Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3492 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« on: August 19, 2008, 12:08:15 PM »
can any one explain to me how two grown men can kiss on the lips and be excepted so easily and wake up one day after makin millions of dollars being rappers then all of the sudden start gangbangin,also a nigga who was a stripper,a hood hopper,and a cry baby(literally cries on tv)be so loved??? now dont get me wrong deez weirdoz have been known to make good music every now and then but does that give them a pass??? i thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic,i thought the people who were gangsta rappers had to have at least been a participent  in the shit they was rapping about,if not shouldnt they at least tell you the fan that they just lying about what they speakin on and that there just entertaining the people??? i mean why is it so hard for rappers now a days to be them selves,are they ashamed of being themselves truly???does everybody have to be a gangsta,or be a gangbanger on the mic to be sucessfull??? these niggas aint been through a quater of the shit they rap about(look at ricc ross and plies) who likes to be lied to??? not me!!! chingy,nelly,ludacris,ll cool j,mc hammer,common,soljah boy,jermaine dupri,p diddy,and countless others have been sucessfull without drowning us with the fake-thug,lying,wanna be gangbangin hoopla!!! i thought society said gangbangin was evil , ignorant,and childish,but its ok for them to do it on the t.v and the radio, do u guys know that in california being a gangmember gets you an extra 10 years on a felony charge,GAME DID 8 DAYS FOR POINTING A GUN AT SOMEBODY AT A PUBLIC PARK(thats a felony)BY THE WAY THE GUN HE ALWAYS SHOWS ON HIS DVDS IS REGISTERED TO HIM,ANYBODY WITH A FELONY CANT OWN A GUN!!! so if he really was a full time gangmember like he claims then he would have had an arrest record a mile long,therefore he would not been able to own a gun in his name and he would have gotten some years behind that park issue, being a gangmember in cali aint no joke so why niggas wanna pretend???oh yeah i got 16months in the pen in 2005 for a gun they didnt even find on me(i took a deal,they was threatening me with the gang enhancement)T .I .got caught with machine guns and silencers(thats federal)he got 12months go figure!!! all im sayin is that its not necessary to false flagger to be excepted...no hating im just telling the truth!!!

smegma

Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 12:09:26 PM »
Paragraphs is the keyword, my son.

Paragraphs.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 12:11:45 PM »

Paragraphs.
learn how to read!!!

Lunatic

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 12:13:59 PM »
T.I. got caught with machine guns and silencers (thats federal) he got 12months go figure!!! all im sayin is that its not necessary to false flagger to be excepted...no hating im just telling the truth!!!
T.I: If anybody ever been in a situation similar to mine, you already know once your agreement has been agreed to, it’s supposed to work with journalists, press, people.

You know you can Google my name T.I is agreed with you know what I’m saying? It’s gon’ pop off and any of those claims….and [50 Cent] said he wanna talk about it, that’s what I heard, but if any of those claims – it’s not even him, it’s other people like online talking ‘bout, “Oh he did this, he did that.” If that was the truth, it would be in my agreement, all you got to do is pull my agreement up; there’s no such thing as a secret exchange. If that was the case there’d be no such thing as the witness protection program.

read, understand and learn.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 12:15:00 PM »
by the way im not tryna start a silly-ass arguement,i just want yall to keep it real and let me know how u feel honestely...

Lunatic

« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2008, 12:17:40 PM »
by the way im not tryna start a silly-ass arguement,i just want yall to keep it real and let me know how u feel honestely...
it's all good, i ain't arguing, just lettin' u know if TI really snitched, the whole world would know already.

understand that it appears the feds didn't feel like they had a strong enough witness to bring TI to trial, put their witness on the stand, and he'd point the finger at TI. reports were saying dude was getting cold feet and that made the feds nervous. The feds offered TI a deal they felt was best; him still doing jail time.

And y'all don't understand he hasn't been sentenced to a year yet; the agreement was if over the next year (since the his trail so-called "ended") if he behaved himself and completed 1,000 hours community service, he'll be sentenced to around 10-12 months in prison; if he doesn't complete 1,000 hours or has more brushes with the law, he's serving 12 years in prison.
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

smegma

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2008, 12:21:19 PM »

Paragraphs.
learn how to read!!!

Learn how to write, kid.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2008, 12:27:29 PM »

Paragraphs.
learn how to read!!!

Learn how to write, kid.
u a waste of time cuzz!!! answer the topic or leave it alone!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #8 on: August 19, 2008, 01:01:18 PM »
Hater
how am i hating when everthing im sayin is true!!! can u answer my questions??? help me understand...

« Reply #9 on: August 19, 2008, 01:18:03 PM »
I feel what you tryna say but you gotta stop tryna start all these beefs man. Every rapper lies about shit man.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #10 on: August 19, 2008, 01:23:34 PM »
I feel what you tryna say but you gotta stop tryna start all these beefs man. Every rapper lies about shit man.
what beef im startin??? the truth is the truth homie...i know rappers lie,but these niggas over do it!!!

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #11 on: August 19, 2008, 02:34:59 PM »
can any one explain to me how two grown men can kiss on the lips and be excepted so easily and wake up one day after makin millions of dollars being rappers then all of the sudden start gangbangin,also a nigga who was a stripper,a hood hopper,and a cry baby(literally cries on tv)be so loved??? now dont get me wrong deez weirdoz have been known to make good music every now and then but does that give them a pass??? i thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic,i thought the people who were gangsta rappers had to have at least been a participent  in the shit they was rapping about,if not shouldnt they at least tell you the fan that they just lying about what they speakin on and that there just entertaining the people??? i mean why is it so hard for rappers now a days to be them selves,are they ashamed of being themselves truly???does everybody have to be a gangsta,or be a gangbanger on the mic to be sucessfull??? these niggas aint been through a quater of the shit they rap about(look at ricc ross and plies) who likes to be lied to??? not me!!! chingy,nelly,ludacris,ll cool j,mc hammer,common,soljah boy,jermaine dupri,p diddy,and countless others have been sucessfull without drowning us with the fake-thug,lying,wanna be gangbangin hoopla!!! i thought society said gangbangin was evil , ignorant,and childish,but its ok for them to do it on the t.v and the radio, do u guys know that in california being a gangmember gets you an extra 10 years on a felony charge,GAME DID 8 DAYS FOR POINTING A GUN AT SOMEBODY AT A PUBLIC PARK(thats a felony)BY THE WAY THE GUN HE ALWAYS SHOWS ON HIS DVDS IS REGISTERED TO HIM,ANYBODY WITH A FELONY CANT OWN A GUN!!! so if he really was a full time gangmember like he claims then he would have had an arrest record a mile long,therefore he would not been able to own a gun in his name and he would have gotten some years behind that park issue, being a gangmember in cali aint no joke so why niggas wanna pretend???oh yeah i got 16months in the pen in 2005 for a gun they didnt even find on me(i took a deal,they was threatening me with the gang enhancement)T .I .got caught with machine guns and silencers(thats federal)he got 12months go figure!!! all im sayin is that its not necessary to false flagger to be excepted...no hating im just telling the truth!!!

I feel you about the Lil Wayne shit about him and Baby kissing thats some weird shit right there. I am not even hating on Wayne because some of his shit sound cool every now and then but dude is only a fad and hyped up. I also can not agree with how to promote this dude for being this so called Blood but the whole West Coast is gettin blackballed in the mainstream for gangsta rap but you have dudes like Rick Ross, Plies, and Lil Wayne for example basically rappin about shit from the West Coast that they never really lived. The Game I wont diss even though some of the shit he done is questionable but musically I am a fan...but as a person I dont respect Game at all. He rappin about something that he never really lived too. But I do agree with you homie that its alot of fakes in rap that dont keep it real. I mean Rick Ross gonna jack Freeway Rick name like that but he really a ex CO Officer. If that was who he really was Rick Ross should have rapped about something positive for the kids.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #12 on: August 19, 2008, 05:28:03 PM »

I feel you about the Lil Wayne shit about him and Baby kissing thats some weird shit right there. I am not even hating on Wayne because some of his shit sound cool every now and then but dude is only a fad and hyped up. I also can not agree with how to promote this dude for being this so called Blood but the whole West Coast is gettin blackballed in the mainstream for gangsta rap but you have dudes like Rick Ross, Plies, and Lil Wayne for example basically rappin about shit from the West Coast that they never really lived. The Game I wont diss even though some of the shit he done is questionable but musically I am a fan...but as a person I dont respect Game at all. He rappin about something that he never really lived too. But I do agree with you homie that its alot of fakes in rap that dont keep it real. I mean Rick Ross gonna jack Freeway Rick name like that but he really a ex CO Officer. If that was who he really was Rick Ross should have rapped about something positive for the kids.
gangsta rap=reality rap its suppose to be a biographies of they lives, and biographies are suppose to be real!!!

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #13 on: August 19, 2008, 06:05:37 PM »

I see ya'll postin on this forum, always talkin big bull shit about real hood artists, tryin to say who's real and who's not but when one of you're admired rappers get pointed out for fakin the funk with valid points that only a real criminal would know then it's some other shit. These bitchmade rappers make money because ya'll support'em and the next mufucka that makes an excuse or takes up for them is one of'em that makes them rich.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #14 on: August 19, 2008, 09:22:51 PM »
Paybacc thats some of the realest shit I've heard in a long time and I totally agree. Much respect to ya man.