Author Topic: Hypocrisy of the Republicans  (Read 525 times)

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
Re: Hypocrisy of the Republicans
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 05:00:48 PM »
U call this hipocrisy???

It's the definition of hypocrisy. You're right, Georgia and Iraq ain't the same thing, Iraq is 100x worse then what Russia is doing. US been in Iraq for made up reasons, killing more then 200,000 innocent civilians, for the last 5 years. Russia has a possibly understandable reason, been in Georgia for a week, and killed a few thousand people.

I can see what you're examples will be, Al Gore promoting global warming while his house apparently uses 3x more electricity then an average one, or John Edwards having an affair. Yes, those are all examples of someone being hypocritical. BUT THEIR JUDGEMENTS didn't lead to the death of 200,000 people, and a war. Comparing small, pointless flaws of Gore or Edwards to Bush lying about invading WMD's to invade Iraq are INCOMPARABLE. Don't go on and on about shit you know nothing about. And all in all, people like Gore are doing the world a whole lot of good, promoting education and science, compared with Bush promoting ignorance and stupidity.

Don't go on about shit I know nothing about??? my brother fought in Iraq and guess what cuzz...the surge is working. There is no Saddam..theres a ton of muslims who is workin wit us right now. We got American shops over there. The seed of democracy is definitly in place. And the US did not invade Iraq for "MADE UP" reasons..do a little reaserach cuzz.

And ain't u the one who wanted World War III???. You gotta be fuccin retarded.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 05:11:42 PM by C-BLUE »

Quadruple OG

« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 05:03:04 PM »
no offense or anything to you, but Fuck Mitt Romney. As someone who went to college in Massachusetts, he did not do shit for higher education and often the statewide budget cuts came from us. Not to mention he basically forced the president of my school to step down because of his brother (whitey Bulger).

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 05:08:09 PM »
no offense or anything to you, but Fuck Mitt Romney. As someone who went to college in Massachusetts, he did not do shit for higher education and often the statewide budget cuts came from us. Not to mention he basically forced the president of my school to step down because of his brother (whitey Bulger).

Yeah I agree Mitts a bitch...I hope McCain dont picc that nigga. As for Whitey Bulger...where the fucc he at??.

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 05:34:42 PM »
And the US did not invade Iraq for "MADE UP" reasons..do a little reaserach cuzz.

Listen junior, I hate retyping things because people can't read. So I'll just copy and paste quotes.

"Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons." - Bush

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."  - Cheney

"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons." - Bush

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent" and "upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents." - Bush

""The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas." - Bush

“The best way for peace is for Mr. Saddam Hussein to disarm,” he insists. “It's up to him to make his decision.” - Bush

Now son, I can go for days posting similar quotes from Bush, Cheney, and many others. The reason the US invaded Iraq was to disarm Saddam so he would pose no further threat. How was Saddam a threat if he has no weapons? How would Saddam disarm, if he had no weapons? How would Saddam bury in the sand, all those chemical weapons? And if he did hide them, how come NOT ONE, and NO EVIDENCE of them existing, AS EVER been found? Please man, I can't waste my time with the basics. It's cold, hard, fact. What's their to argue? The US invaded Iraq to disarm Saddam and remove the threat he posed by using those weapons. That's why they invaded. Invading a country for what they might do in the future is retarded, and illogical considering any country technically could be a threat.

So please explain, how every single piece of evidence could be wrong? How could you get such a specific piece of evidence wrong? Because they made it up. It's common sense.

A seed has been planted.

A seed of what? Democracy? Yes, and I'm sure it'll spread across the world. Listen democracy won't change Iraq or China or any country into a 1st world, happy, rich country. It's impossible for 6 billion people to live like we do. Impossible. And spreading democracy won't change anything. America is not the greatest, freest place on the planet. God forbid the whole world becomes like America, with Wal Marts everywhere. I don't want a WW3, I just want some other country to put America in it's place, so it'll stop policing the world.

Has it ever occurred to you that not everyone wants to live in America? That everyone doesn't want to be like an American? Maybe these people don't want McDonalds and shit everywhere? It's not the job of America to make every country just like ours.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 05:42:42 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2008, 07:42:29 AM »
And the US did not invade Iraq for "MADE UP" reasons..do a little reaserach cuzz.

Listen junior, I hate retyping things because people can't read. So I'll just copy and paste quotes.

"Right now, Iraq is expanding and improving facilities that were used for the production of biological weapons." - Bush

"Simply stated, there is no doubt that Saddam Hussein now has weapons of mass destruction."  - Cheney

"Iraq has stockpiled biological and chemical weapons, and is rebuilding the facilities used to make more of those weapons." - Bush

"Our intelligence officials estimate that Saddam Hussein had the materials to produce as much as 500 tons of sarin, mustard and VX nerve agent" and "upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents." - Bush

""The Iraqi regime . . . possesses and produces chemical and biological weapons. It is seeking nuclear weapons. We know that the regime has produced thousands of tons of chemical agents, including mustard gas, sarin nerve gas, VX nerve gas." - Bush

“The best way for peace is for Mr. Saddam Hussein to disarm,” he insists. “It's up to him to make his decision.” - Bush

Now son, I can go for days posting similar quotes from Bush, Cheney, and many others. The reason the US invaded Iraq was to disarm Saddam so he would pose no further threat. How was Saddam a threat if he has no weapons? How would Saddam disarm, if he had no weapons? How would Saddam bury in the sand, all those chemical weapons? And if he did hide them, how come NOT ONE, and NO EVIDENCE of them existing, AS EVER been found? Please man, I can't waste my time with the basics. It's cold, hard, fact. What's their to argue? The US invaded Iraq to disarm Saddam and remove the threat he posed by using those weapons. That's why they invaded. Invading a country for what they might do in the future is retarded, and illogical considering any country technically could be a threat.

So please explain, how every single piece of evidence could be wrong? How could you get such a specific piece of evidence wrong? Because they made it up. It's common sense.

A seed has been planted.

A seed of what? Democracy? Yes, and I'm sure it'll spread across the world. Listen democracy won't change Iraq or China or any country into a 1st world, happy, rich country. It's impossible for 6 billion people to live like we do. Impossible. And spreading democracy won't change anything. America is not the greatest, freest place on the planet. God forbid the whole world becomes like America, with Wal Marts everywhere. I don't want a WW3, I just want some other country to put America in it's place, so it'll stop policing the world.

Has it ever occurred to you that not everyone wants to live in America? That everyone doesn't want to be like an American? Maybe these people don't want McDonalds and shit everywhere? It's not the job of America to make every country just like ours.

you seem very sure that Iraq never had any weapons...how do you know?? did you go over there and investigate?. it's a well known fact that Saddam Hussein took most of his chemical weapons to Syria where they were later terminated. And it's actually quite easy to dismantle these weapons. Even some of Saddam's aides have admitted this. And why would Saddam Hussein refuse to co-operate with weapons inspectors?. Sounds like the nigga had somethin to hide. You can quote every fuccin guy on the planet and you're still not gonna make a point. And don't be trying back away from that WW3 comment u made cuzz...you're the 1 who said and I quote "This is freaking awesome, lets hope it escalates, world war 3 mother fuckers". Are you American??...'cuz you're beginnin to sound like some terrorist wannabe little bitch kid. As for Iraq...them muthafuccas actually do want McDonalds and they do want a free country. Nobody wants another Saddam regime. My brother was workin wit 'em niggas and the surge is truly workin over there and it dont matter what Obama say or any of his little groupie niggas cuz they aint never been there for real. Obama went to Iraq like 2 years ago and he stayed for 2 days and guess what..he only talked to 2 niggas..and he went again this summer and now he's flip floppin like a muthafucca. Tryin' to make some little excuses like 'oh yeah the surge maybe workin' a little bit..we finna se what we can do' nigga fucc you cuzz. And what you mean you want a see a nother country put a America in place?..you want Russia and Iran to invade us and kill everybody??. The Bush administration aint done shit but help them muthafuccas. Bacc in '02 muthafuccas was cryin for help..the whole world.."aint nobody doin shit about Saddam..dont listen to the UN..China and Russia aint never gonna do shit...boo fuccin hoo hoo". Since the beginning of the 20th century the US has been the king of the hill and you know what they say about the king of the hill..muthafuccas is a little jealous of him. They beg him for help and when he finally offers it the shit ain't never good enough.

everlast1986

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 11:28:21 AM »
great we got a fucking e-gangsta republican analyst up in here now

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 12:12:29 PM »
who the fuck is this c blue character? did c walker go cow tipping or jay walking, got a record and now he has a gangsta alias?
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Primo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • I just want to fit in!
« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 07:48:03 PM »
republican has nothing to do with it. I would rather have Ron Paul in the white house miore than both of the presumptive nominees

Javier

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 07:51:52 PM »
What a hilarious alias, one of the best hahahaha

herpes

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 07:59:47 PM »
who the fuck is this c blue character? did c walker go cow tipping or jay walking, got a record and now he has a gangsta alias?

LMFAO its good to have you back tech

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 10:27:40 PM »

A seed has been planted.

you seem very sure that Iraq never had any weapons...how do you know?? did you go over there and investigate?. it's a well known fact that Saddam Hussein took most of his chemical weapons to Syria where they were later terminated. And it's actually quite easy to dismantle these weapons. Even some of Saddam's aides have admitted this. And why would Saddam Hussein refuse to co-operate with weapons inspectors?. Sounds like the nigga had somethin to hide. You can quote every fuccin guy on the planet and you're still not gonna make a point. And don't be trying back away from that WW3 comment u made cuzz...you're the 1 who said and I quote "This is freaking awesome, lets hope it escalates, world war 3 mother fuckers". Are you American??...'cuz you're beginnin to sound like some terrorist wannabe little bitch kid. As for Iraq...them muthafuccas actually do want McDonalds and they do want a free country. Nobody wants another Saddam regime. My brother was workin wit 'em niggas and the surge is truly workin over there and it dont matter what Obama say or any of his little groupie niggas cuz they aint never been there for real. Obama went to Iraq like 2 years ago and he stayed for 2 days and guess what..he only talked to 2 niggas..and he went again this summer and now he's flip floppin like a muthafucca. Tryin' to make some little excuses like 'oh yeah the surge maybe workin' a little bit..we finna se what we can do' nigga fucc you cuzz. And what you mean you want a see a nother country put a America in place?..you want Russia and Iran to invade us and kill everybody??. The Bush administration aint done shit but help them muthafuccas. Bacc in '02 muthafuccas was cryin for help..the whole world.."aint nobody doin shit about Saddam..dont listen to the UN..China and Russia aint never gonna do shit...boo fuccin hoo hoo". Since the beginning of the 20th century the US has been the king of the hill and you know what they say about the king of the hill..muthafuccas is a little jealous of him. They beg him for help and when he finally offers it the shit ain't never good enough.

Ya' know Eazy hated the Republicans right.

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 06:40:10 AM »

I dont give a fucc who Eazy liked wit all due respect to cuzz thats my nigga. I never said I was a republican but if I had to vote right now..it would be McCain. That nigga been fightin wars and shit and he's also not really your typical republican. now theres a gang of shit i dont like about republicans but theirs also a lot of shit i like. Unlike some of them left wing muthafuccas they seem to got some rules and parameters. Thats what israel got. How the fucc you think they be winnin all 'em wars cuzz?. Niggas is surrounded by muslims and they take every nation out in six days. How you think the Italian mafia survived all 'em years?. Cuz niggas had rules. Gives u a lil power.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 06:41:56 AM by C-BLUE »

dexter

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 09:26:00 AM »
yes

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 12:46:32 PM »

I dont give a fucc who Eazy liked wit all due respect to cuzz thats my nigga. I never said I was a republican but if I had to vote right now..it would be McCain. That nigga been fightin wars and shit and he's also not really your typical republican. now theres a gang of shit i dont like about republicans but theirs also a lot of shit i like. Unlike some of them left wing muthafuccas they seem to got some rules and parameters. Thats what israel got. How the fucc you think they be winnin all 'em wars cuzz?. Niggas is surrounded by muslims and they take every nation out in six days. How you think the Italian mafia survived all 'em years?. Cuz niggas had rules. Gives u a lil power.

interesting.... you've been smoking that glass pipe again huh.

rdizzle510

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #29 on: September 13, 2008, 12:38:46 AM »
Take a look at this new blog I found. Simply My Thougtswww.simplymythoughtssimplymythoughts.com