Author Topic: Hypocrisy of the Republicans  (Read 524 times)

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Hypocrisy of the Republicans
« on: August 15, 2008, 06:23:43 PM »
"Bullying and intimidation are not acceptable ways to conduct foreign policy in the 21st century,"  - George Bush

"At the same time, we must make clear to Russia's leaders that the benefits they enjoy from being part of the civilized world require their respect for the values, stability and peace of that world." - McCain

Excuse me? Did everyone simply forget that the US invaded Iraq, which posed no threat, and used purposely faked evidence for the presence of WMD's as the main reason to justify the invasion? A war that's so far killed 200,000 Iraq civilians? Who the hell do these people think they are? After Gitmo, Abu Grab, and the hundreds of falsified documents about chemical weapons in Saddam's possession, the US has zero credibility on this issue. I guess Americans can invade Iraq, but the Russians, who actually might have a decent reason, can't invade Georgia, because it's not "civilized".

How little common sense can these people have? Let alone all the morons who want to vote for McCain. le.

J Bananas

Re: Hypocrisy of the Republicans
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2008, 06:35:45 PM »
"Bullying and intimidation are not acceptable ways to conduct foreign policy in the 21st century,"  - George Bush

Yeah I love that quote. Definitely scoffed out loud the first time I saw it.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2008, 07:09:43 PM »
Iraq violated United Nation resolutions regarding weapons insprectors.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2008, 07:38:29 PM »
Iraq violated United Nation resolutions regarding weapons insprectors.

Their were no weapons. Not one. Not obeying a UN resolution is not a reason to invade someone. If you actually think the war in Iraq is justified in any way, you're the dumbest person on the planet.

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2008, 08:01:31 PM »

Their were no weapons. Not one. Not obeying a UN resolution is not a reason to invade someone. If you actually think the war in Iraq is justified in any way, you're the dumbest person on the planet.

There ended up being no weapons of mass destruction. But every single intelligence agency in the world, from the US to Britian to Israel, believed that Iraq had WMD.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2008, 08:13:28 PM »

There ended up being no weapons of mass destruction. But every single intelligence agency in the world, from the US to Britian to Israel, believed that Iraq had WMD.

Thinking they had WMD's is one thing. I thought they had them too. Why not? That's a honest mistake.

But, a mistake turns into lie, when Colin Powell goes to the UN with a satellite photo of an ice cream truck and says it's a mobile Serin gas facility. Or where Bush states exact amounts of each chemical Saddam has stock piled. That isn't "getting it wrong." That's lying. The US thought they had WMD's, so they made up evidence to support the claim. The world intelligence got it wrong, but the US lied. Bush knowing went into Iraq after faking the evidence to support the war. That's a crime, pure and simple. Bush lied to you, and yet you don't care.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2008, 08:16:11 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Matty

« Reply #6 on: August 16, 2008, 01:04:18 AM »
forget about iraq it is russia who are the evil ones and the humanitarian disaster in georgia must be punished. this kind of thinking pisses me off, some more countries need to stand up and start telling america that if they can do what the hell they want with nobodys permission then they can do so too. they probably have better reasons too. what was the reason for invading iraq again? none of this double standards bullshit. georgia is tiny compared to iraq anyway. world police my ass.

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #7 on: August 16, 2008, 02:27:43 PM »

You just answered your own question.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 16, 2008, 10:34:14 PM »

Your answer screams ignorance. Obviously the countries who want to invade Iraq, would support the evidence of WMD's. Didn't occur to you that Britain who sent thousands of troops to Iraq, would be involved in the whole thing? And Israel who benefits immensely by the invasion of surrounding Muslim countries would also help fake all this evidence? Notice how most of the EU, like France and Germany constantly said their isn't enough solid evidence? Damn, if Blair and Bush say it, it must be true! God damn man, I can't stand reading your stupid, mindless shit anymore.

Matty

« Reply #9 on: August 16, 2008, 11:47:23 PM »
britain's own evidence turned out to be just as phony as the americans. 'sexed' up documents, mysterious deaths and all that stuff. america is interchangable with all the countries that are in on the whole thing. britain is never gonna go against anything america do and any distancing from them is purely superficial and just to take the heat off domestically...

ekmek

« Reply #10 on: August 17, 2008, 11:40:24 AM »

are you kidding me? the US framed the whole thing

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #11 on: August 17, 2008, 04:18:54 PM »
the proper analogy to use, to expose republican/american hypocrisy, would be how the west kept quiet while Israel destroyed southern lebanon and used disproportionate force

kept silent then, but theyre holier than thou now. Maybe because there is no Russian AIPAC?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #12 on: August 17, 2008, 04:47:49 PM »

"At the same time, we must make clear to Russia's leaders that the benefits they enjoy from being part of the civilized world require their respect for the values, stability and peace of that world." - McCain

Excuse me? Did everyone simply forget that the US invaded Iraq, which posed no threat, and used purposely faked evidence for the presence of WMD's as the main reason to justify the invasion? A war that's so far killed 200,000 Iraq civilians? Who the hell do these people think they are? After Gitmo, Abu Grab, and the hundreds of falsified documents about chemical weapons in Saddam's possession, the US has zero credibility on this issue. I guess Americans can invade Iraq, but the Russians, who actually might have a decent reason, can't invade Georgia, because it's not "civilized".

How little common sense can these people have? Let alone all the morons who want to vote for McCain. le.

U call this hipocrisy??? hahahahaha...Iraq and Georgia aren't really the same things cuzz. Wanna talk hipocrisy of the democrats?? Al Gore, Clinton, Elliot Spitzer, John Edwards, JFK..where do u wanna start cuzz??.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #13 on: August 17, 2008, 04:53:16 PM »
U call this hipocrisy???

It's the definition of hypocrisy. You're right, Georgia and Iraq ain't the same thing, Iraq is 100x worse then what Russia is doing. US been in Iraq for made up reasons, killing more then 200,000 innocent civilians, for the last 5 years. Russia has a possibly understandable reason, been in Georgia for a week, and killed a few thousand people.

I can see what you're examples will be, Al Gore promoting global warming while his house apparently uses 3x more electricity then an average one, or John Edwards having an affair. Yes, those are all examples of someone being hypocritical. BUT THEIR JUDGEMENTS didn't lead to the death of 200,000 people, and a war. Comparing small, pointless flaws of Gore or Edwards to Bush lying about invading WMD's to invade Iraq are INCOMPARABLE. Don't go on and on about shit you know nothing about. And all in all, people like Gore are doing the world a whole lot of good, promoting education and science, compared with Bush promoting ignorance and stupidity. Do you know how stupid it is to compare Edwards personal life to Bush invading Iraq? Anyone who cares more about abortion or gay marriage or any other social issue more then things like foreign policy or the economy, are idiots. I saw some evangelical fool yesterday saying abortion should be the number one issue. How brainless can a person be? The point is, what Bush did is criminal, and far worse then anything, any Democrat has done in the last 8 years, COMBINED. It's not a debate, it's common sense.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 04:57:45 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #14 on: August 17, 2008, 04:55:53 PM »
Do you really think Saddam Hussein was not a threat to the west world??? after all the games he played with the weapons inspectors?. Tryin' to hide chemical weapons..burying parts in the desert. This muthafucca was taunting niggas and FUCC HIM. he got what he deserved. As for Iraq...yeah a lot of blood was shed but sometimes you gotta killa some muthafuccas to do some good in this world. A seed has been planted.