Author Topic: The Official NFL Thread  (Read 8879 times)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
The Official NFL Thread
« on: August 18, 2008, 04:21:00 PM »
imma start this off with a big LOL to Chicago for still not going after a QB in free agency or via the draft and still going with Kyle Orton. We all know he's gonna fuck up again then Grossman will come in and he will fuck up even worse. how many seasons have they went with this un-dynamic duo? fuckin comedy
« Last Edit: February 12, 2009, 10:31:36 PM by Now_I_Know »

"THE" MoSav

Re: Official NFL Thread....
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2008, 04:24:02 PM »
I was very impressed with the niners saturday night!! Our d looked great, our pass rush was RELENTLESS!! 7 Sacks!! And 3 on Rodgers in 2 series!!! Our defense is so young and fast, Josh Morgan is gonna be a stud EVERYONE Watch out!!! Hes gonna help or WR Core so much this year, everytime VD touches the ball you feel like he can score..If we can get our Qb situation right, we can be scary and surprise alot of people.

The Best of 3 Worlds

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2008, 04:51:47 PM »
i was personally very pleased with Farve's performance. 5/6, 48 yards, 1 TD. ;D

J-E-T-S, JETS JETS JETS! 8)

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2008, 04:59:22 PM »
I was very impressed with the niners saturday night!! Our d looked great, our pass rush was RELENTLESS!! 7 Sacks!! And 3 on Rodgers in 2 series!!! Our defense is so young and fast, Josh Morgan is gonna be a stud EVERYONE Watch out!!! Hes gonna help or WR Core so much this year, everytime VD touches the ball you feel like he can score..If we can get our Qb situation right, we can be scary and surprise alot of people.
you know what,i got you on feeling excited about the talent we have on this team. But i do not take any stock in what happens or doesnt happen in pre-season games. on paper there is young talent and there is a possibility that SF can be a dark horse. however there was alot of hype about them last year...until week 3. the offense has to be able to sustain drives and help the defense and keep them off the field. i wanna be more hyped and excited about our young talent we have on O (morgan,VD etc.) but the qb situation is far from settled and obviously is a huge question mark.

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2008, 05:02:02 PM »

not bad...curious to see if he can stay healthy...one of the most durable players ever

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2008, 05:12:11 PM »

not bad...curious to see if he can stay healthy...one of the most durable players ever

im honestly not worried about injury...its performance. i don't want him to have to try to prove himself and try to do too much. i want him to just play his like he did last year, and we'll be fine.

Lunatic

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2008, 05:13:06 PM »
Titans-Raiders pre-season was a crazy ass game the other night
my titans 2-0 lol
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2008, 05:22:05 PM »

im honestly not worried about injury...its performance. i don't want him to have to try to prove himself and try to do too much. i want him to just play his like he did last year, and we'll be fine.
his style of play from the jump is erratic. he takes big chances and the play of the team as a whole will determine what chances he feels he has to take.

OchoCinco

« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2008, 05:27:02 PM »
Goddamn Houshmanzadeh and Rudi Johnson start off injured and Chad get hurt...im already dreading this season...

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2008, 05:55:44 PM »
Goddamn Houshmanzadeh and Rudi Johnson start off injured and Chad get hurt...im already dreading this season...

yeah? how long for each?

his style of play from the jump is erratic. he takes big chances and the play of the team as a whole will determine what chances he feels he has to take.

yeah, but if he plays well those big chances will work out more times than not. if he plays with a level-head and plays the game he has, i will be very satisfied.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2008, 09:15:00 PM »
chad johnsons my #1 wideout in a league with my boys  (cotchery is my #2)

cahd better not be hurt!
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #11 on: August 18, 2008, 09:21:09 PM »
I think the Jets and Giants both look solid so far!

here's Hack's predictions as of August 18th  (subject to change)

AFC

Patriots*
Jets (wild card)
Bills
Dolfags

Steelers
Browns  (Anderson will come down from last year and the QB contraversy will tear this playoff-talented team apart unless Brady Quinn is the real deal)
Bengals
Ravens

Colts
Jaguars (wild card)
Titans
Texans

Chargers
Raiders
Broncos
Chiefs

NFC

Cowgirls
Giants (wild card)
Eagles (wild card)
Redskins

Vikings
Packers
Bears
Lions

Saints  (this division is hard to pick, but pretty outside of the Saints it's boring if you ask me)
Buccaneers
Panthers
Falcons

Seahawks
49ers
Cardinals
Rams

not making any playoff predictions yet (the two best teams on paper are Dallas and San Diego, and ofcourse you gotta love Indy-New England as legit powerhouses

everyone is optimistic this time of the year...cept Falcon fans
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

OchoCinco

« Reply #12 on: August 18, 2008, 09:22:49 PM »
chad johnsons my #1 wideout in a league with my boys  (cotchery is my #2)

cahd better not be hurt!

they said he should be good for the start of the season and rudi and tj have hamstring injuries so hopefully not long for those two.

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 01:35:41 AM »
Titans>>jets
The rest of it looks pretty good

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 12:10:55 PM »
Patriots
Jets
Bills
Dolphins

Colts
Jaguars (Wild Card)
Titans (Wild Card)
Texans

Steelers
Browns (barely miss out again)
Bengals
Ravens

Chargers
Raiders (surprise)
Broncos
Chiefs

Cowboys
Redskins (Wild Card)
Eagles
Giants (all three teams in their division got considerably better while they didn't)

Vikings
Packers
Bears
Lions

Saints
Bucs (Wild Card)
Panthers
Falcons
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com