Author Topic: GAME - Jay-Z Freestyle (JAY-Z DISS) DJ Greg Street Show + Question  (Read 521 times)

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
Re: GAME - Jay-Z Freestyle (JAY-Z DISS) DJ Greg Street Show + Question
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 04:13:32 AM »
now the funny thing is now he said he don't want beef wit jay. what's wrong wit this kid?????????
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: GAME - Jay-Z Freestyle (JAY-Z DISS) DJ Greg Street Show + Question
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 09:01:26 AM »
that nigga game is retarded . someone need to do his ass in because he not representin for the west coast.........ya lost points everyday because of that nigga. now diss jay z...... next he going to apologize............. niggas a fuckin clown

uugh..jayz dissed game first...so game is "misrepresenting" the westcoast when hes standin up for the westcoast?

aint jayz the same nigga that came to the source awards on the west and talked greasy about no one robbin him?

the only dude jay-z even likes on the west is snoop.

jayz barely respects the westcoast.
when did jay z diss game?

see thats why i hate faggot ass niggas like this homosexual ass nigga.

GET YOUR INFO STRAIGHT FIRST then talk.

Jay-Z said that Game should kill himself (after Game said that sometimes he feels like he wanna kill himself because of all of the problems he been goin through)....so according to you Game is suposed to be quiet like a church mouse muthafucka??

I fuckin hate faggots like you. Get your info straight then talk yapp nigga
you on games dick nigga? close your mouth with all that extra shit............ Game just needs to shut his mouth up period just like his dickriding fan like you. Game need to keep Jay z name out his mouth..........period

yeah exaclty..u had nothn 2 say....cuz u just a game hater u bitch ass nigga i wish i could see u in real life i would smack the tase out yo mouth nigga

so this nigga says..its game fault for dissin jay BEFORE he heard the reason.....then when i explain it....its STILL games fault?+ and IM on games dicK?

nigga shut the fuck up and go back to the outbound connection were u be ass u fruit cake ass nigga

fuckin dick ryderrrr!!!!! lol ur bout to start shit for a nigga that got a fuckin butterfly on his fuckin face......get off his fuckin dick yo game is notttt that fuckinn good....game is a dumbass sayin he wants to commit suicide he tryin to be like biggie and shit and now hes trying to recall all his cds and take that suicide part out lollll...i agrree with dude he aint reppin the west like he should....nigga is gay as fuck. three words describe games career.....CHANGE OF HEART....this niggaa says and does shit he dont mean constantly...only dude i know that would get a fuckin gay ass butterfly tatoo then chang his mind and get LA on it....then he comes out with all these disses to 50 and like 2 weeks later says 'if he could work with any other artist again it would be 50'

i say he apologizes to jigga in 2 weeks