Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3619 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2008, 09:58:41 PM »
gangsta rap=reality rap its suppose to be a biographies of they lives, and biographies are suppose to be real!!!

The problem that I see with that statement is that I view it as an opinion that is not widely shared; the consumer base supporting the music industry is doing so with intent of finding entertainment.  Some individuals enjoy grooving to hand claps layered over snares, while some kids enjoy snapping their fingers, and other individuals are seeking stories, whether they relate to them or live vicariously through them.  Those who have been tagged as gangster rappers are not viewed by this customer base as teachers, they are entertainers.

Edward Norton played a true-to-stereo-type schizo in Fight Club and skin head in American History X; however, he is neither a schizo or a skin head.  Should this take away from his performance?  MTV gangster rappers meet the stereo type by parading around in dickies, all stars, and rags, claiming that they gang bang, and people find that entertaining.

I do believe that there is a customer base for gangster rap that is from the streets and is true to life.  I do not believe that attempting to defame MTV rappers for their front will gain you their fan base, rather you have to prove yourself to be more entertaining.   Most beefs that go on are viewed as all out assaults, when I see them as stage shows.

I hope that you continue to put your time in and get the 818/310 on the map.  Get your stories out and promote yourself; if you want to defame someone, do it in an entertaining manner.
u cant compare movies to music,hip hop, rap came from the streets, the ghetto and theres nothing fake about that !!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2008, 09:59:12 PM »
Paybacc thats some of the realest shit I've heard in a long time and I totally agree. Much respect to ya man.
appreciate that bruh...

Black Gloves

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2008, 09:59:56 PM »
I dont know NONE of them niggaz and LOOOOL at you sayin Game was a stripper..cmon homie thats just desperate haha.

Haha once again, another desperate move from these Spider Loc/Baymaac groupies. We dont give a fuck what they do.

U're here because you tryna destroy other peoples credibility and then rebuild with your own and Spider Loc.

But we...we FANS are here to listen to good music. Dre was not a G? So fucking what. U niggaz claim Snoop aint a G? Sooo fucking whaat muthafucka

I dont agree with Wayne kissin Baby, and i would've said the same thing if it was Game, TI or anybody else.

But them niggaz doin that...doest NOT affect MY LIFE!

I dont listen to Wayne cuz i dont like his music...BUT unless they fuckin rap about suckin dicks, fuckin each other on some homo shit then i would still listen to their shit.

Man yall fake thugs need to get off that insecure shit and do ya own thing.

Music is music period.

At the end of the day, these "fake niggaz" got more talent than you, Spider Loc etc right?

We can all agree that Game >> whole Baymaac, Snoop >>> whole Baymaac Wayne >>>> whole Baymaac, Ti >>>> whole Baymaac etc etc. Period.

Only insecure people, who 9/10 is lookin for a father figure cares about shit like "street cred" man fuck outta here with that shit.

You're tellin people we should fuck wit your music cuz u supposedly "real"?? Nigga get a grip of yourself nigga..talent >>> "street cred".

Dont tryna fuckin tell us what Gangsta Rap is nigga...shut up.

Thats like sayin we should listen to a singer JUST BECAUSE she may look better than a singer that actually has talent...doesnt make sense.

Aint no difference between that and "gangsta rap"...gangsta rap is only a genre...but its all MUSIC!

If you got a problem with Ti, Game, Wayne, Snoop, Baby etc etc...go handle that shit yourseeeelf!! Let us people listen to TALENT...let people listen to what people WANT...the only people u can brainwash is suburban wiggers! U cant fool other people. We apprecaite the shit for what it is...FUCKING MUSIC!
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:04:45 PM by Tha Shiznit »

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2008, 10:06:01 PM »

what these niggas eat dont make u shit bro...

quit worryin bout what other niggas do..

cryin about it on a forum..may help u.. not much...but it may help..

"it aint nuthin but music" - 2pac

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2008, 10:11:59 PM »
I dont know NONE of them niggaz and LOOOOL at you sayin Game was a stripper..cmon homie thats just desperate haha.

Haha once again, another desperate move from these Spider Loc/Baymaac groupies. We dont give a fuck what they do.

U're here because you tryna destroy other peoples credibility and then rebuild with your own and Spider Loc.

But we...we FANS are here to listen to good music. Dre was not a G? So fucking what. U niggaz claim Snoop aint a G? Sooo fucking whaat muthafucka

I dont agree with Wayne kissin Baby, and i would've said the same thing if it was Game, TI or anybody else.

I dont listen to Wayne cuz i dont like his music...BUT unless they fuckin rap about suckin dicks, fuckin each other on some homo shit then i would still listen to their shit.

Music is music period.

At the end of the day, these "fake niggaz" got more talent than you, Spider Loc etc right?

We can all agree that Game >> whole Baymaac, Snoop >>> whole Baymaac Wayne >>>> whole Baymaac, Ti >>>> whole Baymaac etc etc. Period.

Only insecure people, who 9/10 is lookin for a father figure cares about shit like "street cred" man fuck outta here with that shit.

You're tellin people we should fuck wit your music cuz u supposedly "real"?? Nigga get a grip of yourself nigga..talent >>> "street cred".

If you got a problem with Ti, Game, Wayne, Snoop, Baby etc etc...go handle that shit yourseeeelf!! Let us people listen to TALENT...let people listen to what people WANT...the only people u can brainwash is suburban wiggers! U cant fool other people. We apprecaite the shit for what it is...FUCKING MUSIC!

spoken like a true coccsuccer!!! cuzz im my own man spider-loc aint got shit to do with what im talkin about faggot and i aint asked u or anybody else to listen to my music ,cee your stupid ass is missin the point,matter of fact u the same dude that said i hate on spider just to do it...and its more than music thats what u dont understand!!! u too silly to have a conversation with anyway...

Black Gloves

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2008, 10:18:46 PM »

Music is music period.

spoken like a true coccsuccer!!! cuzz im my own man spider-loc aint got shit to do with what im talkin about faggot and i aint asked u or anybody else to listen to my music ,cee your stupid ass is missin the point,matter of fact u the same dude that said i hate on spider just to do it...and its more than music thats what u dont understand!!! u too silly to have a conversation with anyway...

exactly u fat muthafucka..u had nothin to say cuz u know im right.

u aint shit on the mic nigga step your lyrics and talent up u big shaq lookin mufucka.

yo life aint effecting us, and our lives aint affecting you so shut the fuck up step yo bars up and stop talkin greasy like you know wtf u be talkin about nigga.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:22:13 PM by Tha Shiznit »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2008, 10:22:02 PM »

u got me fucced up homie!!! i aint cryin about shit!!! i talk about what i wanna talk about...u cant answer my question then dont speak 2 me about it,IM FROM THE WEST COAST, IM AN ARTIST, IM A GANG MEMBER, THESE NIGGAS ARE IMATATING A LIFESTYLE THAT THEY DONT LIVE ,NIGGAS HAVE DIED FOR THIS GANG SHIT AND THEY EXPLOIT FOR PROFIT AND MAKE LIGHT OF IT ,SO IM GOING TO ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY NIGGA!!! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHIN??? ITS NOT COOL TO BE A FUCC UP AND I DID ALOT OF FUCCIN UP...

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2008, 10:25:24 PM »

u got me fucced up homie!!! i aint cryin about shit!!! i talk about what i wanna talk about...u cant answer my question then dont speak 2 me about it,IM FROM THE WEST COAST, IM AN ARTIST, IM A GANG MEMBER, THESE NIGGAS ARE IMATATING A LIFESTYLE THAT THEY DONT LIVE ,NIGGAS HAVE DIED FOR THIS GANG SHIT AND THEY EXPLOIT FOR PROFIT AND MAKE LIGHT OF IT ,SO IM GOING TO ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY NIGGA!!! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHIN??? ITS NOT COOL TO BE A FUCC UP AND I DID ALOT OF FUCCIN UP...

Soooo gooo doooo something nigga!! u pose to be so hard..so tough...go handle that shit with THEM..but we still gonna fuck with they music nigga!

Go handle that shit then and stay the fuck out this bitch..cuz we still gonna fuck with talented artists. Niggaz like u is whats holdin the west the fuck back.

Why you in here tryna talk? Because u want us to stop listening to them right?? Thats all you spider loc groupies talk about.

Ti > you/Spider Game > you/spider Snoop > you/spider....who gives a fuck about their lives and who gives a fuck about yours.

Go handle that shit alone with out no mufuckin camera phone like a lil ass kid that feel like he has to prove himself..go handle that shit behind close door and do whatchu do..but we still gonna fuck with they music.

Dumb ass nigga.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2008, 10:30:00 PM »

Music is music period.

exactly u fat muthafucka..u had nothin to say cuz u know im right.

u aint shit on the mic nigga step your lyrics and talent up u big shaq lookin mufucka.

yo life aint effecting us, and our lives aint affecting you so shut the fuck up step yo bars up and stop talkin greasy like you know wtf u be talkin about nigga.

WHOS US WEIRDO???  THE UNITED KINGDOM??? GAME FANS??? I CAN TELL HOW U TALK THAT U JUST A FOOL!!!

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2008, 10:38:35 PM »
Hes not trying to tell anybody what to listen to and not to listen to he's just asking a legitimate question and trying to prove a point which is what this forum is all about. I know you all will probably say I'm all on his nutsack or sumthin but thats just not true. If you lived the gangbangin lifestyle, saw lots of people murdered behind it and saw someone who doesn't know shit about gangbangin glorifying that shit you would probably be a little bit pissed off too, because I know it irritates me as well and I'm not even in a gang or anything but I know its nothing to mock and take lightly.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2008, 10:44:02 PM »

Soooo gooo doooo something nigga!! u pose to be so hard..so tough...go handle that shit with THEM..but we still gonna fuck with they music nigga!

Go handle that shit then and stay the fuck out this bitch..cuz we still gonna fuck with talented artists. Niggaz like u is whats holdin the west the fuck back.

Why you in here tryna talk? Because u want us to stop listening to them right?? Thats all you spider loc groupies talk about.

Ti > you/Spider Game > you/spider Snoop > you/spider....who gives a fuck about their lives and who gives a fuck about yours.

Go handle that shit alone with out no mufuckin camera phone like a lil ass kid that feel like he has to prove himself..go handle that shit behind close door and do whatchu do..but we still gonna fuck with they music.

Dumb ass nigga.

This the same chump that told me "Fuck Game" get outta here sucka and go find a groupie thread where u can actually relate
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2008, 10:44:14 PM »

Dumb ass nigga.
LISTEN TO WHOEVER U GON LISTEN TOO PUSSY I DONT CARE ,ALL U EVER GON BE IS A FAN!!! TO EVERYBODY ELSE WHO READS THIS MY QUESTION WAS ABOUT LYING ABOUT THEY PAST IN THEY RHYMES AND PRETENDING TO BE GANGSTAS WHEN THEY NOT,AND WHY THEY CANT BE THEM SELVES AND SELL RECORDS...THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS A BONAFIED BITCH-ASS NIGGA TO THE 3RD POWER CUZ HE JUST FLAPS  HIS BIG MOUTH FIRST CHANCE HE GETS... OH YEAH THIS >>>> SHIT IS SO GAY CUZZ U NEED TO STOP IT!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2008, 10:49:36 PM »
Hes not trying to tell anybody what to listen to and not to listen to he's just asking a legitimate question and trying to prove a point which is what this forum is all about. I know you all will probably say I'm all on his nutsack or sumthin but thats just not true. If you lived the gangbangin lifestyle, saw lots of people murdered behind it and saw someone who doesn't know shit about gangbangin glorifying that shit you would probably be a little bit pissed off too, because I know it irritates me as well and I'm not even in a gang or anything but I know its nothing to mock and take lightly.

U think this is the 1st time he does this? Lol at this gullible nigga. These internet street team are straight see through they tryna get people to stop likin em (the artists mentioned) and start likin them instead.

If he got a problem with them...GO SEE THEM ABOUT THE PROBLEM!

Dont go cry about it on a damn forum. Go do something about it. Go call em, go talk to em like a men. Ask them for a fight whateva the fuck.

Not runnin around like fuckin kindergarden ass kids postin the shit on Youtube and runnin around damn forums nigga!

What im sayin is....WHY CARE! For people who live that gang life and have a problem with it..fine go deal with it...but he's askin US..the FANS..WHY we like them niggas even though according to him done some weird stuff, which i'll admit is true.

But at the end of the day..them niggaz will always be better than him as a rapper, Spider Loc and the rest of these clown ass niggaz. Period.

THATS why we like them. Dont tryna fuck they bizz and go get your own fat nigga (Big Paybaac). Only weak niggas let they favorite rapper tell them who to listen to. Game been beefin with G-Unit, i still listen to them niggas. Buck just got kicked out.
But i still listen to both G-Unit and Buck. They shit has nothin to do with me. See they think that people "hate" on Spider Loc cuz of Game or whateva..He's fuckin wack on the mic nigga. And the fact that he and yall always have to talk about his so called street cred proves it.

Thats why people like em and let them go away with it...cuz people dont care.

And its funny to see grown ass men/woman like Big Paybaac, Spider Loc and TheRealSupreme etc..give a fuck about street cred...but lil ass kids who 9/10 dont have a fahter doesnt give a fuck!

Lemme ask you something, are you a gangbanger? No. So let them worry about that shit and let them handle it in the streets or howeva...and just be a fan of the music!

End of fuckin story nigga.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 10:54:56 PM by Tha Shiznit »

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2008, 10:49:48 PM »

Dumb ass nigga.
LISTEN TO WHOEVER U GON LISTEN TOO PUSSY I DONT CARE ,ALL U EVER GON BE IS A FAN!!! TO EVERYBODY ELSE WHO READS THIS MY QUESTION WAS ABOUT LYING ABOUT THEY PAST IN THEY RHYMES AND PRETENDING TO BE GANGSTAS WHEN THEY NOT,AND WHY THEY CANT BE THEM SELVES AND SELL RECORDS...THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS A BONAFIED BITCH-ASS NIGGA TO THE 3RD POWER CUZ HE JUST FLAPS  HIS BIG MOUTH FIRST CHANCE HE GETS... OH YEAH THIS >>>> SHIT IS SO GAY CUZZ U NEED TO STOP IT!!!

Did you supersize your meal today at mcdonalds?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2008, 10:54:07 PM »

Dumb ass nigga.

Did you supersize your meal today at mcdonalds?
naaw... but i super stretched ya moms mouth out to day!!!