Author Topic: Michael Vick's pitbulls  (Read 725 times)

WestCoasta

Re: Michael Vick's pitbulls
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 02:56:48 AM »
Thats so great to see,  also shows how fuckin sick and disgusting Vick is,  that pathetic, murdering piece of slime, He makes me sick, thqat cruel piece of shit
shut the fuck up........and stop cryin like a little bitch..... you got fucked up shit happening out here to people........... no outrage over that though................but on the other hand you got faggets like yourself problem who probably got a wardrobe for your fuckin dog, and probably make a cake with candles on it and celebrate your dogs birthday.........eye hate crackers like you..........

Exactly, nobody is to condemn cruelty to animals until all the niggers safely reach zion.

No the point he is saying is you got little kids in the hood that get caught in some stuff that has nothing to do with them and they catch a bullet in the head at 8 years old.  You get a little blurb on page 12 of the news paper but Michael Vick gets a front cover and 8 pages of coverage.
you feel me it dont even have to be just fucked up shit in the hood................there is just fucked up shit going everywhere you feel me. and you got these dumb mutha fucker ready to hang a powerful NIGGER just because he fucked with some crackers dog. like are you fuckin kidding me........... ALL EYE AM SAYIN IS THAT IT SEEMS DOGS GET TREATED BETTER THAN PEOPLE ESPECIALLY NIGGERS! but you crackers dont here because you all have dogs and you share the same plate of food you eat from with your dog.......... fuck out of here FREE VICK............... COME TO THE GIANTS VICK!

what if I don't own a dog and I just think it's wrong to fuck with them?

and actually dogs don't get treated too well considering every year millions are killed by the pound

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 04:51:53 PM »
Thats so great to see,  also shows how fuckin sick and disgusting Vick is,  that pathetic, murdering piece of slime, He makes me sick, thqat cruel piece of shit
shut the fuck up........and stop cryin like a little bitch..... you got fucked up shit happening out here to people........... no outrage over that though................but on the other hand you got faggets like yourself problem who probably got a wardrobe for your fuckin dog, and probably make a cake with candles on it and celebrate your dogs birthday.........eye hate crackers like you..........

Exactly, nobody is to condemn cruelty to animals until all the niggers safely reach zion.

No the point he is saying is you got little kids in the hood that get caught in some stuff that has nothing to do with them and they catch a bullet in the head at 8 years old.  You get a little blurb on page 12 of the news paper but Michael Vick gets a front cover and 8 pages of coverage.
you feel me it dont even have to be just fucked up shit in the hood................there is just fucked up shit going everywhere you feel me. and you got these dumb mutha fucker ready to hang a powerful NIGGER just because he fucked with some crackers dog. like are you fuckin kidding me........... ALL EYE AM SAYIN IS THAT IT SEEMS DOGS GET TREATED BETTER THAN PEOPLE ESPECIALLY NIGGERS! but you crackers dont here because you all have dogs and you share the same plate of food you eat from with your dog.......... fuck out of here FREE VICK............... COME TO THE GIANTS VICK!

and actually dogs don't get treated too well considering every year millions are killed by the pound

nigga please when white rich crackers leave their dogs in there will and leave millions of dollars and estates for their dogs...... dogs are getting treated better than human period. SO you know what that means, they definitely getting treated better than us NIGGERS........because you can kill a NIGGER and get off the hook........but if you kill a dog they ready to give you the chair..... and if you cant overstand that than you part of the problem........

Australian Bastard

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 08:50:32 PM »
You assume that just cus people got empathy for the animals they don't have empathy for cruelty to people ( and cruelty to people period; not NIGGERS, not kikes or chinks or Arabs or darkies, but people period, no race has a monopoly on suffering or inequality). And thats over-excited bullshit. For instance; I don't entirely accept the official 9/11 account of events but at a memorial event for 9/11 victims you won't find me screaming out '9/11 was an inside job!!!' Although people actually do thats still rah rah rah bullshit. .

Sure some dogs get treated better than people, but that issue is with capitalism and the system of private ownership.

The average EU dairy cow is materially better off than half of humanity.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/money/2002/sep/25/business.ruralaffairs
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 11:47:52 PM by Ra's al Overfiend »

WestCoasta

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 02:54:15 AM »
shit I forgot Job is an alias

no more talking back and forth  :P

Elano

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 03:46:01 AM »

nigga please when white rich crackers leave their dogs in there will and leave millions of dollars and estates for their dogs...... dogs are getting treated better than human period. SO you know what that means, they definitely getting treated better than us NIGGERS........because you can kill a NIGGER and get off the hook........but if you kill a dog they ready to give you the chair..... and if you cant overstand that than you part of the problem........

YAMAN

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 01:54:53 PM »
You assume that just cus people got empathy for the animals they don't have empathy for cruelty to people ( and cruelty to people period; not NIGGERS, not kikes or chinks or Arabs or darkies, but people period, no race has a monopoly on suffering or inequality). And thats over-excited bullshit. For instance; I don't entirely accept the official 9/11 account of events but at a memorial event for 9/11 victims you won't find me screaming out '9/11 was an inside job!!!' Although people actually do thats still rah rah rah bullshit. .

Sure some dogs get treated better than people, but that issue is with capitalism and the system of private ownership.

come on nigga how the fuck you goin to compare 911. ITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE! ANY TIME A CRACKER CAN GET OFF THE HOOK FOR KILLING A NIGGER (and this has happened plenty of time) AND WHEN A NIGGER KILLS A DOG HE GET JAIL TIME!!!! thats self explanatory............period check yourself........eye know you half white but still

Australian Bastard

« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 09:12:15 PM »
Sorry mate I don't think that simply and you shouldn't either, its ignoance and it's courting a devil mentality the same shit we should be fighting instead of feeding into.

shit I forgot Job is an alias

no more talking back and forth  :P

You ain't an alias when you actually believe your own shit like Bill O'Reilly.

"Act like you got some goddamn sense people!

I battled with ignorance today...and..yeah the niggers won...
You do what you can to help black folks and they make you wonder why you bother,

but they our people and you gotta love em regardless..."

-Huey P. Freeman, at the 'Trial of R Kelly', The Boondocks.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 11:28:20 PM by Ra's al Overfiend »

acgrundy

« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 09:40:51 PM »

come on nigga how the fuck you goin to compare 911. ITS PLAIN AND SIMPLE! ANY TIME A CRACKER CAN GET OFF THE HOOK FOR KILLING A NIGGER (and this has happened plenty of time) AND WHEN A NIGGER KILLS A DOG HE GET JAIL TIME!!!! thats self explanatory............period check yourself........eye know you half white but still

Hmmm...so than what happens when a nigga kills anotha nigga?

Cheese

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #23 on: August 24, 2008, 05:40:33 AM »

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #24 on: August 24, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »

they love it when we killing each other back and forth......whats your point

acgrundy

« Reply #25 on: August 24, 2008, 05:23:58 PM »

See that symbol at the end of my sentence...its called a question mark, I was asking a question, not making a point.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #26 on: August 25, 2008, 07:45:07 PM »

See that symbol at the end of my sentence...its called a question mark, I was asking a question, not making a point.
your one dumb ass retarded cracker......... you act like its unheard of niggas  makin a point by asking a question or like thats not another way to make a point..............nigga you aint on my level........... raise your hand the next time you want to engage in a convo with me.........

acgrundy

« Reply #27 on: August 25, 2008, 08:41:30 PM »

your one dumb ass retarded cracker......... you act like its unheard of niggas  makin a point by asking a question or like thats not another way to make a point..............nigga you aint on my level........... raise your hand the next time you want to engage in a convo with me.........

So whats your point?

You called me a nigga and a cracker...which is it?  Make up your fucking mind you damn retard.

YOU assumed I was making a point.  Assumption is the mother of all fuckups, and one of the easiest ways to spot a real genuine idiot.  I'm definitely not on your level.  I'm not a racist ignorant idiot.  Racism is pretty much more ignorant than anything I can think of.  But worse than that I aint a white dude, who thinks he is black, and acts all angry on the internet.  You're a fuckin tool, give it up dude.  You're as bad as the net bangers on here, maybe worse.
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 09:18:27 PM by acgrundy »

$oKhalifas

• 'G'
  • NOWTHAT$GANG$TA BKA $oCal P$ycho
« Reply #28 on: August 25, 2008, 09:07:36 PM »

Newsflash - Blacks arent the only ones suffering from injustices. Im Mexican and they fucking my people 24/7 everyday here in CA,  on a way more consistent basis than they do Blacks.  I dont put all other negative issues aside and only worry about my kind... what kind of shit is that?  Im also assuming you prolly dont believe in God by showing you give no value of life to any and all of God's creatures.  I guess only Blacks are capable of being abused, I forgot.    Also I dont hear you giving any solutions or ways to fix this problem, youre just venting about shit you see on the news, none of which has prolly ever happened to you figuring you spend the majority of youre time here, where its safe.  u playing the "its rough on the black man/fuck whitey" card every chance you get is a tired gimmick.  And What do you propose they do with Michael Vick, Reward him and up his salary?   taking your anger out on a forum aint healthy, my negroid... if anything be mad at the media for giving this too much attention instead of random people on a message board.

Nat Turner-reincarnated

« Reply #29 on: August 26, 2008, 03:06:45 PM »

So whats your point?

You called me a nigga and a cracker...which is it?  Make up your fucking mind you damn retard.

YOU assumed I was making a point.  Assumption is the mother of all fuckups, and one of the easiest ways to spot a real genuine idiot.  I'm definitely not on your level.  I'm not a racist ignorant idiot.  Racism is pretty much more ignorant than anything I can think of.  But worse than that I aint a white dude, who thinks he is black, and acts all angry on the internet.  You're a fuckin tool, give it up dude.  You're as bad as the net bangers on here, maybe worse.
eye dont fuck with you devils mind game so try again.............. and just stop...you look stupid.......... you were trying to be slick with it.......eye called you out on it.......now you tryin to kick all this assumption shit........but its okay you and eye know what you really meant.