Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3477 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #45 on: August 20, 2008, 12:15:13 PM »
i get tha point.i know what ya are saying..but what did u say thats NEW?how many times you (we) gon discuss that "fake gangsta rap", "he´s gangsta, he´s not" shit?how ya know the gun is registered to game?ya see da papers?how ya know that?i dont give a fuck.game is doper than most of hip-pop people out there these days.if i like artist´s music, then it´s over, i dont give flyin fuck about his so called "street cred".i agree with you about hammer (eventho he was "gangsta" on that "too tight" album sometimes :)),JD,Will Smith,etc.
have u seen his dvd stop snitchin stop lyin,well he says it on there and i know the nigga personally hes had that gun for a long time...we gon have the conversation all long as it comes up,niggas get mad when rap gets violent,but all niggas is doing is spewing negativity, get my drift!!! me too though... but i admit it and i live it!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #46 on: August 20, 2008, 12:17:26 PM »
can any one explain to me how two grown men can kiss on the lips and be excepted so easily and wake up one day after makin millions of dollars being rappers then all of the sudden start gangbangin,also a nigga who was a stripper,a hood hopper,and a cry baby(literally cries on tv)be so loved??? now dont get me wrong deez weirdoz have been known to make good music every now and then but does that give them a pass??? i thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic,i thought the people who were gangsta rappers had to have at least been a participent  in the shit they was rapping about,if not shouldnt they at least tell you the fan that they just lying about what they speakin on and that there just entertaining the people??? i mean why is it so hard for rappers now a days to be them selves,are they ashamed of being themselves truly???does everybody have to be a gangsta,or be a gangbanger on the mic to be sucessfull??? these niggas aint been through a quater of the shit they rap about(look at ricc ross and plies) who likes to be lied to??? not me!!! chingy,nelly,ludacris,ll cool j,mc hammer,common,soljah boy,jermaine dupri,p diddy,and countless others have been sucessfull without drowning us with the fake-thug,lying,wanna be gangbangin hoopla!!! i thought society said gangbangin was evil , ignorant,and childish,but its ok for them to do it on the t.v and the radio, do u guys know that in california being a gangmember gets you an extra 10 years on a felony charge,GAME DID 8 DAYS FOR POINTING A GUN AT SOMEBODY AT A PUBLIC PARK(thats a felony)BY THE WAY THE GUN HE ALWAYS SHOWS ON HIS DVDS IS REGISTERED TO HIM,ANYBODY WITH A FELONY CANT OWN A GUN!!! so if he really was a full time gangmember like he claims then he would have had an arrest record a mile long,therefore he would not been able to own a gun in his name and he would have gotten some years behind that park issue, being a gangmember in cali aint no joke so why niggas wanna pretend???oh yeah i got 16months in the pen in 2005 for a gun they didnt even find on me(i took a deal,they was threatening me with the gang enhancement)T .I .got caught with machine guns and silencers(thats federal)he got 12months go figure!!! all im sayin is that its not necessary to false flagger to be excepted...no hating im just telling the truth!!!

Simple.......the music....who is to say what's real and who's real....I'm mean do you know this dude personally????you seen him strip????or you just listening to what someone else says....and if he's a false flagger than let his hood take care of that....(oops i forgot they riden wit him)the westcoast has always had this virus...more worried about who's real opposed to appreciating music for what it is......everything your saying about game there have been negative things said about dre, cube, snoop, 2pac.....and the list goes on....if you don't like him because he's not hard enouh for then that's cool if that's what you base your music on....you don't have to listen.....you don't have to check for him.....and just to keep it "real" everyone has skeletons in their closet.....the hardest nigga can turn bitch depending on the situation.. you know why...because there human....enjoy the music or don't your choice.
you my friend aint payin attention to what i said!!! read it again!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #47 on: August 20, 2008, 12:17:51 PM »

lol see what im sayin..by him sayin Game was a stripper completely makes his story hold no weight FittedDaBoss ;)

dont be so gullible...now Game may or may not been a gangbanger or claimed hoodz until whateva time..but the stripper thing is hilarious
as fuck.

That change of heart shit got fuckin writers...and the girl said...HE took her to a strip club...does that mean its a male strip club? Nope

she said he danced for her...and that automatically made it into "game stripped" lmaao

what if he was just clowning? what he wasnt even stripping? u actually think Game took off his clothes in a strip club his own momz "owned"???

hhahahahahahhahahahhahha!!

man these internet niggaz be killin me sometimes cuz they funny as fuck they way they make up these stories and then mufuckas start doubting the artist they listen to haha.

they also said Baby used to fuck Wayne and BG...you mufuckas sayin it more than 20 times...and people started believing it.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #48 on: August 20, 2008, 12:27:30 PM »

lol see what im sayin..by him sayin Game was a stripper completely makes his story hold no weight FittedDaBoss ;)

dont be so gullible...now Game may or may not been a gangbanger or claimed hoodz until whateva time..but the stripper thing is hilarious
as fuck.

That change of heart shit got fuckin writers...and the girl said...HE took her to a strip club...does that mean its a male strip club? Nope

she said he danced for her...and that automatically made it into "game stripped" lmaao

what if he was just clowning? what he wasnt even stripping? u actually think Game took off his clothes in a strip club his own momz "owned"???

man these internet niggaz be killin me sometimes cuz they funny as fuck they way they make up these stories and then mufuckas start doubting the artist they listen to haha.

they also said Baby used to fuck Wayne and BG...you mufuckas sayin it more than 20 times...and people started believing it.
go bacc and watch it again!!! you are a real stupid person u gotta be a woman in real life(no offense supreme)cuz u run off at the mouth and dont know any facts ,all u do is make excuses on top of excuses, i aint gotta lie about shit,u see my face everyday when u look on this website,im a real homie checc my bacc ground,i know the nigga i aint sayin he gay but he did work in the male strip club,if u was from out here u would know its not a secret in l.a. homie!!! and i dont know if baby fucced wayne but i do know they kissed!!!

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #49 on: August 20, 2008, 12:34:53 PM »

as fuck.

it aint about bein gullable...idc anymore...cuz idk shit about this nigga...i jus go by what valid sources say...if paybacc says he knows dude then w/e...although fase said he neva stripped...and this was after they had their little problems...but then again...that is his brother...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Black Gloves

« Reply #50 on: August 20, 2008, 12:39:42 PM »

i saw spider buyin a cardboard box..

i aint gotta lie homie..check my background homie..shit homie....i mean damn homie... ;D

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #51 on: August 20, 2008, 12:44:38 PM »

i saw spider buyin a cardboard box..

i aint gotta lie homie..check my background homie..shit homie....i mean damn homie... ;D
ur a fag!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #52 on: August 20, 2008, 12:44:46 PM »

as fuck.

it aint about bein gullable...idc anymore...cuz idk shit about this nigga...i jus go by what valid sources say...if paybacc says he knows dude then w/e...although fase said he neva stripped...and this was after they had their little problems...but then again...that is his brother...

yes it is about being gullible..its about them sayin it enough times for you to start believing it..i can already tell u startig to doubt game right now about that shit am i wrong?

lmao even his hood who he was havin issues with aint said that.

it all came fro mthe change of heart shit and from there niggaz made assumptions.

maybe he did work there..but for them to say that a young dude at the age of what? 17, 18, 19 or something to work as a stripper..in a club youre own mom owned??

hahahah Game said himself he didnt even live with his momz at that period and that was the time he lived with Fase and them.

So this nigga is tellin me that the niggaz in Cedar Block let a "stripper" claim their gang since he said he claimed Cedar Block since 18?

SO he sayin he was strippin and claimin Cedar Block at the same time LMAAAAAAAAO!

their story dont add up. they jjust say it enough until u start doubting Game.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #53 on: August 20, 2008, 12:50:33 PM »
and if u wanna checc out my lil wayne diss song go to my myspace page  google me big paybacc...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #54 on: August 20, 2008, 12:55:08 PM »
real talk str8 up!!!

can any one explain to me how two grown men can kiss on the lips and be excepted so easily and wake up one day after makin millions of dollars being rappers then all of the sudden start gangbangin,also a nigga who was a stripper,a hood hopper,and a cry baby(literally cries on tv)be so loved??? now dont get me wrong deez weirdoz have been known to make good music every now and then but does that give them a pass??? i thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic,i thought the people who were gangsta rappers had to have at least been a participent  in the shit they was rapping about,if not shouldnt they at least tell you the fan that they just lying about what they speakin on and that there just entertaining the people??? i mean why is it so hard for rappers now a days to be them selves,are they ashamed of being themselves truly???does everybody have to be a gangsta,or be a gangbanger on the mic to be sucessfull??? these niggas aint been through a quater of the shit they rap about(look at ricc ross and plies) who likes to be lied to??? not me!!! chingy,nelly,ludacris,ll cool j,mc hammer,common,soljah boy,jermaine dupri,p diddy,and countless others have been sucessfull without drowning us with the fake-thug,lying,wanna be gangbangin hoopla!!! i thought society said gangbangin was evil , ignorant,and childish,but its ok for them to do it on the t.v and the radio, do u guys know that in california being a gangmember gets you an extra 10 years on a felony charge,GAME DID 8 DAYS FOR POINTING A GUN AT SOMEBODY AT A PUBLIC PARK(thats a felony)BY THE WAY THE GUN HE ALWAYS SHOWS ON HIS DVDS IS REGISTERED TO HIM,ANYBODY WITH A FELONY CANT OWN A GUN!!! so if he really was a full time gangmember like he claims then he would have had an arrest record a mile long,therefore he would not been able to own a gun in his name and he would have gotten some years behind that park issue, being a gangmember in cali aint no joke so why niggas wanna pretend???oh yeah i got 16months in the pen in 2005 for a gun they didnt even find on me(i took a deal,they was threatening me with the gang enhancement)T .I .got caught with machine guns and silencers(thats federal)he got 12months go figure!!! all im sayin is that its not necessary to false flagger to be excepted...no hating im just telling the truth!!!
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #55 on: August 20, 2008, 12:55:18 PM »

as fuck.

yes it is about being gullible..its about them sayin it enough times for you to start believing it..i can already tell u startig to doubt game right now about that shit am i wrong?

it all came fro mthe change of heart shit and from there niggaz made assumptions.

maybe he did work there..but for them to say that a young dude at the age of what? 17, 18, 19 or something to work as a stripper..in a club youre own mom owned??

hahahah Game said himself he didnt even live with his momz at that period and that was the time he lived with Fase and them.

So this nigga is tellin me that the niggaz in Cedar Block let a "stripper" claim their gang since he said he claimed Cedar Block since 18?

SO he sayin he was strippin and claimin Cedar Block at the same time LMAAAAAAAAO!

hey gay boy they got a few niggas that strip and they in gangs,its not my cup of tea but they do!!! u love him too much,u blinded by your lust for game!!!

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
« Reply #56 on: August 20, 2008, 12:57:21 PM »

as fuck.

maybe it dont add up...i really dont give a shit...i say what i know...and thats it...if he is fake and it bothers people then...they can c him if they choose to...lol people believe what they want...game one of the biggest rappers out...but i dont think he got enough money 2 pay a bunch of hood niggaz 2 co-sign him...if u get my drift... ;)...

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Black Gloves

« Reply #57 on: August 20, 2008, 12:59:07 PM »
Okay so if you got homies that strip and bangs then whats your problem haha? then why you keep bringing it up then its not a bad thing?
Shut the fuck up fake ass nigga lmao.

Worldstarhiphop//

"THIS NIGGA SEEMS LIKE HE WILL SHOOT YOU OUT OF FRUSTRATION, CAUSE HE CAN'T RAP FOR SHIT!!!!! HE MUST REALLY BANG THAT CRIP SHIT CAUSE HIS FLOW IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST I HAVE EVERE HEARD... IM THINKING 50 MADE A 10 KILL DEAL FOR A POSSIBLE ALBUM UNDER GUNIT!!!"

"this nigga spider loc reminds me of that older nigga in the club "

"fuck SPI......this is AGCRIP 88 NIGGA...FUCK THE COAST GANG"

"fuck loc bitch ass"

"stright GARBAGE!!!!"

"Fuck Spida tell 50's stingy ass 2 hook u up wit sum $$$... Dis shit low budget ass a muthafucka!!!!!!!!!"

They must all be Game stans 2 huh :laugh: ;D

Black Gloves

« Reply #58 on: August 20, 2008, 12:59:25 PM »

as fuck.

maybe it dont add up...i really dont give a shit...i say what i know...and thats it...if he is fake and it bothers people then...they can c him if they choose to...lol people believe what they want...game one of the biggest rappers out...but i dont think he got enough money 2 pay a bunch of hood niggaz 2 co-sign him...if u get my drift... ;)...

exactly

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #59 on: August 20, 2008, 01:07:12 PM »

as fuck.

what u dont understand is everything cant be televised, and u dont have to pay a bunch of niggas all u gotta do is pay the nigga that is callin the shots!!! if u think that certain bloods and crips aint tryin to get at that ass u crazy,he dont be out like that!!! some bloods are happy to be gettin the exposure right now so they get passes like that also...