Author Topic: Michael Vick's pitbulls  (Read 728 times)

WestCoasta

Michael Vick's pitbulls
« on: August 17, 2008, 06:19:58 PM »
I saw an Animal Planet commercial about them showing some of the pits taken from Vick's place

I can't believe they saved almost all of them considering they were all viscious when rescued

here's a clip of some of the dogs, it's crazy how they are nice... also shows what a prick you'd have to be to fuck with them  :P

http://www.badrap.org/rescue/vick/now.html

h2k4

Re: Michael Vick's pitbulls
« Reply #1 on: August 17, 2008, 09:07:09 PM »
Props for the video.  That is crazy how they appeared to be so calm and one is even living with a child.  I felt sorry for the dog that had the scars on his chest.

S P I C E

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • LOOK WHO'S BACK
« Reply #2 on: August 17, 2008, 09:14:51 PM »
Thats so great to see,  also shows how fuckin sick and disgusting Vick is,  that pathetic, murdering piece of slime, He makes me sick, thqat cruel piece of shit

DIP DIP SET SET

Australian Bastard

« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 03:46:56 PM »
Hurray!  :D

WestCoasta

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 03:55:00 PM »
Man they torture them to get them to fight..

Sad ya know...the world...

yea... and it's clear some of them don't want to fight, don't have the personality

unfortunately these assholes kill those ones

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 04:22:37 PM »
Thats so great to see,  also shows how fuckin sick and disgusting Vick is,  that pathetic, murdering piece of slime, He makes me sick, thqat cruel piece of shit
shut the fuck up........and stop cryin like a little bitch..... you got fucked up shit happening out here to people........... no outrage over that though................but on the other hand you got faggets like yourself problem who probably got a wardrobe for your fuckin dog, and probably make a cake with candles on it and celebrate your dogs birthday.........eye hate crackers like you..........

the ghost

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 04:36:31 PM »
Actually fighting pits are well behaved with humans...they have to be...who wants to try and feed/clean a crazy pit?

Australian Bastard

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 05:00:53 PM »
shut the fuck up........and stop cryin like a little bitch..... you got fucked up shit happening out here to people........... no outrage over that though................but on the other hand you got faggets like yourself problem who probably got a wardrobe for your fuckin dog, and probably make a cake with candles on it and celebrate your dogs birthday.........eye hate crackers like you..........

Exactly, nobody is to condemn cruelty to animals until all the niggers safely reach zion.

SmokinDro520

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • PillZ..HoeZ N DRO is all a G KnowZ
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 05:35:30 PM »
The one with the scars is dope.most of those dogs looked mixed.
PoP PoP THIZZ!!

herpes

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 06:27:01 PM »

Exactly, nobody is to condemn cruelty to animals until all the niggers safely reach zion.

No the point he is saying is you got little kids in the hood that get caught in some stuff that has nothing to do with them and they catch a bullet in the head at 8 years old.  You get a little blurb on page 12 of the news paper but Michael Vick gets a front cover and 8 pages of coverage.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 06:33:47 PM »

nigga please just shut the fuck up

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 06:39:22 PM »

No the point he is saying is you got little kids in the hood that get caught in some stuff that has nothing to do with them and they catch a bullet in the head at 8 years old.  You get a little blurb on page 12 of the news paper but Michael Vick gets a front cover and 8 pages of coverage.
you feel me it dont even have to be just fucked up shit in the hood................there is just fucked up shit going everywhere you feel me. and you got these dumb mutha fucker ready to hang a powerful NIGGER just because he fucked with some crackers dog. like are you fuckin kidding me........... ALL EYE AM SAYIN IS THAT IT SEEMS DOGS GET TREATED BETTER THAN PEOPLE ESPECIALLY NIGGERS! but you crackers dont here because you all have dogs and you share the same plate of food you eat from with your dog.......... fuck out of here FREE VICK............... COME TO THE GIANTS VICK!

Australian Bastard

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 06:56:55 PM »

Fuck out of here with that over-excited bullshit. I know the point he was trying to make and you know very well within the context of the evolving conversation in this thread it dosn't make sense.

« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:52:35 PM by Ra's al Overfiend »

Australian Bastard

« Reply #13 on: August 18, 2008, 07:28:12 PM »

nigga please just shut the fuck up

Eye wouldn't have to say shit if you used your mind with it and you know it too, you should know better than that rah rah rah bullshit. 
« Last Edit: August 18, 2008, 08:49:10 PM by Ra's al Overfiend »

Elano

« Reply #14 on: August 18, 2008, 11:06:01 PM »