Poll

would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?

yes
5 (45.5%)
no, because:
6 (54.5%)

Total Members Voted: 6

Author Topic: would you be more active in the west coast section if it was moderated properly?  (Read 3246 times)

Johnny B

the west coast section BLOWS. move on people.
every thread is about Snoop, Bishop, Gayme, Crooked I, or some other douche bag.

Chad Vader

every thread is about Snoop, Bishop, Gayme, Crooked I, or some other douche bag.

So? Just skip the bad ones and reply to the good ones  ;)

Johnny B

So? Just skip the bad ones and reply to the good ones  ;)

sorry, just a little bitter. lol

Johnny B

also, I just don't like how people make newer threads about every artist. the Kurupt Super Thread was one of the best examples of merging all the threads together..

I don't like seeing the board infested with 10 different Snoop/Bishop threads. I'm glad you made that FAQ thread, but still, doesn't seem to be working cause not everyone is going to contribute I guess.

Chad Vader

also, I just don't like how people make newer threads about every artist. the Kurupt Super Thread was one of the best examples of merging all the threads together..

agree 100%

I don't like seeing the board infested with 10 different Snoop/Bishop threads.
I'm glad you made that FAQ thread, but still, doesn't seem to be working cause not everyone is going to contribute I guess.

Agree 100% again.... I do my best to keep shit organized and keep everything in related threads.  ;)
Like the NWA family thread,The Above The Law thread (that Tanji started),The RBX thread and so on....
There's not really any serious Snoop and/or Bishop thread yet.... but remember the change start with you/us  ;)

Jome has done a great job taking care of the troublemakers....
next step should be to merge similar threads (how many "I hate Bishop Lamont" threads do we really need?  >:( :-\)