Author Topic: The Official NFL Thread  (Read 8871 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Official NFL Thread....
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2008, 09:13:30 PM »
hate to say it but farve got himself the madden curse...be ready for a shitty ass year...look at what happened to vince las year...madden curse took effect, dude played shit and was injured half the time

OchoCinco

« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2008, 09:37:20 PM »
I just want to let everyone know... Dont Blink
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vV2prqqAs00&amp;feature7" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vV2prqqAs00&amp;feature7</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_cOcILhz_c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U_cOcILhz_c</a>

« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 10:48:39 PM by OchoCinco »

Lunatic

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2008, 10:01:45 PM »
LOL at "jack over tenn" any day of the week..last year we went into Jack and beat them and they came into Tenn and beat us - these 2 teams are about as even matched as any 2 in the NFL, it's like this every year

Titans & Colts have also been really close the last 2-3 years
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Johnny B

« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2008, 10:07:43 PM »
LOL at "jack over tenn" any day of the week..last year we went into Jack and beat them and they came into Tenn and beat us - these 2 teams are about as even matched as any 2 in the NFL, it's like this every year

Titans & Colts have also been really close the last 2-3 years

they are pretty evenly matched. it's always tough to call AFC South games. very competitive division.

however, I believe the Jags lost on opening day when Garrard was just forced into the starting QB gig unexpectedly.

after that, the Jags were highly competitive. cmon, they went to Pittsburgh and beat the Steelers in the snow! the Titans couldn't do that even if the Steelers had their eyes closed!

OchoCinco

« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2008, 10:12:29 PM »
yeye that jag game at pittsburg in the snow was def a statement game, i think the jags are foreal and definetly better than the titans, not saying the titans arent good but the jags are on a diff level. I mean look how shitty vince has looked for most of last season and this preseason, while garrard was amazing las year, i mean how long did that dude go before he through an int

Lunatic

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2008, 10:14:18 PM »
so someone here actually thinks Titans will go 0-2 against the Jags this year? first game of the season baby, Jack @ Tenn - I guarantee a Titans win.

Lunatic

« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2008, 10:15:00 PM »
however, I believe the Jags lost on opening day when Garrard was just forced into the starting QB gig unexpectedly.
no, they lost because we ran ALL OVER THEM & Gerrard ain't got nothin' 2 do with that (go check the #s, we ran ridiculously on them)

Johnny B

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2008, 10:16:22 PM »
yeye that jag game at pittsburg in the snow was def a statement game, i think the jags are foreal and definetly better than the titans, not saying the titans arent good but the jags are on a diff level. I mean look how shitty vince has looked for most of last season and this preseason, while garrard was amazing las year, i mean how long did that dude go before he through an int

hahahaha, finally someone agrees with me.

and Lunatic, it isn't impossible. you act like the Titans are the Pats. lol

Lunatic

« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2008, 10:23:22 PM »
and Lunatic, it isn't impossible. you act like the Titans are the Pats. lol
it's not impossible, but won't happen. we're under rated and will take 1 of the games.

Johnny B

« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2008, 10:32:05 PM »
no, they lost because we ran ALL OVER THEM & Gerrard ain't got nothin' 2 do with that (go check the #s, we ran ridiculously on them)

and it was Chris Brown of all ppl. I still remember how surprised I was when I saw that.

the Jags didn't run the ball enough in that game like they did in the second. you can't blame Garrard tho. the guy did all he could. the Titans only won by 3 points tho. the Jags made a statement in the second game and Q. Gray started and beat the Titans!

different story this year..

I'm calling it how I see it.

Jags 2-0

Titans 0-2

Lunatic

« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2008, 10:36:35 PM »
and it was Chris Brown of all ppl. I still remember how surprised I was when I saw that.
the Jags didn't run the ball enough in that game like they did in the second. you can't blame Garrard tho. the guy did all he could. the Titans only won by 3 points tho. the Jags made a statement in the second game and Q. Gray started and beat the Titans!
Jags 2-0
Titans 0-2
yea i know, i say it's chris johnson this time. u can't really run the ball on us though, our D is 2 stacked. im'a say 1-1

Johnny B

« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2008, 10:40:06 PM »
Jags 2-0
Titans 0-2
yea i know, i say it's chris johnson this time. u can't really run the ball on us though, our D is 2 stacked. im'a say 1-1

just for the record, I'm a Dolphins fan. lol

calling it like I see it!

OchoCinco

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2008, 10:41:50 PM »
Just wanted to let everyone know the good new.... Bengals dont play the Patriots all season...on less definate loss baby 8) ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2008, 10:42:41 PM »
Jags 2-0
Titans 0-2

just for the record, I'm a Dolphins fan. lol

calling it like I see it!
lol sorry to hear that :P
haha, just playin' round
callin' it how i see it ;)
they won't come into Tenn and beat us this time, not for the opener either

Lunatic