Author Topic: 2pac - Still All Eyes On Me  (Read 3204 times)

Johnny B

Re: 2pac - Still All Eyes On Me
« Reply #15 on: August 16, 2008, 05:44:49 PM »
plus a few that were confirmed to be recorded in the same time frame these songs were recorded. (Original Of Lil Homies, Still Ballin and so on)

the original of Still Ballin? it's about time. hopefully this is true.

what other OG versions are on this?

diamenz

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #16 on: August 16, 2008, 06:09:02 PM »
why don't you source some material yourself then put out a project?  good luck selling to people stuff that can be downloaded off of limewire.

D-Stress

« Reply #17 on: August 16, 2008, 06:12:48 PM »
where´s tracklist to this and wheres inside death row vol.2? ???

JohnnyL

« Reply #18 on: August 16, 2008, 06:39:08 PM »
lol the fat boy is getting desperate.

let me guess - 5 common ass og songs and the rest single versions or radio edits?

worthless fat shit.  you must have given up on your illustrious rap career :(

No shit.  I don't even feel like stealing the cover art for this one.  He's not even being creative with how he goes about ripping people off anymore.

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 16, 2008, 07:13:40 PM »
when is this dropping?
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 07:26:19 PM by bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #20 on: August 16, 2008, 07:23:48 PM »
never said we had the tray d i said we were getting the trey d but dude fell threw, as for bad azz i said it didnt go threw it was a bunch of old songs and guest features as for tommy songs i dont know what your talking about. i think u should stick to sucking rolands dick and worry about fraudin over there ;)

Oh, you hurt? Get some sleep and stop asking for me to sell your stupid cracked iPhones Mr. R. Hentosh. I don't need to front about my contacts, but apparently you still feel the need to. The reason the Bad Azz and Tray Dee didn't drop was because your source I assume figured out how the fuck you were ripping him off. Colin, Siccness, DubCC, G. Litt's people, everyone figured you out dude the only people who buy your CD's you fat shit are people who want pressed stuff. There's reason 2Pac people don't give you shit, enough said you fake ass remix rapper.

Okka

« Reply #21 on: August 16, 2008, 07:27:07 PM »
Let the man rest in peace.

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #22 on: August 16, 2008, 07:27:45 PM »
Let the man rest in peace.

You said it the best. + 1 Okka.

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #23 on: August 16, 2008, 08:18:57 PM »
cry babys never happy with nothing.... guess ill keep these new crooked i songs to myself or email them to the people who bought cds from us :)
it's babies you worthless fat shit.  if you had anything real you'd put THAT out you stupid fat shit.  you're not fooling anyone but the comical robots at chuck e cheese you fat shit waste of a plastic watch.  that was in the wack-a-mole machine for the KIDS not for the wiggers.  fuckin' fat shit.
never said we had the tray d i said we were getting the trey d
you stupid fat shit.  i have rare unreleased 2puc songs featuring snoop doggie doug i will sell you for a food stamp.  worthless fat shit.
the original of Still Ballin? it's about time. hopefully this is true.
he just youtubed an og remake and is too fat and stupid to know the fat ass fuckhead difference because he has twinkie filling instead of a god damned soul.  worthless, imbecile of a fat shit.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #24 on: August 16, 2008, 09:02:51 PM »
the OG of still ballin eh?  im expecting some sort of remix with the acapella

lil homies?? that shits been around in great quality for years

dude's last album had nothing special

either post up the mp3 or go fuck yaself.  trying to make money off of easy to find 2pac songs.  gay.
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Kameroti

« Reply #25 on: August 16, 2008, 09:09:35 PM »
never said we had the tray d i said we were getting the trey d but dude fell threw, as for bad azz i said it didnt go threw it was a bunch of old songs and guest features as for tommy songs i dont know what your talking about. i think u should stick to sucking rolands dick and worry about fraudin over there ;)

Oh, you hurt? Get some sleep and stop asking for me to sell your stupid cracked iPhones Mr. R. Hentosh. I don't need to front about my contacts, but apparently you still feel the need to. The reason the Bad Azz and Tray Dee didn't drop was because your source I assume figured out how the fuck you were ripping him off. Colin, Siccness, DubCC, G. Litt's people, everyone figured you out dude the only people who buy your CD's you fat shit are people who want pressed stuff. There's reason 2Pac people don't give you shit, enough said you fake ass remix rapper.

aww you poor baby how many aliases you got? maybe ill tell roland who you really are and have you dropped from doing any more dick sucking

your mad you know NOONE when you had to get ahold of me to call crooked i and eastwood for roland to offer them a deal lol

and they still turned dude down because he doesnt have a clue what a good record deal is

lol go play email games and wish you knew anyone of any importance you fucking fag

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2008, 09:37:22 PM »
another cd for the collection

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2008, 09:55:31 PM »

aww you poor baby how many aliases you got? maybe ill tell roland who you really are and have you dropped from doing any more dick sucking

your mad you know NOONE when you had to get ahold of me to call crooked i and eastwood for roland to offer them a deal lol

and they still turned dude down because he doesnt have a clue what a good record deal is

lol go play email games and wish you knew anyone of any importance you fucking fag
are you starting to sweat fatttttty? you know, if you get excited over the internet you may have a cardiac. you weigh 300+ lbs, more than a fucking gorilla. i suggest you stop scamming people / putting out already leaked tracks and invest some of that hard earned taco bell money for a treadmill. sure you will miss your 10 daily taco meals for free, but you may survive to see the new year. fat piece of worthless shit.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2008, 10:03:48 PM by ShortyoIsObese »

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2008, 09:55:51 PM »

You don't even know their deal. That's why they don't fuck with you. Lol. They'll tell you one thing Richard and do another. How about I call Eastwood and tell him about your shiesty shit? He already knows about For The People, next person he'll bring the hammer on is on you fat boy unless you try eating it lard ass. I'm the faggot, you are the one hurt by comments? Everyone knows you have no shit Richard, simple. You are lying scamming faggot who spends his nights on the internet trying to sell off his computer pressed bootlegs.

No one likes you dude, not even your fake girl/mom/you on Myspace/you on AIM. Anyone remember when this homo got his card pulled in 1999 for having a fake girl AIM account? Well now he has the same account on Myspace!!! You are the biggest douche to touch the net since Clint Dogg and that says something. The only thing you should have the right to bootleg is NSYNC and that's because Lance Bass is just like you except without the fatness and you lack musical talent. When you take a look at your pictures, you never lose weight! How many fucking hot dogs do you eat a day lardy?

Honestly dude, I am like MC Hammer you can't touch this you fucking fat ass clown. I make your day, I am your life, I am the fucking Kilo...didn't Sam Sneed tell you? "This motherfucka Kilo is crazy you betta recognize" Oh wait, you were lying about that too right? At least I can set up deals, all you can do is set up your cam on Youtube so people can look at your fatass or set up sites for fake ass bootlegs. Your spelling skills are atrocious at best. "Mechindise"  DON'T MAKE ME LAUGH! Emilio Sparks, who the fuck is that? LMFAO! You are nothing dude, I am surprised Cyserro even fucks with you.

I was talking with my people the other day, the only thing we could find nearly as embarrassing as your ass on Youtube was Chris Crocker. That's fucking sad my man. That's all I got to say for now regarding Mr. Retarded "Fat Assscammer Tosser" Hentosh. Now, go get some food before you starve without your five minute food breaks junkie.

BREAKING NEWS:
Kilo2 knows why Shortyo eats. It's because he feels bad about him being such a loser and knowing that his whole life is based off a scam. More at eleven.

The boy ain't back, the boy is FAT. The closest thing this faggot came to being a mobster is when Kurupt Young Gotti was whoopin' on that ass.

Kameroti

« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2008, 09:59:46 PM »
noone in the industry knows u lol not eastwood not crooked i even sam sneed didnt know who u were you fucking fruit, like i said you told roland a fake name so he wouldnt catch on to you, but guess what thats about to change might as well get that rope ready because your in for a surprise lol

go play in traffic you were a never was in the scene and the industry lol might as well go hang with litt and faggot ass dante they up ya alley as wanna bes