Author Topic: The Official NFL Thread  (Read 8887 times)

Johnny B

Re: Official NFL Thread....
« Reply #90 on: August 23, 2008, 07:45:17 PM »
lol, good luck with JT O'Sullivan. it's the preseason guys...don't get ur hopes up.

Lunatic

« Reply #91 on: August 24, 2008, 12:29:55 PM »
Source: Cardinals To Name Warner Starting QB
24th August, 2008 - 1:10 pm
ESPN - Kurt Warner is expected to be named the Cardinals' starting quarterback, a team source said Sunday.

Matt Leinart's poor performance Saturday night against the Oakland Raiders probably sealed the decision. [READ]

wow..Leinart lost ! LOL
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Johnny B

« Reply #92 on: August 24, 2008, 03:03:50 PM »
^ good. the Cards have a better chance to win with Warner starting anyway. this boosts Fitz and Boldin's numbers.

Lunatic

« Reply #93 on: August 24, 2008, 03:07:39 PM »
^ good. the Cards have a better chance to win with Warner starting anyway. this boosts Fitz and Boldin's numbers.
Leinart - Bust

Young/Cutler now in the running for who the best QB of that draft class was

May I remind u only one of them have lead their team (already) to a playoff appearance 8) ;D

Lunatic

« Reply #94 on: August 24, 2008, 03:12:18 PM »
Falcons Sign TE Pollard
24th August, 2008 - 2:02 pm
yahoo.com - The Falcons on Sunday signed Marcus Pollard, four days after the tight end was released by the Patriots, as reported by Yahoo.com.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed

could be worth it if dude could return to his Colts days but that is extremely unlikely lol

Johnny B

« Reply #95 on: August 24, 2008, 03:31:10 PM »
Leinart - Bust

May I remind u only one of them have lead their team (already) to a playoff appearance 8) ;D

true, true

Falcons Sign TE Pollard
24th August, 2008 - 2:02 pm
yahoo.com - The Falcons on Sunday signed Marcus Pollard, four days after the tight end was released by the Patriots, as reported by Yahoo.com.

Terms of the deal were not disclosed

could be worth it if dude could return to his Colts days but that is extremely unlikely lol

he can't return to his Colts days. if he did, he wouldn't be on a different team every week lol. dude is old as hell too.

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #96 on: August 24, 2008, 08:52:16 PM »
Leinart - Bust

Young and Cutler?? what a bad class

2004 class = the best this decade for QB's
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

"THE" MoSav

« Reply #97 on: August 25, 2008, 10:59:39 AM »
Kurt Warner is much better for the Cards, and fantasy owners too!!!
you can jsut see how much more experienced he is and how he understands this offense now completly, they can win 9 10 games with him at qb imo

The Best of 3 Worlds

OG Hack Wilson

« Reply #98 on: August 25, 2008, 11:22:13 AM »
Kurt Warner is much better for the Cards, and fantasy owners too!!!
you can jsut see how much more experienced he is and how he understands this offense now completly, they can win 9 10 games with him at qb imo

last year NO qb had more passing TDs the last 8 games
Quote from: Now_I_Know on September 10, 2001, 04:19:36 PM
This guy aint no crip, and I'm 100% sure on that because he doesn't type like a crip, I know crips, and that fool is not a crip.

"I went from being homeless strung out on Dust to an 8 bedroom estate signed 2 1 of my fav rappers... Pump it up jokes can't hurt me."-- Mr. Joey Buddens

Lunatic

« Reply #99 on: August 25, 2008, 01:13:23 PM »
Dolphins Name Pennington Starting QB
25th August, 2008 - 3:39 pm
AP - Dolphins coach Tony Sparano said Monday that QB Chad Pennington will start the Sept. 7 season opener in Miami against his former team, the Jets, according to an Associated Press report.

BiggSadot

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #100 on: August 25, 2008, 02:08:02 PM »
Leinart - Bust

Word. Glad we didnt take that motherfucker. He has two of the best receivers in the NFL to throw to and he still sucks. Give them to Vince and we'd be fuckin unstoppable
Sometimes I need reminders why I bother to rap
Then I think back to cats who only father is rap
I dead beats, but you niggas is Lou
Im Uncle Phil gotta give em somethin real
cause If I dont who will

Lunatic

« Reply #101 on: August 25, 2008, 02:11:33 PM »
Leinart - Bust

Word. Glad we didnt take that motherfucker. He has two of the best receivers in the NFL to throw to and he still sucks. Give them to Vince and we'd be fuckin unstoppable
Same, I wanted Young and that's who we drafted. Leinart ain't done shit for his team and Young's record as a starting QB is hella good and that's without good targets.

Johnny B

« Reply #102 on: August 25, 2008, 02:19:49 PM »
Leinart - Bust

Same, I wanted Young and that's who we drafted. Leinart ain't done shit for his team and Young's record as a starting QB is hella good and that's without good targets.

also, Young didn't get his party on as much as Leinart did this summer.

shows u how serious Leinart is towards his career.

OchoCinco

« Reply #103 on: August 25, 2008, 02:25:45 PM »
penningtons farthest throw is about 20yrds...good luck dolphins hah

Johnny B

« Reply #104 on: August 25, 2008, 02:31:36 PM »
penningtons farthest throw is about 20yrds...good luck dolphins hah

I don't think Pennington is a bad commodity at all. the Dolphins strength is running the football.
Chad is experienced and a great manager of the game. he's just had health issues during his time with the Jets.
we have a very young team and I think 5-6 wins isn't a bad prediction, given the talent they have.