Author Topic: The Official NFL Thread  (Read 8888 times)

OchoCinco

Re: Official NFL Thread....
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2008, 10:48:18 PM »
What a huge hit it would be to lose to a division rival on opening day at home...for your sake luna u better start praying

Lunatic

« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2008, 10:51:26 PM »
What a huge hit it would be to lose to a division rival on opening day at home...for your sake luna u better start praying
i am not worried.
and really it ain't that big of a deal.
season opener last year was Tenn @ Jack and Tenn won (same case if jack beat us this year) and jack turned out fine last year anyway
but Titans will win anyways ;D
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Chamillitary Click

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • The greatest entertainer ever.
« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2008, 11:30:12 PM »
I just want to let everyone know... Dont Blink
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vV2prqqAs00&amp;feature7" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vV2prqqAs00&amp;feature7</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_cOcILhz_c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U_cOcILhz_c</a>

lol, somebody told me recently that Chad Johnson claims he can beat Michael Phelps in a race (swimming).

it's what i heard...can anybody comfirm that?

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #63 on: August 21, 2008, 06:32:10 AM »

madden curse doiesnt hurt every1
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

eS El Duque

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • SuperTight
« Reply #64 on: August 21, 2008, 09:30:52 AM »
I see 10-6 for the packers..if the vikings are fo real. if they arn't....then maybe 11-5

pack go 8-8

I can also see...on the schedule why they'd go like that...but nah...we aint fallin off!

DUBCC FANTASY BASEBALL CHAMPION 2008

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #65 on: August 21, 2008, 10:17:40 AM »
however, I believe the Jags lost on opening day when Garrard was just forced into the starting QB gig unexpectedly.
no, they lost because we ran ALL OVER THEM & Gerrard ain't got nothin' 2 do with that (go check the #s, we ran ridiculously on them)

EXACTLY!!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #66 on: August 21, 2008, 10:20:19 AM »
Titans and Jags are very even, what a matchup opening week!!

The Best of 3 Worlds

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #67 on: August 21, 2008, 10:36:42 AM »
LOL at "jack over tenn" any day of the week..last year we went into Jack and beat them and they came into Tenn and beat us - these 2 teams are about as even matched as any 2 in the NFL, it's like this every year

Titans & Colts have also been really close the last 2-3 years

Thats what I'm trying to tell this nigga. We really would have went 2-0 on the Colts, the best team in the division and defending SB' champs, if it wasn't for a soft 10-15 yd pass dropped by Roydell Williams. Vince ain't perfect. Hes far from it, but I honestly don't see him as detriment to our team. He takes a lot of blame for the passing game but our receivers ain't too extraordinary either and definitely should be held accountable for it looking so bad to Even though he's lackluster passing hes still good at rushing which is all we do anyways. Add his rushing ability with Chris Johnson's speed and athleticism and Lendale White actually having some decent relief fresh off a 1000 yd rushing season with a reliable receiving target with Alge   Crumpler and we should see a little improvement offensively which is all we need . We went 10-6 last year so give us some credit. We hold our own in one of the toughest(if not the toughest) division in the NFL.
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

OchoCinco

« Reply #68 on: August 21, 2008, 10:40:20 AM »
I just want to let everyone know... Dont Blink
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/vV2prqqAs00&amp;feature7" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/vV2prqqAs00&amp;feature7</a>
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/U_cOcILhz_c" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/U_cOcILhz_c</a>

lol, somebody told me recently that Chad Johnson claims he can beat Michael Phelps in a race (swimming).

it's what i heard...can anybody comfirm that?
its at about 4:00 minute mark where he says that shit....funny thing is it seems like the dude is serious
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/1GTYu27SY80" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/1GTYu27SY80</a>

Lunatic

« Reply #69 on: August 21, 2008, 10:46:04 AM »
LOL at "jack over tenn" any day of the week..last year we went into Jack and beat them and they came into Tenn and beat us - these 2 teams are about as even matched as any 2 in the NFL, it's like this every year

Titans & Colts have also been really close the last 2-3 years

Thats what I'm trying to tell this nigga. We really would have went 2-0 on the Colts, the best team in the division and defending SB' champs, if it wasn't for a soft 10-15 yd pass dropped by Roydell Williams. Vince ain't perfect. Hes far from it, but I honestly don't see him as detriment to our team. He takes a lot of blame for the passing game but our receivers ain't too extraordinary either and definitely should be held accountable for it looking so bad to Even though he's lackluster passing hes still good at rushing which is all we do anyways. Add his rushing ability with Chris Johnson's speed and athleticism and Lendale White actually having some decent relief fresh off a 1000 yd rushing season with a reliable receiving target with Alge   Crumpler and we should see a little improvement offensively which is all we need . We went 10-6 last year so give us some credit. We hold our own in one of the toughest(if not the toughest) division in the NFL.
exactly. I watched every game, I thought it was Brandon Jones who dropped that pass? It was 3rd down, if he caught that (was a good throw by Young and very catchable) we were in field goal range and u know Bironas is THE MAN and would have hit that. Yeah, we watch the games as Titans fans and Vince isn't a detriment to our team at all. He needs some better targets (we got a lil better this year WR-TE wise) cause they drop 2 many passes and it looks bad on VINCE's stat sheet. Chris Johnson has so much speed, it's ridiculous. It's hard to imagine our running game getting even better (with LenDale rushing for over 1,000 last year) but that's what will happen with the addition of Johnson and a healthy Young who will run for more yards this season than last imo. 10-6 and 0-3 without Haynesworth. Imagine if he played those 3 games, I bet we would have been 12-4. We held our own in THE TOUGHEST division in the HISTORY of football IMO (since the NFL-AFL mergining, no division had as good as a winning percentage as the AFC SOUTH did last season) yet somehow we still get under rated ::)  it's because we're in a small market imo.

Lunatic

« Reply #70 on: August 21, 2008, 10:46:54 AM »
however, I believe the Jags lost on opening day when Garrard was just forced into the starting QB gig unexpectedly.
no, they lost because we ran ALL OVER THEM & Gerrard ain't got nothin' 2 do with that (go check the #s, we ran ridiculously on them)

EXACTLY!!!
+1 and it sure will be a great match up opening weekend 8)

Johnny B

« Reply #71 on: August 21, 2008, 11:00:34 AM »
lol, if Chris Johnson can run on the Jags (L. White can't, he's too slow), then you guys got the win.

Haynesworth being healthy is the key to your run defense, so you gotta stop MJD and Fragile Fred.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #72 on: August 21, 2008, 11:18:14 AM »
My bad it probably was Brandon Jones. I really dont give a fuck about our WR corps period. LOL. Them niggas is our main downfall.
cause If I dont who will

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #73 on: August 21, 2008, 11:26:08 AM »
And I dont know about our WR corps improving too much. I was kinda hoping they would have drafted a WR earlier in the draft or at least went for one of the big name WRs in FA. Hopefully some of they younger guys will develop and they should have better looks because other teams are gonna have to guard Alge pretty tight.
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #74 on: August 21, 2008, 01:50:54 PM »
lol, if Chris Johnson can run on the Jags (L. White can't, he's too slow), then you guys got the win.

Haynesworth being healthy is the key to your run defense, so you gotta stop MJD and Fragile Fred.
Johnson should be able too. If the jags struggled with Brown last yr, wait til Johnson hits them upside the head! lol

Haynesworth will be healthy for at least that game lol and will stop those 2.