Author Topic: 2pac - Still All Eyes On Me  (Read 3166 times)

Kameroti

Re: 2pac - Still All Eyes On Me
« Reply #90 on: August 19, 2008, 04:20:46 PM »
^^^ exactly cock boys lucky i dont have his address hes too much of a pussy to show who he really is tho :)

Ridah662

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #91 on: August 19, 2008, 05:42:24 PM »
I HAVE HIS ADRESS IF U WANT...AND HIS KIDS NAME AND WIFEY'S INFO AS WELL....

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #92 on: August 19, 2008, 05:55:33 PM »
is that really him lol
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #93 on: August 19, 2008, 05:59:29 PM »
is that really him lol

Yeah, it is.  :o

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #94 on: August 19, 2008, 06:04:02 PM »
is that really him lol

WTF

this guy is sittin here criticizing us for calling him out for being a "Napster excluvsive" bootlegger

how funny
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

The Real Kilo2

« Reply #95 on: August 19, 2008, 06:05:44 PM »
is that really him lol

WTF

this guy is sittin here criticizing us for calling him out for being a "Napster excluvsive" bootlegger

how funny

Yeah, he's the new Sauce Rukas. Lol. How'd the C.I.A. thing go?

Kameroti

« Reply #96 on: August 19, 2008, 06:52:23 PM »

hit me ina  PM wit it or aim

JohnnyL

« Reply #97 on: August 20, 2008, 12:33:10 AM »
^^^ exactly cock boys lucky i dont have his address hes too much of a pussy to show who he really is tho :)

You can have my address, if you promise to send the cd you owe me to it, fag.

ShortyoIsObese

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #98 on: August 20, 2008, 01:15:35 PM »

so what are you going to do you fat piece of obese shit? are you going after Richard_Hentosh? look at who's all over his jock now and dedicates his sad pathetic FAT life to hunt him down. good luck, that address will be very hard to acquire because he uses a post box idiot. if you do decide to visit his fake address, catch a plane. you will die from cardiac arrest if you even attempt to walk for a few blocks. hit the treadmill, fattttty.

smegma

« Reply #99 on: August 20, 2008, 01:29:45 PM »

EXCITING!!

CAN YOU GIVE THAT SPECIAL INFORMATION TO ME? CAUSE I WANT TO STALK SHORTYO AND RAPE HIS WIFE AND KID!

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #100 on: August 20, 2008, 01:33:03 PM »

so what are you going to do you fat piece of obese shit? are you going after Richard_Hentosh? look at who's all over his jock now and dedicates his sad pathetic FAT life to hunt him down. good luck, that address will be very hard to acquire because he uses a post box idiot. if you do decide to visit his fake address, catch a plane. you will die from cardiac arrest if you even attempt to walk for a few blocks. hit the treadmill, fattttty.
hahahaha

Stain

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: August 20, 2008, 01:39:09 PM »
shortyo will assemble his crew and take out whoever questions his questionable bootlegs!  buy now or be a target tomorrow!

so wait, do i get this?  duke is going to hit up peoples families cuz they called his shit wack?  that's like all new heights of e-gangsterizm.  lol you better hit em at night cause the eclipse of you walking down the street is a dead giveaway!

AnnonymousOne

« Reply #102 on: August 24, 2008, 12:40:36 PM »
This shit is sad.

I suggest saying what you would say in person. Everybody is so hard over the internet.

What a joke.  ::)

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #103 on: August 24, 2008, 08:16:37 PM »
This shit is sad.

I suggest saying what you would say in person. Everybody is so hard over the internet.

What a joke.  ::)

stop trying to be so hard acting

D-Stress

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2008, 01:07:26 PM »
 kameroti is gone?rofl.