against me  :pirate:  [/color]:idea:

i'm not wasting time, as i feel that i'm working efficiently when it comes to dealing with the trash.
no need to take my criticism personal; you were the one that made false promises about dealing with certain posters that i reported ; don't do the crime if you can't do the time  :nawty:

and i never tell you what to do, i only give suggestions.
and yes you don't have to respond to all my reports, but when you're going to dodge the issue, you can't blame me for looking for other ways to get your thoughts about certain things.

as far as the so called improvement that you're referring to; oh wow, a few more topics get locked  ::)
that's really something to be proud of  :-X
stop beating around the bush Rud, even one of your staff members addressed the bad state of the forum.

and i'm not sure why you brought up that quote of me; it was sarcasm and it has nothing to do with my criticism in this topic.
seemed like you pictured the impression you have of me in your mind while writing your response, in stead of reading the topic with an open mind  :whistle:
and me not addressing the issue wouldn't improve the bad state of the forum at all, as i'm not the root of the problem.
besides, if i didn't bring this up, somebody else would have done it sooner or later anyway, as it has been brought up a few times before as you can see in the first post of this topic.

so in the meantime, do yourself a favour Rud and stop making promises that you can't fulfil.

action speaks louder than words  :idea:

Rud

• Kingdingaling
  • Connected
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
i'm not wasting time, as i feel that i'm working efficiently when it comes to dealing with the trash.
no need to take my criticism personal; you were the one that made false promises about dealing with certain posters that i reported ; don't do the crime if you can't do the time  :nawty:

and i never tell you what to do, i only give suggestions.
and yes you don't have to respond to all my reports, but when you're going to dodge the issue, you can't blame me for looking for other ways to get your thoughts about certain things.

as far as the so called improvement that you're referring to; oh wow, a few more topics get locked  ::)
that's really something to be proud of  :-X
stop beating around the bush Rud, even one of your staff members addressed the bad state of the forum.

and i'm not sure why you brought up that quote of me; it was sarcasm and it has nothing to do with my criticism in this topic.
seemed like you pictured the impression you have of me in your mind while writing your response, in stead of reading the topic with an open mind  :whistle:
and me not addressing the issue wouldn't improve the bad state of the forum at all, as i'm not the root of the problem.
besides, if i didn't bring this up, somebody else would have done it sooner or later anyway, as it has been brought up a few times before as you can see in the first post of this topic.

so in the meantime, do yourself a favour Rud and stop making promises that you can't fulfil.

action speaks louder than words  :idea:

That quote was to showcase your attitude and its once again obvious in this post. I had no "impression of you" - this was read with an open mind - have you forgotten our countless PMs going over what i can and cant do? Clearly - as i've always responded and we've discussed things when there have been issues that can or cant be dealt with.

What promises? Plenty of posters have been banned and more accounts that you realise deleted.

The place is getting cleaned up - slowly but surely and of course Jome agreed - Jome is staff and we are discussing it in the Dubcnn Staff Forum so its being addressed - we all agree things need to be improved.

Westcoast News Network // www.dubcnn.com // Westcoast News Network

Elano

i think you don't see the problem.
i had to lock my detox topic, to keep out idiots.

Australian Bastard

I don't feel there's much to be active about.

Matty

i think the forum is cool the thing the only annoying thing is the large amount of game dickriders who get really hostile when it comes to their main man and his air force 1's. however they are entitled to their opinion so whatever...

and you got those threads where people are trying to sell, advertise and sometimes just plump up their ego about rare unreleased music from the death row era. lol @ all those topics and how heated some the arguments always get...

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i think the forum is cool the thing the only annoying thing is the large amount of game dickriders who get really hostile when it comes to their main man and his air force 1's. however they are entitled to their opinion so whatever...

and you got those threads where people are trying to sell, advertise and sometimes just plump up their ego about rare unreleased music from the death row era. lol @ all those topics and how heated some the arguments always get...

yep it's mostly the same stuff ;)

smegma

Maybe you should add something valuable yourself if you don't like it ";)"

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

you do realise that this is a serious topic?

smegma

I do. That's why I made this suggestion.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

in that case, thanks for the tip.
until now i never really considered that  :-\

smegma

Maybe you should delete your account.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace

Maybe you should delete your account.
how would that improve the issue i pointed out in my first postt?