Author Topic: {Dr.Dre/Aftermath} Stat Quo - Dear Summer (Freestyle Pt. One) Mentions Evrything  (Read 1678 times)

Native American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • 2o11
whens part 2 coming?

my wrong big homie but i cant really say but the way "Stat" talks about his music situation in this track i doubt he knows him damn self.... but if i get it before anyone else on the forum i will post.
EVERY LAST ONE OF ''Y-O-U'' BELIEVE THAT DR. DRE HAS MADE THESE SONG's FOR ''Y-O-U''.
THE REALITY IS THAT THE SONG's ARE ''ABOUT Y-O-U'' !!!!!!

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
dooooooooooooope

HimselfTheMajestic

Re: {Dr.Dre/Aftermath} Stat Quo - Dear Summer (Freestyle Pt. One) Mentions Evryt
« Reply #17 on: September 05, 2008, 02:27:10 AM »
i don't know what song yall was listening to, but the one i heard was boring as fuck.

this dude needs to work on staying on beat, as well as keeping his flow interesting. lyrics were sub par too.
it's almost as if he didn't even try and rap to the beat.

knowldge

• Lil Geezy

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Props on part 2 yo! his flow aint that tight in part 1, but what he's saying is interesting so it dont even matter! meannn

dubsmith_nz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Dammm wonder what he said to Em? sounds like that shit fucked up everything,and dre didn't help him do shit. now hes off the label? fukkksss sake. There goes another one

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
DON'T THINK STAT WILL BE ON AFTERMATH FOR THAT MUCH LONGER  :o

BANGADOSHISH!!

• Muthafuckin' Don!
woops hes already off aftermath  ::)

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Damn this shit is dope. Not from a rap point of view but we finally get to hear some behind the scenes bullshit that goes on everyday. Looks like Dre, Em and Jimmy had no idea what to do with Stat. Dre and Em got too much money, I think they lost the motivation to break out another artist. If you look at it, since 99 which was a turning point int heir career they only released 5 artists:

a) Aftermath: 50 (who already had a huge buzz before that and even he said he leaked Wanksta by himself to get things moving), Game (who was sitting on the shelf for 3 years, untill he signed with G-Unit) and Busta (also took 3 years)
b) Shady: Obie and D12

I just hope Stat keeps his promise and leakes the album.

Larrabee

• Muthafuckin' Don!
I'm convinced that Stat will leak 'Statlanta' soon, unless management pulls him aside. Even so, you can't blame the guy for being frustrated. Dre and Em really dropped the ball with him. Whether he would go on to blow up or not, at least let the dude put his album out. Shit.

Meho

• Muthafuckin' Don!
True. I don't think Dre and Em are too business savy when it comes to releasing other aritsts and in connection with Jimmy's contorlling ass, they should maybe have a bully like Suge.

I also want Stat to release the album, it got nothing but great reviews, tracklist looks awsome, the only questions is does he own the mastering ? Lot of people say that they're gonna release this and that when they get dropped from Aftermath but nothing ever happens.

Dre-Day

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • No justice, no peace
soon there will be no one on the roster  :P

Booz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Ookkonää Oulusta, pelekääkkö nää polliisia?
soon there will be no one on the roster  :P
Which pretty much doesn't make a difference when the other option is to not release an album...

HA2O

• Lil Geezy
True. I don't think Dre and Em are too business savy when it comes to releasing other aritsts and in connection with Jimmy's contorlling ass, they should maybe have a bully like Suge.

I also want Stat to release the album, it got nothing but great reviews, tracklist looks awsome, the only questions is does he own the mastering ? Lot of people say that they're gonna release this and that when they get dropped from Aftermath but nothing ever happens.

Simply cuz he ain't gonna release this. If he does Interscope/Aftermath gonna sue him.