Author Topic: 2pac - Still All Eyes On Me  (Read 3167 times)

Black Gloves

Re: 2pac - Still All Eyes On Me
« Reply #75 on: August 19, 2008, 09:11:27 AM »

LMAO aint Shorty O the fat nigga thats rollin with Cyssero???

Haha this dude still goin on desperate??

Haha i remember dude used to write on BWS forum years ago...this dude really dumb as fizuck! haha fat muthafucka ;)

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #76 on: August 19, 2008, 09:22:13 AM »

« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 09:41:35 AM by Richard_Hentosh »

Klue

« Reply #77 on: August 19, 2008, 10:17:59 AM »
you give him too much importance man. just say fuck you if you want and let him in his dumb shit.

Kameroti

« Reply #78 on: August 19, 2008, 10:28:41 AM »
YES I LOVE IT!!!! out of all the things a person can be doing with his time in this world he dedicated his time to ME! I fucking win everytime

thats the difference between me and you.. ima  winner your a loser... you will always be a loser... i mean damn you dedicating all this time to me i feel like a champion right now

lol this got to make you look pathetic that 1)you would make a forum name using MY name... 2)spend countless hours designing pics of another man (which in itself says something about your charecter as a MAN) and 3) post in every topic i post in

wow seems like you need to get some pussy.... but id expect that from someone who was a bone thugs nerd dick eater

Shortyo       +1
You            -LIFE

··: O.G Kody™ :··

« Reply #79 on: August 19, 2008, 10:41:55 AM »
Am I missing something? Are bootlegs now getting bootlegged? I thought the Death Row and 2Pac DVDs were already released by other sites....

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #80 on: August 19, 2008, 01:12:09 PM »
the difference between me and you.. ima  winner your a loser... you will always be a loser... i mean damn you dedicating all this time to me i feel like a champion right now
i am of normal carriage.  you are not.  if you enjoy being picked on then consider us going steady, fatty.
spend countless hours designing pics of another man
countless hours?  seriously?
Am I missing something? Are bootlegs now getting bootlegged? I thought the Death Row and 2Pac DVDs were already released by other sites....
yes and by a fat shit who has a request in his will that he be buried with all of his fake plastic bling so no one else can have it.

i feel especially sorry for fatty's daughter.  maybe she'll grow into a life of wigdom too and jump on black cock without so much as a "please."

D-Stress

« Reply #81 on: August 19, 2008, 02:33:24 PM »
YES I LOVE IT!!!! out of all the things a person can be doing with his time in this world he dedicated his time to ME! I fucking win everytime

thats the difference between me and you.. ima  winner your a loser... you will always be a loser... i mean damn you dedicating all this time to me i feel like a champion right now

lol this got to make you look pathetic that 1)you would make a forum name using MY name... 2)spend countless hours designing pics of another man (which in itself says something about your charecter as a MAN) and 3) post in every topic i post in

wow seems like you need to get some pussy.... but id expect that from someone who was a bone thugs nerd dick eater

Shortyo       +1
You            -LIFE

Where´s Death Row Vol.2?(I´m Asking 1000th Time Cause You Don´t Play, But You Said Week Ago It Would Be There):confused:

Kameroti

« Reply #82 on: August 19, 2008, 02:39:02 PM »
im waiting on the dvds to come in so i can put it up

Richard_Hentosh

• Lil Geezy
  • Donuts Ya'll!
« Reply #83 on: August 19, 2008, 02:47:30 PM »
im waiting on the dvds to come in so i can put it up
i hope am7 scams your fat ass you fraud of a human being.  fat shit.

Kameroti

« Reply #84 on: August 19, 2008, 03:02:44 PM »
another day dedicated to me? WOW now ur starting to look pathetic

Manu

« Reply #85 on: August 19, 2008, 03:11:18 PM »
another day dedicated to me? WOW now ur starting to look pathetic

and you look fat.

RichSwagger

• 'G'
  • Brazil Street Underboss

Big Fase 100, Rich Swagger & Crooked I

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 19, 2008, 03:29:50 PM »
this shits pathetic yall a bunch of bitches seriously. if shts so easy 2 get why dont yall just up it everytime he tries selling it? instead of following another man round liked his bitch. I bet you all faggits

Kameroti

« Reply #88 on: August 19, 2008, 03:38:34 PM »
^^ thats what it sounds like, a bunch of fags jerking of to another man lol

bad-n-fluenz supporter of the dangerous crew movement

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #89 on: August 19, 2008, 04:08:40 PM »

i feel especially sorry for fatty's daughter.  maybe she'll grow into a life of wigdom too and jump on black cock without so much as a "please."
[/quote]

a word of advice, you talk like that about somebodys kid to their face... you gonna get hurt.