Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3481 times)

Big J/ Gain Green

• Lil Geezy
  • Get Money,GAin Green
Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2008, 10:54:38 PM »
Paybacc, we see this dude is a hater who dropped in just to start an argument, and has yet to speak on tha subject..  What Paybacc is saying is real, if you didn't live it, you shouldn't spit it!!!!!  I guess you can only understand that if your from the streets, and half these fans are in tha burbs', so its hard to make em understand!!! Fucc em tho'..  he prob. in tha UK
Everyday, 818 or 323 you already know, Big J found on one of tha East Sides Chasing dough$$$$$

Black Gloves

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2008, 10:57:16 PM »
Paybacc, we see this dude is a hater who dropped in just to start an argument, and has yet to speak on tha subject..  What Paybacc is saying is real, if you didn't live it, you shouldn't spit it!!!!!  I guess you can only understand that if your from the streets, and half these fans are in tha burbs', so its hard to make em understand!!! Fucc em tho'..  he prob. in tha UK

So if soo many people in the hood listen to that nigga Spider Loc how come his album aint out? How come he dont have a fanbase outside his own hood?

ITS ABOUT TALENT! You're right rappers SHOULDNT lie..it aint about the streets/suburbs u dumb ignorant muthafucka. Its about MUSIC/TALENT.

yeah they shouldnt lie..but what can WE do? not listen to them?? fuck no cuz they have better music and more talent than Spider Loc and etc. Period.

niggaz kill me with the "u have to be in the hood to understand" these fuckin clown ass monkey ass muthafuckas these dayz b.

hatelove

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2008, 11:19:45 PM »
i feel u my nigga paybacc u sorry my nigga lol like come on niggaz be hate n on game and wayne we kno wat kinda niggaz thy r i dnt care if thy lie eveybody do i mean but to judge em cuz thy doin sumthin tht makes tha fans happy and keep food on his table u hate n on tht u a clown yoself nigga spider loc is sorry u sorry yall niggaz iz dumb aint no fuckin gunit west lol get outta here spider loc prolyy dnt even have 50 number come on stop hate n on real talent cuz niggaz dnt listen to u cuz i only heard ov u cuz ov spider loc and i heard u rapp on one trk and u wack son so stop wit tha hate and games u think juss cuz a nigga say real shit tht he a real rapper nigga u still gotta have flow mann i dnt care how real u r u still gotta have flow and u old niggaz dnt

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2008, 11:31:41 PM »
Paybacc, we see this dude is a hater who dropped in just to start an argument, and has yet to speak on tha subject..  What Paybacc is saying is real, if you didn't live it, you shouldn't spit it!!!!!  I guess you can only understand that if your from the streets, and half these fans are in tha burbs', so its hard to make em understand!!! Fucc em tho'..  he prob. in tha UK

So if soo many people in the hood listen to that nigga Spider Loc how come his album aint out? How come he dont have a fanbase outside his own hood?

ITS ABOUT TALENT! You're right rappers SHOULDNT lie..it aint about the streets/suburbs u dumb ignorant muthafucka. Its about MUSIC/TALENT.

yeah they shouldnt lie..but what can WE do? not listen to them?? fuck no cuz they have better music and more talent than Spider Loc and etc. Period.

niggaz kill me with the "u have to be in the hood to understand" these fuckin clown ass monkey ass muthafuckas these dayz b.
did i mention spider-loc!!!

MIC

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #34 on: August 20, 2008, 05:26:45 AM »
Paybacc, we see this dude is a hater who dropped in just to start an argument, and has yet to speak on tha subject..  What Paybacc is saying is real, if you didn't live it, you shouldn't spit it!!!!!  I guess you can only understand that if your from the streets, and half these fans are in tha burbs', so its hard to make em understand!!! Fucc em tho'..  he prob. in tha UK

Maybe you should since you're talking about "reality rap"?
Tell us when he's dropping his "I went to private school" song, cause that's his reality  :laugh:

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #35 on: August 20, 2008, 09:03:27 AM »
I see Big GayWacc is back with his same ol ignorant antics. And that buckethead supreme got his ballz in her penis moisturizing mouth again. Shouldn't this be in the G-Spot? This has nothing to do with westcoast. It's Grimace ranting on acting like he the realist in the hood, probably living in a nice apt in North Hollywood that Spider got for him. Are you Spiders Yayo??? I think so bitch boy.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #36 on: August 20, 2008, 10:57:21 AM »
I see Big GayWacc is back with his same ol ignorant antics. And that buckethead supreme got his ballz in her penis moisturizing mouth again. Shouldn't this be in the G-Spot? This has nothing to do with westcoast. It's Grimace ranting on acting like he the realist in the hood, probably living in a nice apt in North Hollywood that Spider got for him. Are you Spiders Yayo??? I think so bitch boy.
naaw bitch-boy!!! im in my nice house with the pool in the bacc that i got myself...see u a coward anyway,put your picture up tough guy!!! u talk alot of shiit about my appearence but what do u look like??? gaywacc huh??? is that all u got??? u aint from the west that why u cant relate,im not tryin to convert u same 5 gays ass bitch-ass niggas to be fans,i dont need your support faggott ,i dont even know you,u  can listen to game and lil wayne till your pussies dry up,who cares!!! im not hatin on the talents at rapping cuz they cool sometimes,they got some heaters...but why are they pretending to be hard when u and i know they aint!!! why they repping gang lifestyles that they aint or dont live???i wanna know is it necessary to fake it to you make it...answer that punk bitch!!! lol...

GunMaster G-9

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • click the ''Give Props'' link above
« Reply #37 on: August 20, 2008, 11:09:22 AM »
''gangsters wannabe rappers.... rappers wannabee gangsters'' MOP....
i feel you about all the shit you wrote.... but then again man.... image sells.... and selling your image is selling out.... and most of these mtv rappers are sell outs.

now one big rap name i can look at and take seriously is 50 cent.... i am pretty sure that dude is real and what he raps about is his past life as a gangster. you dont get that body build that 50 cent has from telling lies. that shit is real.

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #38 on: August 20, 2008, 11:09:38 AM »
i cant defend lil wayne..but as far as game...to my knowledge i dont see where he lied @...he pretty much says everything he did...whether it was him goin 2 school...and gettin kicked out or him gettin shot...

i was watching some shit on youtube...and these crip dudes was like..."niggas be lil kids playin in sandboxes...and then when they get older they realise that they from a different neighborhood...(not necessarily a gang) and bam...them niggaz not cool anymore...so wherever u lay yo head down @ nigga thats where u from...no if ands or buts about it"

that may describe him...he says he use 2 walk all the way 2 brazil 2 chill wit his brother...and use 2 have 2 defend himself on a daily basis because of who he was associated with...till the point where that school shit wasnt working and he chose 2 do that shit officially...

but idk...im jus goin off of what ive saw or read...niggaz that "really know him" could tell yall about dude better than i could

but i gotta question...if these niggaz is fake...then y do real niggaz sell themselves out 2 co-sign fake niggaz?? wouldnt that make them fake too?... 8)

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #39 on: August 20, 2008, 11:11:54 AM »
''gangsters wannabe rappers.... rappers wannabee gangsters'' MOP....
i feel you about all the shit you wrote.... but then again man.... image sells.... and selling your image is selling out.... and most of these mtv rappers are sell outs.

now one big rap name i can look at and take seriously is 50 cent.... i am pretty sure that dude is real and what he raps about is his past life as a gangster. you dont get that body build that 50 cent has from telling lies. that shit is real.

50 is real...like even niggaz that dont like him..cant front on him...he use 2 run a whole block...and knock niggaz out...boo boo da boxer...lol

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #40 on: August 20, 2008, 11:31:20 AM »
i cant defend lil wayne..but as far as game...to my knowledge i dont see where he lied @...he pretty much says everything he did...whether it was him goin 2 school...and gettin kicked out or him gettin shot...

i was watching some shit on youtube...and these crip dudes was like..."niggas be lil kids playin in sandboxes...and then when they get older they realise that they from a different neighborhood...(not necessarily a gang) and bam...them niggaz not cool anymore...so wherever u lay yo head down @ nigga thats where u from...no if ands or buts about it"

that may describe him...he says he use 2 walk all the way 2 brazil 2 chill wit his brother...and use 2 have 2 defend himself on a daily basis because of who he was associated with...till the point where that school shit wasnt working and he chose 2 do that shit officially...

but idk...im jus goin off of what ive saw or read...niggaz that "really know him" could tell yall about dude better than i could

but i gotta question...if these niggaz is fake...then y do real niggaz sell themselves out 2 co-sign fake niggaz?? wouldnt that make them fake too?... 8)
to answer your question, i dont know,if by definition then yes!!! but they know the real but they aint speakin cuz they either gettin paid or they dont wanna offend they homie thats gettin paid, i will be the first to tell you that game can rap and he has talent but the story he tellin is majority false,cuz went to antelope valley high thats in palmdale california,he didnt get shot in compton,he wasnt in a coma,he started claiming cedar blocc piru after he graduated high school cuz before that he was claiming santanna blocc compton crip,he use to work as a stripper at his moms club(he mentions his moms club on the change of heart episode) now i know u guys are mad that i said that but its the truth and u are gonna say wheres the proof!!! but its not gonna stop u from listening away,and im not trying to stop u anyway!!! all im sayin is that is it necessary  to pretend, is it cool to pretend??? and if u pretending is it ok for someone to call your bluff??? cuz your mouth can get u in alot of trouble if u aint with the bidness like u say, hell some niggas still get dealt with and they solid...

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #41 on: August 20, 2008, 11:48:24 AM »

to answer your question, i dont know,if by definition then yes!!! but they know the real but they aint speakin cuz they either gettin paid or they dont wanna offend they homie thats gettin paid, i will be the first to tell you that game can rap and he has talent but the story he tellin is majority false,cuz went to antelope valley high thats in palmdale california,he didnt get shot in compton,he wasnt in a coma,he started claiming cedar blocc piru after he graduated high school cuz before that he was claiming santanna blocc compton crip,he use to work as a stripper at his moms club(he mentions his moms club on the change of heart episode) now i know u guys are mad that i said that but its the truth and u are gonna say wheres the proof!!! but its not gonna stop u from listening away,and im not trying to stop u anyway!!! all im sayin is that is it necessary  to pretend, is it cool to pretend??? and if u pretending is it ok for someone to call your bluff??? cuz your mouth can get u in alot of trouble if u aint with the bidness like u say, hell some niggas still get dealt with and they solid...

ok cool...but yea that game shit idk...u got a bunch of people sayin this...then u got others sayin that...i try not 2 get into all that shit cuz if he lyin then thats him...he gon have 2 deal wit that in traffic or watever...if he not then hey its all good ya know...i jus try and listen...but i also learned that labels do tell artists 2 fabricate their stories so that they can be more marketable...like they did dj quik...when he said he had like 7 siblings...then he came out and said that he only had 1 or some shit...but i get what u sayin tho... 8)

D-Stress

« Reply #42 on: August 20, 2008, 12:08:24 PM »
i get tha point.i know what ya are saying..but what did u say thats NEW?how many times you (we) gon discuss that "fake gangsta rap", "he´s gangsta, he´s not" shit?how ya know the gun is registered to game?ya see da papers?how ya know that?i dont give a fuck.game is doper than most of hip-pop people out there these days.if i like artist´s music, then it´s over, i dont give flyin fuck about his so called "street cred".i agree with you about hammer (eventho he was "gangsta" on that "too tight" album sometimes :)),JD,Will Smith,etc.

al3000

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #43 on: August 20, 2008, 12:10:36 PM »
can any one explain to me how two grown men can kiss on the lips and be excepted so easily and wake up one day after makin millions of dollars being rappers then all of the sudden start gangbangin,also a nigga who was a stripper,a hood hopper,and a cry baby(literally cries on tv)be so loved??? now dont get me wrong deez weirdoz have been known to make good music every now and then but does that give them a pass??? i thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic,i thought the people who were gangsta rappers had to have at least been a participent  in the shit they was rapping about,if not shouldnt they at least tell you the fan that they just lying about what they speakin on and that there just entertaining the people??? i mean why is it so hard for rappers now a days to be them selves,are they ashamed of being themselves truly???does everybody have to be a gangsta,or be a gangbanger on the mic to be sucessfull??? these niggas aint been through a quater of the shit they rap about(look at ricc ross and plies) who likes to be lied to??? not me!!! chingy,nelly,ludacris,ll cool j,mc hammer,common,soljah boy,jermaine dupri,p diddy,and countless others have been sucessfull without drowning us with the fake-thug,lying,wanna be gangbangin hoopla!!! i thought society said gangbangin was evil , ignorant,and childish,but its ok for them to do it on the t.v and the radio, do u guys know that in california being a gangmember gets you an extra 10 years on a felony charge,GAME DID 8 DAYS FOR POINTING A GUN AT SOMEBODY AT A PUBLIC PARK(thats a felony)BY THE WAY THE GUN HE ALWAYS SHOWS ON HIS DVDS IS REGISTERED TO HIM,ANYBODY WITH A FELONY CANT OWN A GUN!!! so if he really was a full time gangmember like he claims then he would have had an arrest record a mile long,therefore he would not been able to own a gun in his name and he would have gotten some years behind that park issue, being a gangmember in cali aint no joke so why niggas wanna pretend???oh yeah i got 16months in the pen in 2005 for a gun they didnt even find on me(i took a deal,they was threatening me with the gang enhancement)T .I .got caught with machine guns and silencers(thats federal)he got 12months go figure!!! all im sayin is that its not necessary to false flagger to be excepted...no hating im just telling the truth!!!

Simple.......the music....who is to say what's real and who's real....I'm mean do you know this dude personally????you seen him strip????or you just listening to what someone else says....and if he's a false flagger than let his hood take care of that....(oops i forgot they riden wit him)the westcoast has always had this virus...more worried about who's real opposed to appreciating music for what it is......everything your saying about game there have been negative things said about dre, cube, snoop, 2pac.....and the list goes on....if you don't like him because he's not hard enouh for then that's cool if that's what you base your music on....you don't have to listen.....you don't have to check for him.....and just to keep it "real" everyone has skeletons in their closet.....the hardest nigga can turn bitch depending on the situation.. you know why...because there human....enjoy the music or don't your choice.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 12:12:07 PM by al3000 »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #44 on: August 20, 2008, 12:11:24 PM »

Maybe you should since you're talking about "reality rap"?
Tell us when he's dropping his "I went to private school" song, cause that's his reality  :laugh:

You said that like private school is boarding school. You still gotta go back to the hood after u get out of school and truth be told gang bangers and other bad asses go to private school too because they're parents see the public schools as the problem or just want to get their kid a better education. I went to private school and it wasn't shit but a small school with a grip of bad mufuckas who still stayed in trouble we were even slangin' in that mufucka and others was still bangin' so u can knock it off tryin to clown about what you don't know. At least Spider isn't tryin to hide it which means it made no difference where he went to school cause he would still be Spider from 97.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme