Poll

would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?

yes
5 (45.5%)
no, because:
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?  (Read 3247 times)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
:o

what's up?  ;)

please speak about what's on your mind  ;)

Don Seer

problem is.. people here still dont know how to deal with groupies and/or stealth pr attempts by desperate artists and dj's.

idiots like westside159/people promoing spider etc.. if their shit was ignored.. itd be forgotten. but someone always always bites

if you're stooping to self promotion on an internet forum you're already fucked.

the volume of game posts is bound to happen.. but spider.. why is he even a factor? he's nothing.

moderation is part the answer when posts go to shit, or banning for obvious spammers and troublemakers. however as has been shown with fuckwits like kain.. you cant ban everyone.

i never really got sick of it and ducked out due to getting busy, and never really come around much. the odd spurt of activity here n there.

i dont have the time to mod much these days.. i cant really use the forum from work like i used to, and i'm never at home beyond that.. i'm either out of town at my girls or like recently.. i've been to turkey.. i'm off on tour at the end of this month too.. i skate when its dry.. so i'm way outta touch.

i wish dubcnn would do one thing i've been suggesting for years... news podcasts with music+interviews embedded .. partly so i can keep up.. also to keep people talking.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
problem is.. people here still dont know how to deal with groupies and/or stealth pr attempts by desperate artists and dj's.

idiots like westside159/people promoing spider etc.. if their shit was ignored.. itd be forgotten. but someone always always bites
true, that's the downside of flexibility, as "we" are dependant on the reactions of other members, to troublemakers  :-\

if you're stooping to self promotion on an internet forum you're already fucked.

the volume of game posts is bound to happen.. but spider.. why is he even a factor? he's nothing.

moderation is part the answer when posts go to shit, or banning for obvious spammers and troublemakers. however as has been shown with fuckwits like kain.. you cant ban everyone.
off course there are always exceptions  :P

i never really got sick of it and ducked out due to getting busy, and never really come around much. the odd spurt of activity here n there.

i dont have the time to mod much these days.. i cant really use the forum from work like i used to, and i'm never at home beyond that.. i'm either out of town at my girls or like recently.. i've been to turkey.. i'm off on tour at the end of this month too.. i skate when its dry.. so i'm way outta touch.

i wish dubcnn would do one thing i've been suggesting for years... news podcasts with music+interviews embedded .. partly so i can keep up.. also to keep people talking.
oh yeah i talked to you before so i totally understand why you're so busy  ;)
but Jome posted a couple of great suggestions on page 1 of this topic, so if you like those, Jome & Rud could help you to adapt them  :)

PS: i really appreciate that you're stopping by, Seer  :)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
by the way, what if you made Jome an admin?
he's active ;)

Jome

he's active ;)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

LOL...Jome just jizzed in his pants.

Jome

:D

MontrealCity's Most

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hey one of my threads is there , sweet

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
he's active ;)

yeah i mean you know what goes on around here so ;)

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Why's Bishop on that list. If Detox drops, so will Reformation. At least he's got a shot at releasing an album.

so is Reformation dropping before or after Hittman's Aftermath album?

lol i thought hittman was kinda cool but serioulsy hittman or bishop same shit.

Honeslty i could juts imagine where Game would be now if Dre would of been behind the last 2 projects. Even Dre for that matter would probably be more out there

Other than a beat or 2 and maybe 100K more sales from groupies like u where would Game be?

he would be in the same position he's in right now faggot.

The Documentary was only Games best song sales and singles wise cuz at the time the whole G-Unit/aftermath thing was big.

now shut the fuck up and die faggot.

lol whats with this guy?? This is why i dont come on the westcoast section. 14 year old kids and shit try to bang on the net

i moved your post over here, cause i think it fits better  ;)

Chief

nope... WC section sucks, all the threads are about snoop game dre etc etc... theres no good new hiphop coming from the WC and all the people in that part of the forum seem to think theyre LA gangsters... and the worst thing about it is, people think WC hiphop is the best when its not, the south and east are killin it... even here in australia theres new acts comin up that shit on anything coming out of WC right now....

i check WC section once in a blue moon, i find i prefer to searcg keywords in that part of the forum, just because theres so much bullshit being posted there... outbounds and g-spot are the best parts of this forum imo. even TOT is better than the WC section  :D

Sickaluffa

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • my bitch drives what u drive and she got new tits
Doesn't matter. Nothing is really poppin on the West Coast anyways. There's the people that are honest about it, and then there's the delusional people who still think Death Row and DPG are still relevant.

Time to move on.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
The staff and I have been discussing the various issues with dubcc and come up with a plan to sort out the forum.

First up is a reorganisation of forum sections. Gone are the 9 boxes on the main page. Its been cut to 6.

Here's how it breaks down.

PC & Gaming has been merged with Entertainment to forum "Entertainment & Gaming" the Sports sub section remains as is.
Grafix & Webmastery has also been merged into "Entertainment & Gaming"

The Lab has been merged with Keystyle and with Keystyle Audio Battles and the new look Lab for covering lyrcism and production is now a sub-section of Outbound.

it's good to see that they've put the wheels in motion  ;)

SEERLOVESKAIN

Dre-Day you're a homo.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
Dre-Day you're a homo.

you're welcome  8)