Poll

would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?

yes
5 (45.5%)
no, because:
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?  (Read 3249 times)

smegma

Maybe you should add something valuable yourself if you don't like it ";)"

you do realise that this is a serious topic?

I do. That's why I made this suggestion.

in that case, thanks for the tip.
until now i never really considered that  :-\

Maybe you should delete your account.
how would that improve the issue i pointed out in my first postt?

It actually doesn't have anything to do with the issue at all.

Okka

i think the forum is cool the thing the only annoying thing is the large amount of game dickriders who get really hostile when it comes to their main man and his air force 1's.

The same goes with Spider Loc. When i click the link to "West Coast Connection Forum", the first thing i see is a topic about Spider Loc or The Game. And all most all of them are some topics about dissin them.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
i'm not wasting time, as i feel that i'm working efficiently when it comes to dealing with the trash.
no need to take my criticism personal; you were the one that made false promises about dealing with certain posters that i reported ; don't do the crime if you can't do the time  :nawty:

and i never tell you what to do, i only give suggestions.
and yes you don't have to respond to all my reports, but when you're going to dodge the issue, you can't blame me for looking for other ways to get your thoughts about certain things.

as far as the so called improvement that you're referring to; oh wow, a few more topics get locked  ::)
that's really something to be proud of  :-X
stop beating around the bush Rud, even one of your staff members addressed the bad state of the forum.

and i'm not sure why you brought up that quote of me; it was sarcasm and it has nothing to do with my criticism in this topic.
seemed like you pictured the impression you have of me in your mind while writing your response, in stead of reading the topic with an open mind  :whistle:
and me not addressing the issue wouldn't improve the bad state of the forum at all, as i'm not the root of the problem.
besides, if i didn't bring this up, somebody else would have done it sooner or later anyway, as it has been brought up a few times before as you can see in the first post of this topic.

so in the meantime, do yourself a favour Rud and stop making promises that you can't fulfil.

action speaks louder than words  :idea:

That quote was to showcase your attitude and its once again obvious in this post. I had no "impression of you" - this was read with an open mind - have you forgotten our countless PMs going over what i can and cant do? Clearly - as i've always responded and we've discussed things when there have been issues that can or cant be dealt with.

What promises? Plenty of posters have been banned and more accounts that you realise deleted.

The place is getting cleaned up - slowly but surely and of course Jome agreed - Jome is staff and we are discussing it in the Dubcnn Staff Forum so its being addressed - we all agree things need to be improved.

what's this attitude you are speaking of? please elaborate  ???

and if you had read that post with an open mind, you would have responded differently.
i don't really know you off course, but it just doesn't make sense in any other way.

as far as the promises are concerned; you have said a few times that you would take a look at my reports but a lot of times you didn't get back to me, neither did anything change ( i still have the pm's in case you don't believe me)
i know you are very busy, and i respect that, but i'd like to be answered sometime, no matter how long it takes.
currently there isn't a better method on the forum, than reporting through pm.

-do you have the right not to respond? yes
-do you have the rights to disagree with me and make whatever decision you think is best? off course! you run this after all.
-does the fact that not getting a response to a couple of my messages imply that you didn't read anything? no

and yes i don't know what goes on behind the scenes so statistically speaking i believe you when you say that the state of the forum has improved.
however, i'm an active member, i mainly check the west coast section and when i see that certain troublemakers go on and on and seem to get away with it, it confuses me, especially when taking into account that you agreed that they are troublemakers and that several other members are complaining about them(the fact the freepost "movement" was once started only further proves my point).

so i hope for you, and the other members of this forum that you stick to the plans to drastically improve the situation.

Chad Vader

Lets stay on topic here  ;)
The problem ain´t the West Coast section there´s a lot of cats that enjoy that section.
It´s the few the troublemakers. that fuck up for the rest.
If they get banned everytime they try to sign up again....then the "problem" is mostly solved.

I think you think way too much about this. It's just a section of a message board,
it's not something to bang your head against the wall powerless.
Just read the threads you like, ignore the others. It's as simple as that.

Yep,I agree with you there...
but if you read "The dubCC complain committee thread" the picture is a little different.
I usually have no problems with the West Coast section.
The way I see it is that there's a few fucks that fuck it up for the rest. (we all know who they are)
So what I think Dre-Day is trying to say is;
Why don't do something with the troublemakers. (correct me if I'm wrong)

as a response to:
"The dubCC complain committee;
West coast.
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=169168.0
Is the westcoast section part of dubcc
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=188453.0
what was so good about the westcoast section in the early days?
http://www.dubcnn.com/connect/index.php?topic=188667.0

Black Gloves

I feel ya Rud, this dude Chad Vader/Dre-Day acts like internet is everything LMAO.

Dont enter the threads you dont want to check...dont get mad at me, cuz i know u dying to get me banned or should i say "the troublemakers",

for sayin that nobody outside the West checkin for Dre and that Quik > Dre.

This dude wrote a whole essay cuz he got sooo mad and started talkin about how people fucked up the thread...

Aint you the same dude that makes ALL the annoying "Serious Detox Threads", all the "Dubcnn was better years ago" n etc. Get a life homie ;D

Its just a site.

I didnt get mad when you fucked up my threads (ie You hate Game but still 485 responds)? Did i care? Heeeeeeeeell no, i dont give a fuck. Its just the internet move on with your life. THats my advice to you ;)
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 06:15:18 AM by Tha Shiznit »

smegma

^dude, please make your posts all WHITE

smegma

Because I wanted to read what you posted, but I had to select the text to read it.

JAZ

why do you care ??
i like how you did "why" in the german flag colors. cause thats EXACTLY what i think when germany comes up.

Soulful

• Muthafuckin' Don!
why does the westcoast section suck (from my point of view)

1. not alot of good music coming out of the west coast right now,,,therefore very little to talk about

2. there are a bunch of idiots in there that still are waiting for suge to take over the musicworld and deathrow to come back and him being the president of united states...

3. spider loc fans..the new version of dipset fans...

i promised myself not to go in there anymore a bunch of times...then i forget...and i go in there..and then i remember.. that the westcoast section sucks

outbound is tha shit though 8) :sombrero: :pimp: :bandit: :rock: :banana_trippin: :monkey: :monkey_dance2: :banana: :banana_rock:
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 12:01:11 PM by Soulful »

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Rud? please respond
« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2008, 12:43:12 PM »
up for Rud:

i'm not wasting time, as i feel that i'm working efficiently when it comes to dealing with the trash.
no need to take my criticism personal; you were the one that made false promises about dealing with certain posters that i reported ; don't do the crime if you can't do the time  :nawty:

and i never tell you what to do, i only give suggestions.
and yes you don't have to respond to all my reports, but when you're going to dodge the issue, you can't blame me for looking for other ways to get your thoughts about certain things.

as far as the so called improvement that you're referring to; oh wow, a few more topics get locked  ::)
that's really something to be proud of  :-X
stop beating around the bush Rud, even one of your staff members addressed the bad state of the forum.

and i'm not sure why you brought up that quote of me; it was sarcasm and it has nothing to do with my criticism in this topic.
seemed like you pictured the impression you have of me in your mind while writing your response, in stead of reading the topic with an open mind  :whistle:
and me not addressing the issue wouldn't improve the bad state of the forum at all, as i'm not the root of the problem.
besides, if i didn't bring this up, somebody else would have done it sooner or later anyway, as it has been brought up a few times before as you can see in the first post of this topic.

so in the meantime, do yourself a favour Rud and stop making promises that you can't fulfil.

action speaks louder than words  :idea:

That quote was to showcase your attitude and its once again obvious in this post. I had no "impression of you" - this was read with an open mind - have you forgotten our countless PMs going over what i can and cant do? Clearly - as i've always responded and we've discussed things when there have been issues that can or cant be dealt with.

What promises? Plenty of posters have been banned and more accounts that you realise deleted.

The place is getting cleaned up - slowly but surely and of course Jome agreed - Jome is staff and we are discussing it in the Dubcnn Staff Forum so its being addressed - we all agree things need to be improved.

what's this attitude you are speaking of? please elaborate  ???

and if you had read that post with an open mind, you would have responded differently.
i don't really know you off course, but it just doesn't make sense in any other way.

as far as the promises are concerned; you have said a few times that you would take a look at my reports but a lot of times you didn't get back to me, neither did anything change ( i still have the pm's in case you don't believe me)
i know you are very busy, and i respect that, but i'd like to be answered sometime, no matter how long it takes.
currently there isn't a better method on the forum, than reporting through pm.

-do you have the right not to respond? yes
-do you have the rights to disagree with me and make whatever decision you think is best? off course! you run this after all.
-does the fact that not getting a response to a couple of my messages imply that you didn't read anything? no

and yes i don't know what goes on behind the scenes so statistically speaking i believe you when you say that the state of the forum has improved.
however, i'm an active member, i mainly check the west coast section and when i see that certain troublemakers go on and on and seem to get away with it, it confuses me, especially when taking into account that you agreed that they are troublemakers and that several other members are complaining about them(the fact the freepost "movement" was once started only further proves my point).

so i hope for you, and the other members of this forum that you stick to the plans to drastically improve the situation.

PS: Rud if you think it's better to respond through pm then that's fine too
;)
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 09:35:27 AM by Dre-Day »

Prof@ssor

why do you care ??
i like how you did "why" in the german flag colors. cause thats EXACTLY what i think when germany comes up.

lol. damn that was hard!

Black Gloves

What i would like Rud to do is to delete all of the "Serious Detox threads" with all the quotes and shit. So fuckin annoying.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

someone needs to buy this site.

Now_Im_Not_Banned

^naah, i just have a lot of free time at work... i'd never run this site unless it was straight handed 2 me.

Don Seer

:o