Author Topic: Who's from Manchester/Liverpool ?  (Read 75 times)

Elano

Who's from Manchester/Liverpool ?
« on: August 19, 2008, 07:02:50 AM »
I got a few questions for y'all....

es-jay

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Who's from Manchester/Liverpool ?
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2008, 03:05:41 AM »
i'll try answer the questions...

Elano

Re: Who's from Manchester/Liverpool ?
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2008, 06:13:42 AM »
lately i am reading a couple of books about some villains from these cities,and i just like to know what's up with them today.

John Haase

and this one is too raw to be real

this book describe the city of manchester (back in the days) worse than compton,watts and south central in the 90s...

"One night,in the early eighties,a young man burst through the doors of a police station in Moss Side,Manchester. He was frantic with fear. Some men are coming with machetes,
he shouted.They're going to chop me up.The desk officer flattened a buzzer, and within seconds bobbies were pulling on their jackets and running outside.
They peered into the damp night. There was no one around. Whoever was doing the chasing has vanished. Back in the security of the station,the agitated young man slowly calmed down. The bobbies joked that he must have been seeing things, but they could tell he was scared. In the climate of the times, such incidents were not unknown.
Recent weeks had seen a rising number of street woundings on 'the Moss',many with the machete,the favoured weapon of the area's West Indian immigrants.
Local bobbies put it down to individual disputes that had just become a bit more intense than usual. The young man wasn't the first to dash into the nick for protection late at night, and he wouldn't be the last."