Author Topic: so an old dude cut me off on my way back home from work, so i get road rage and  (Read 441 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
LOL fuckin road rage - u gotta learn to let that shit go...

i did the most dumbest retarded thing ever.. i really was stupid for doin this that i regret it so much.. i was driving on the 405 freeway when this asshole on a truck cut me off and as i was trying to merge over he wouldnt give me the right away in traffic so as retarded as i am (disclaimer this may or may not be true for legal purposes :) ) we have a staring contest some white dude in a black Ford f-150 truck, yah one of those thinking they own the damn road, i was like man fuck this foo homie i pulled out the banger from underneath my seat and flashed it and guess what he did! HE FUCKIN STARTED SHITTING BRICKS AND STARTED APOLOGIZING SAYING NO NO NO IM SORRY PUTTING UP HIS HAND.. this situation brought me clarity, never to give a fuck again about who has the right away now i just give a dirty look , and let shit go i dont play that game. thats all it is A GAME and nobodys the winner 'cuz you dont own the fuckin road anyways! The city does.

this has been another commercial episode of NauticaICE's chronicles... sponsored by NBC "The More You Know"  :P

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Damn, you're lucky you are alive. 

LMAO