Author Topic: So people "hate" Game, but when LAX leaks it gets 485 responds?  (Read 1708 times)

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
Re: So people "hate" Game, but when LAX leaks it gets 485 responds?
« Reply #15 on: August 17, 2008, 12:35:02 PM »
2 BAD albums (Street's Disciple & God's Son)

thats fucked up

Sir Petey

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • ♛ bitch I'm flawless ♛
« Reply #16 on: August 17, 2008, 12:35:46 PM »
people love to hate him and they hate to love him.

stephen619

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The Pound, We Roll Thick Like One-Time
« Reply #17 on: August 17, 2008, 12:38:12 PM »
lol game is the truth
best rapper out right now, let's face it
Real Talk
+1

miragedesigns

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #18 on: August 17, 2008, 12:39:25 PM »
lol this thread is very true!!!

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #19 on: August 17, 2008, 12:44:26 PM »
game is definately not the best rapper out right now. anyone thinking that is just a lil too excited about his new cd and just needs to relax and stop jumping to conclusions.

im half way through the album and none of the songs yet are standing out to me. The beats are meh, and the lyrics are the same as his last 2 albums. Same gangbanging, name dropping shit.

atleast ice cube had some bangin beats to cruise to in the whip.

K.Dub

• Magic
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 17, 2008, 12:47:16 PM »
Now I haven't heard nothing from LAX except from a couple of tracks, but is he better than Nas, Bun B, Trae, Slug, Clipse, Tech N9ne?
He's easily better than Trae and Tech 9; who is Slug? Nas & Bun B are both dope, but are somewhat passed their prime; II Trill is very decent, but nothing ground breaking.

I'd give Game the slight edge on Nas right now IMO
How is he better than Trae and N9ne?
Slug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(rapper) You've missed alot.
Nas & Bun are both contenders for Best Rapper Alive imo, Game ain't.
I like Trae a lot, but he is a broke man's Z-ro IMO. N9ne ain't my style, this is my opinion. Bun & Nas can contend for greatest of all time, but right now, there are better MC's
break it down, since 2000: Game has put out 2 near-classics and a 3rd seems to be on the way
since 2000: Nas has put out 2 near-classics (Stillmatic & Untitled probably will be) 2 BAD albums (Street's Disciple & God's Son) and 1 decent album (HHID)
since 2000: Bun B has put out 2 decent solo albums (nothin' ground breakin) and been apart of 2 very good group albums

Game get's the slight edge RIGHT NOW

All opinons, but saying God's Son is a bad album is very wrong.
for me, that cd was filled with some wack songs; it's not BAD per-say, not as bad as SD
but bad tracks: zone out, hey nas, war song
avg 1s: book of rhymes, mastermind, revolutionary welfare, heaven, i can (dont like the kid hook)
good 1s: get down, the cross, made u look, last real ni**a alive, thugz mansion, dance

Lol, so u don't like 3 tracks and that equals the album as bad?

kemizt

The Great Elephant

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 17, 2008, 12:54:49 PM »
a lot of posters here think that just because they listen to doctor's advocate in the moms basement and like shit no one else does that that qualifies them as having dope taste in rap music

yes its true people hate on game but calling him the best out is ridiculous.  dubcnn should shut its forums down so no one else can read this shit

NotoriousTDA

« Reply #22 on: August 17, 2008, 12:58:14 PM »
a lot of posters here think that just because they listen to doctor's advocate in the moms basement and like shit no one else does that that qualifies them as having dope taste in rap music

yes its true people hate on game but calling him the best out is ridiculous.  dubcnn should shut its forums down so no one else can read this shit

word these little kids have less then 20 cds in their collection. All hip-pop. Wouldnt know the real hip-hop sound if it smacked them in the face.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #23 on: August 17, 2008, 01:16:18 PM »

LMAO i told yall...undercover fans.

Then they wanna complain about how much they hate him..why do you listen to his shit then ;)

When i hate on Spider Loc..i dont listen to his music..i strictly hate!

This is funny as FUCK!

yall gotta let a hoe be a hoe!!! i knew u was just hatin,but at least u kept it real for once in your life...so when u speak on the loc from now on you wont get a response from me,ok!!! smoke um=the bitch boy jr.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 17, 2008, 01:39:36 PM »

LMAO i told yall...undercover fans.

Then they wanna complain about how much they hate him..why do you listen to his shit then ;)

When i hate on Spider Loc..i dont listen to his music..i strictly hate!

This is funny as FUCK!

yall gotta let a hoe be a hoe!!! i knew u was just hatin,but at least u kept it real for once in your life...so when u speak on the loc from now on you wont get a response from me,ok!!! smoke um=the bitch boy jr.

And another not to respond to him is cause he's from the FUCKIN UK!!!!! Hahahahahaha
« Last Edit: August 17, 2008, 03:16:08 PM by Trav Treezy »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2008, 01:56:24 PM »
Now I haven't heard nothing from LAX except from a couple of tracks, but is he better than Nas, Bun B, Trae, Slug, Clipse, Tech N9ne?

yeah hes def better than every1 u listed with the exception to maybe Nas. no disrespect to Bun B of course as he is part of a legendary group

thebayinthebildin

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2008, 02:02:17 PM »
Well, to be honest like 400 of those responses are from Lunatic & co talking about when the dirty rip will be out  :P

And Game is the only thing the westcoast has right now, this is a westcoast forum, so it's not that shocking.

uhhh ur fuckin dumb...uve been living under a rock if u think that game is the best the west has to offer. not to mention hes not the best at repping the west. plenty of talent comin out of the west: crooked i, ya boy, bishop lamont, mistah f.a.b. etc.

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2008, 02:06:08 PM »
yeah fuck nah game aint better than tech n9ne, not in this lifetime
maybe better or equal to trae
Z-RO>>>>>game
Trae>>>>game
tech n9ne>>>>game

He's easily better than Trae and Tech 9; who is Slug? Nas & Bun B are both dope, but are somewhat passed their prime; II Trill is very decent, but nothing ground breaking.

I'd give Game the slight edge on Nas right now IMO

How is he better than Trae and N9ne?
Slug http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slug_(rapper) You've missed alot.
Nas & Bun are both contenders for Best Rapper Alive imo, Game ain't.
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

funk_u_up

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2008, 02:20:56 PM »
i think half of the idiots who posts here on dubcc dat butterfly dude is the dopest mc in the game are from europe...shit's pathetic..

Dusan123

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2008, 02:54:05 PM »
Don't understand all this hate...ESPECIALLY FROM THE WEST COAST. Like he is fucking dope and is really the only one keeping the west in the game right now. Anyway that's just my deuce cents.
I'm a ten, you're just a fuckin' zero! - B-Real