Author Topic: The Official NFL Thread  (Read 8878 times)

OG Hack Wilson

Re: Official NFL Thread....
« Reply #120 on: August 27, 2008, 09:31:03 PM »
^
1. pats
2. cowboys
3. colts
4. jaguars
5. steelers
6. chargers
7. vikings
8. eagles
9. titans
10. saints
there we go
no way the eagles are better than titans

eagles are a hot team so far but their cb's are yet to practice together

mcnabbs going to be good until he gets hurt as usual
exactly mcnabb will get hurt again, the offence will then struggle and their defense is by no means touching that of the titans.

titans play in a tuff division man, sorry
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Tay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Bay Area Representative
« Reply #121 on: August 28, 2008, 01:21:06 AM »
The great thing about the NFL is almost every team has optimism for improving to make the playoffs or win a championship, except for maybe 5 teams just hoping that their young guys show some promise and look like building blocks for the future. My 49ers fans know that we can overtake Seattle, all we need is decent QB play, just making key throws and limited mistakes so our running game and defense can take over. I'm high on the FB Zak Keasey and WR Josh Morgan, and also FS Dashon Goldson, even though it looks like Mark Roman will still be the starter. Goldson has outplayed him no question in the preseason, he will end up with the starting spot.

Other points:
The Eagles have high expectations because they are healthy (except for Kevin Curtis), added a top CB in Asante Samuel, a key receiver/returner in DeSean Jackson, and are always a contender.

The Cardinals will find that Kurt Warner is not the answer. He might put up big numbers, but his costly turnovers will keep them out of the playoffs. Not sure if Leinart will ever be the guy, but Warner won't be.

The Jets should have some success this year. They have some nice players on offense and put in a lot of money to the O-Line. However, their defense, especially at the LB spots, will let them down and they won't make the playoffs. Their CB combo of Revis and Dwight Lowery will establish as a strong force.
I got a bird's eye view

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #122 on: August 28, 2008, 11:10:31 AM »
lmao at the vikings and seahawks being better than the Packers?

Vikings are no way better than the Pack unless they prove otherwise...Rodgers >>>all of their QB's combined.

Y'all are forgetting, the packers defense put AP OUT! And our offense line is still intact....so talking about how vikings D line gonna get to rodgers? he only needs 2-3  seconds to hit the best set of WR's in the NFC (Yards AFter Catch bitches).

God damnt...i can;'t wait for monday night! Im pumped.
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

Johnny B

« Reply #123 on: August 28, 2008, 12:24:30 PM »

Vikings are no way better than the Pack unless they prove otherwise...Rodgers >>>all of their QB's combined.

Y'all are forgetting, the packers defense put AP OUT! And our offense line is still intact....so talking about how vikings D line gonna get to rodgers? he only needs 2-3  seconds to hit the best set of WR's in the NFC (Yards AFter Catch bitches).

I agree. only thing the Vikings did was get Berrian, Jared Allen, Madieu Williams, and who else?

Tavaris Jackson sucks and is hurt right now, so that won't help Berrian and Sidney Rice.

AP can be limited by GB's stellar 7 man front.

Ryan Grant, James Jones, Greg Jennings, Donald Lee, and Driver is all I have to say. week 1 goes to the Pack.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 12:26:48 PM by Johnny B »

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #124 on: August 28, 2008, 01:04:09 PM »

I agree. only thing the Vikings did was get Berrian, Jared Allen, Madieu Williams, and who else?

Tavaris Jackson sucks and is hurt right now, so that won't help Berrian and Sidney Rice.

AP can be limited by GB's stellar 7 man front.

Ryan Grant, James Jones, Greg Jennings, Donald Lee, and Driver is all I have to say. week 1 goes to the Pack.

good post, I dont see the Packers moving the ball a whole lot tho either...Should be a great matchup

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #125 on: August 28, 2008, 01:04:52 PM »
The great thing about the NFL is almost every team has optimism for improving to make the playoffs or win a championship, except for maybe 5 teams just hoping that their young guys show some promise and look like building blocks for the future. My 49ers fans know that we can overtake Seattle, all we need is decent QB play, just making key throws and limited mistakes so our running game and defense can take over. I'm high on the FB Zak Keasey and WR Josh Morgan, and also FS Dashon Goldson, even though it looks like Mark Roman will still be the starter. Goldson has outplayed him no question in the preseason, he will end up with the starting spot.

Other points:
The Eagles have high expectations because they are healthy (except for Kevin Curtis), added a top CB in Asante Samuel, a key receiver/returner in DeSean Jackson, and are always a contender.

The Cardinals will find that Kurt Warner is not the answer. He might put up big numbers, but his costly turnovers will keep them out of the playoffs. Not sure if Leinart will ever be the guy, but Warner won't be.

The Jets should have some success this year. They have some nice players on offense and put in a lot of money to the O-Line. However, their defense, especially at the LB spots, will let them down and they won't make the playoffs. Their CB combo of Revis and Dwight Lowery will establish as a strong force.

great post +1

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #126 on: August 28, 2008, 01:08:08 PM »
whare yall niggas power rankings

august 27:

1-patriots*  (i respect them enuff to make them my #1 team, but they'll choke away in the playoffs again hahahahahaha)
2-colts  (until Peyton misses a game i assume they're fine)
3-cowgirls (most talent but laying duck coach)
4-chargers  (merriman is likely to get hurt early, so rivers and lt need BIG years)
5-jaguars (the 1 team that wasnt extremely hurt this offseason with FAs and injuries)
6-vikings (so much talent everywhere except the Passing department)
7-saints (i bet they'll dissapoint but the talent is hard to ignore)
8-giants (injuries knocked us down but we have the ILLEST 5 man wr core when Tyree is back midseason, and kiwankika and j-tuck are tight. we'll miss Osi tho)
9-packers
10-texans   (i like what they're doing)

bubble teams are (in no particular order) eagles jets streelers buccs seabags titans browns bills

have no clue what to expect from the Panthers, broncos, bears, lions, cardinals and 49ers...1 of these should surprise

raiders d is tight buit j-r at qb will hurt em, redskins suck, and bengals don't look too promising

bottom 5

28 dolphins (chad will help big time)
29 ravens
30 chiefs (biggest idiot HC in the league)
31 rams
32 falcons

so much talent everywhere except the Passing department)[/b]
thats why there not gonna be the 6th best team in the NFL  ;)

10-texans   (i like what they're doing)
NO Chance there top ten, wont even make the playoffs, i agree they are getting better, I like Schaub and the Wr's along with Daniels at TE, and there defense plays tough every week and has some talent, but is missing Dunta Robinson, not sure when hes coming back..Too tough of a division. Lucky to win 8 games. Also have big ? marks at Rb

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #127 on: August 28, 2008, 01:17:50 PM »
My LIST top 15 and Bottom 5

1. Pats
2. Cowboys
3. Chargers
4. Colts
5. Jags
6. Steelers
7. Titans
8. Packers
9. Giants
10. Vikings
11. Browns
12. Bucs
13. Redskins
14. Seahawks
15. 49ers

28. Ravens
29. Rams
30. Chiefs
31. Dolphins
32. Falcons
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 01:22:16 PM by "THE" MoSav »

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #128 on: August 28, 2008, 05:35:35 PM »

rogers gets hurt all the time ;)

whatcha gone dew when hes out
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #129 on: August 28, 2008, 06:40:13 PM »

I think the two rookie Qb's can share time lol......its a scary thought...but our two rookie QB's have better talent than Mr Jackson
DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #130 on: August 28, 2008, 06:51:58 PM »

I think the two rookie Qb's can share time lol......its a scary thought...but our two rookie QB's have better talent than Mr Jackson

jacksoin has more experience with his teams system that was buiilt for his style of play, that counts just as much

if rodgers goesdown the style of Rodgers playbook and the 2 rooks (brohm?)  may not fit well.  more time for the team to have to adjust.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 06:54:20 PM by Hack Wilson »

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: fuck a sticky...anything NFL related
« Reply #131 on: August 28, 2008, 07:04:19 PM »
wtf happened to the saints?...2 years ago they were one of the hottest teams in the NFL....they fell off the damn map since

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #132 on: August 28, 2008, 07:56:11 PM »
wtf happened to the saints?...2 years ago they were one of the hottest teams in the NFL....they fell off the damn map since

They got a solid O

brees j-shock over-rated college RB and marques colston a beast at wr

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #133 on: August 29, 2008, 12:11:46 AM »
My pick to win it all is San Diego. I think its there time..

The Best of 3 Worlds

Lunatic

« Reply #134 on: August 29, 2008, 12:31:24 AM »
My pick to win it all is San Diego. I think its there time..
not with Merriman to be fucked up
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com