Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3490 times)

Black Gloves

Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #60 on: August 20, 2008, 01:11:50 PM »

lol see what im sayin..by him sayin Game was a stripper completely makes his story hold no weight FittedDaBoss ;)

dont be so gullible...now Game may or may not been a gangbanger or claimed hoodz until whateva time..but the stripper thing is hilarious
as fuck.

That change of heart shit got fuckin writers...and the girl said...HE took her to a strip club...does that mean its a male strip club? Nope

she said he danced for her...and that automatically made it into "game stripped" lmaao

what if he was just clowning? what he wasnt even stripping? u actually think Game took off his clothes in a strip club his own momz "owned"???

hhahahahahahhahahahhahha!!

man these internet niggaz be killin me sometimes cuz they funny as fuck they way they make up these stories and then mufuckas start doubting the artist they listen to haha.

they also said Baby used to fuck Wayne and BG...you mufuckas sayin it more than 20 times...and people started believing it.

it aint about bein gullable...idc anymore...cuz idk shit about this nigga...i jus go by what valid sources say...if paybacc says he knows dude then w/e...although fase said he neva stripped...and this was after they had their little problems...but then again...that is his brother...

yes it is about being gullible..its about them sayin it enough times for you to start believing it..i can already tell u startig to doubt game right now about that shit am i wrong?

lmao even his hood who he was havin issues with aint said that.

it all came fro mthe change of heart shit and from there niggaz made assumptions.

maybe he did work there..but for them to say that a young dude at the age of what? 17, 18, 19 or something to work as a stripper..in a club youre own mom owned??

hahahah Game said himself he didnt even live with his momz at that period and that was the time he lived with Fase and them.

So this nigga is tellin me that the niggaz in Cedar Block let a "stripper" claim their gang since he said he claimed Cedar Block since 18?

SO he sayin he was strippin and claimin Cedar Block at the same time LMAAAAAAAAO!

their story dont add up. they jjust say it enough until u start doubting Game.

maybe it dont add up...i really dont give a shit...i say what i know...and thats it...if he is fake and it bothers people then...they can c him if they choose to...lol people believe what they want...game one of the biggest rappers out...but i dont think he got enough money 2 pay a bunch of hood niggaz 2 co-sign him...if u get my drift... ;)...
what u dont understand is everything cant be televised, and u dont have to pay a bunch of niggas all u gotta do is pay the nigga that is callin the shots!!! if u think that certain bloods and crips aint tryin to get at that ass u crazy,he dont be out like that!!! some bloods are happy to be gettin the exposure right now so they get passes like that also...

can i ask u a real question though..if u wanna answer or not its up to u.

alot of yall cats be havin problems with Wayne...and you niggaz yapp and yapp yapp..but u dont do nothin to him?

why? cuz according to you all he's payin niggaz right? so if he's payin blood members how come the other gangs be mad and shit talkin crazy on the Youtube videos?

Shouldnt they be mad at them blood members who take money and let cats like Dipset and Wayne claim gangs?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #61 on: August 20, 2008, 01:15:44 PM »
Okay so if you got homies that strip and bangs then whats your problem haha? then why you keep bringing it up then its not a bad thing?
Shut the fuck up fake ass nigga lmao.

Worldstarhiphop//

"THIS NIGGA SEEMS LIKE HE WILL SHOOT YOU OUT OF FRUSTRATION, CAUSE HE CAN'T RAP FOR SHIT!!!!! HE MUST REALLY BANG THAT CRIP SHIT CAUSE HIS FLOW IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST I HAVE EVERE HEARD... IM THINKING 50 MADE A 10 KILL DEAL FOR A POSSIBLE ALBUM UNDER GUNIT!!!"

"this nigga spider loc reminds me of that older nigga in the club "

"fuck SPI......this is AGCRIP 88 NIGGA...FUCK THE COAST GANG"

"fuck loc bitch ass"

"stright GARBAGE!!!!"

"Fuck Spida tell 50's stingy ass 2 hook u up wit sum $$$... Dis shit low budget ass a muthafucka!!!!!!!!!"

They must all be Game stans 2 huh :laugh: ;D

u dont pay attention dummy,i aint got no stripper homies u clown ass punk,where did u read that i said that???

Black Gloves

« Reply #62 on: August 20, 2008, 01:17:06 PM »
Okay so if you got homies that strip and bangs then whats your problem haha? then why you keep bringing it up then its not a bad thing?

Worldstarhiphop//

"THIS NIGGA SEEMS LIKE HE WILL SHOOT YOU OUT OF FRUSTRATION, CAUSE HE CAN'T RAP FOR SHIT!!!!! HE MUST REALLY BANG THAT CRIP SHIT CAUSE HIS FLOW IS PROBABLY ONE OF THE WORST I HAVE EVERE HEARD... IM THINKING 50 MADE A 10 KILL DEAL FOR A POSSIBLE ALBUM UNDER GUNIT!!!"

"fuck loc bitch ass"

"stright GARBAGE!!!!"

"Fuck Spida tell 50's stingy ass 2 hook u up wit sum $$$... Dis shit low budget ass a muthafucka!!!!!!!!!"

u dont pay attention dummy,i aint got no stripper homies u clown ass punk,where did u read that i said that???

if u answer my question above then i'll do it baby (no homo) :laugh:

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #63 on: August 20, 2008, 01:23:54 PM »

lol see what im sayin..by him sayin Game was a stripper completely makes his story hold no weight FittedDaBoss ;)

dont be so gullible...now Game may or may not been a gangbanger or claimed hoodz until whateva time..but the stripper thing is hilarious
as fuck.

That change of heart shit got fuckin writers...and the girl said...HE took her to a strip club...does that mean its a male strip club? Nope

she said he danced for her...and that automatically made it into "game stripped" lmaao

what if he was just clowning? what he wasnt even stripping? u actually think Game took off his clothes in a strip club his own momz "owned"???

man these internet niggaz be killin me sometimes cuz they funny as fuck they way they make up these stories and then mufuckas start doubting the artist they listen to haha.

they also said Baby used to fuck Wayne and BG...you mufuckas sayin it more than 20 times...and people started believing it.

it aint about bein gullable...idc anymore...cuz idk shit about this nigga...i jus go by what valid sources say...if paybacc says he knows dude then w/e...although fase said he neva stripped...and this was after they had their little problems...but then again...that is his brother...

yes it is about being gullible..its about them sayin it enough times for you to start believing it..i can already tell u startig to doubt game right now about that shit am i wrong?

it all came fro mthe change of heart shit and from there niggaz made assumptions.

maybe he did work there..but for them to say that a young dude at the age of what? 17, 18, 19 or something to work as a stripper..in a club youre own mom owned??

hahahah Game said himself he didnt even live with his momz at that period and that was the time he lived with Fase and them.

So this nigga is tellin me that the niggaz in Cedar Block let a "stripper" claim their gang since he said he claimed Cedar Block since 18?

SO he sayin he was strippin and claimin Cedar Block at the same time LMAAAAAAAAO!

maybe it dont add up...i really dont give a shit...i say what i know...and thats it...if he is fake and it bothers people then...they can c him if they choose to...lol people believe what they want...game one of the biggest rappers out...but i dont think he got enough money 2 pay a bunch of hood niggaz 2 co-sign him...if u get my drift... ;)...
what u dont understand is everything cant be televised, and u dont have to pay a bunch of niggas all u gotta do is pay the nigga that is callin the shots!!! if u think that certain bloods and crips aint tryin to get at that ass u crazy,he dont be out like that!!! some bloods are happy to be gettin the exposure right now so they get passes like that also...

alot of yall cats be havin problems with Wayne...and you niggaz yapp and yapp yapp..but u dont do nothin to him?

why? cuz according to you all he's payin niggaz right? so if he's payin blood members how come the other gangs be mad and shit talkin crazy on the Youtube videos?

Shouldnt they be mad at them blood members who take money and let cats like Dipset and Wayne claim gangs?
wow where have u been!!! did u miss the whole lil wayne, spider-loc,40 glocc shit,niggas went to get at him,but 40 had a camera and honestly i did not know about the camera till it was too late

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #64 on: August 20, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »

Worldstarhiphop//

"fuck loc bitch ass"

"stright GARBAGE!!!!"

in case u didnt know 88 avalon gangsta crip is spider-locs hood 97eccg worst enemies thats why they said that...

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #65 on: August 20, 2008, 01:25:50 PM »
see this the same groupie in the other posts tryna to say i dont know what im talkin bout its all good paybacc you speakin the truth
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

Black Gloves

« Reply #66 on: August 20, 2008, 01:29:05 PM »

as fuck.

wow where have u been!!! did u miss the whole lil wayne, spider-loc,40 glocc shit,niggas went to get at him,but 40 had a camera and honestly i did not know about the camera till it was too late

yeah but the only reason why they went at him was cuz he dissed the crip niggas right? other wise they would've left that nigga alone.

but what im sayin is.

for example, you niggaz say Wayne pays blood niggas right? Then once in a while you see these Youtube videos with cats who claim Wayne and etc are fake and they glorifying gangs etc. Or u hear about how these street dudes dont like it and all that.

So what im sayin is shouldnt niggaz in the streets who dont like the fact that Wayne is claiming the gangs be mad at the niggaz who Wayne got on payroll and let'n him claim gangs in the first place?

And you'll probably say something like, "They dont wanna fuck up their money" and shit, but why are some cats doin these Youtube videos, these diss songs then?

Maybe its hella confusing to understand i unno..

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #67 on: August 20, 2008, 01:34:39 PM »

as fuck.

yeah but the only reason why they went at him was cuz he dissed the crip niggas right? other wise they would've left that nigga alone.

but what im sayin is.

for example, you niggaz say Wayne pays blood niggas right? Then once in a while you see these Youtube videos with cats who claim Wayne and etc are fake and they glorifying gangs etc. Or u hear about how these street dudes dont like it and all that.

So what im sayin is shouldnt niggaz in the streets who dont like the fact that Wayne is claiming the gangs be mad at the niggaz who Wayne got on payroll and let'n him claim gangs in the first place?

And you'll probably say something like, "They dont wanna fuck up their money" and shit, but why are some cats doin these Youtube videos, these diss songs then?

who they dissin on u tube,u got me confused!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #68 on: August 20, 2008, 02:08:16 PM »

what these niggas eat dont make u shit bro...

quit worryin bout what other niggas do..

cryin about it on a forum..may help u.. not much...but it may help..

"it aint nuthin but music" - 2pac

u got me fucced up homie!!! i aint cryin about shit!!! i talk about what i wanna talk about...u cant answer my question then dont speak 2 me about it,IM FROM THE WEST COAST, IM AN ARTIST, IM A GANG MEMBER, THESE NIGGAS ARE IMATATING A LIFESTYLE THAT THEY DONT LIVE ,NIGGAS HAVE DIED FOR THIS GANG SHIT AND THEY EXPLOIT FOR PROFIT AND MAKE LIGHT OF IT ,SO IM GOING TO ALWAYS HAVE SOMETHING TO SAY NIGGA!!! ARE YOU STUPID OR SOMETHIN??? ITS NOT COOL TO BE A FUCC UP AND I DID ALOT OF FUCCIN UP...

Soooo gooo doooo something nigga!! u pose to be so hard..so tough...go handle that shit with THEM..but we still gonna fuck with they music nigga!

Go handle that shit then and stay the fuck out this bitch..cuz we still gonna fuck with talented artists. Niggaz like u is whats holdin the west the fuck back.

Why you in here tryna talk? Because u want us to stop listening to them right?? Thats all you spider loc groupies talk about.

Ti > you/Spider Game > you/spider Snoop > you/spider....who gives a fuck about their lives and who gives a fuck about yours.

Go handle that shit alone with out no mufuckin camera phone like a lil ass kid that feel like he has to prove himself..go handle that shit behind close door and do whatchu do..but we still gonna fuck with they music.

Dumb ass nigga.
LISTEN TO WHOEVER U GON LISTEN TOO PUSSY I DONT CARE ,ALL U EVER GON BE IS A FAN!!! TO EVERYBODY ELSE WHO READS THIS MY QUESTION WAS ABOUT LYING ABOUT THEY PAST IN THEY RHYMES AND PRETENDING TO BE GANGSTAS WHEN THEY NOT,AND WHY THEY CANT BE THEM SELVES AND SELL RECORDS...THIS GUY RIGHT HERE IS A BONAFIED BITCH-ASS NIGGA TO THE 3RD POWER CUZ HE JUST FLAPS  HIS BIG MOUTH FIRST CHANCE HE GETS... OH YEAH THIS >>>> SHIT IS SO GAY CUZZ U NEED TO STOP IT!!!

Did you supersize your meal today at mcdonalds?
naaw... but i super stretched ya moms mouth out to day!!!

Classic comeback, you need to change it up a bit sometimes fat man, can you even find your dick though on the real?

Black Gloves

« Reply #69 on: August 20, 2008, 03:09:38 PM »

as fuck.

but what im sayin is.

who they dissin on u tube,u got me confused!!!

naw i was just sayin for example.

you have these dvd's, these youtube videos of some bangers sayin shit about for example Wayne or whateva for claiming gangs but shouldnt they be mad at the niggas who lets dude claim gangs for money?

if not the dvds just niggaz recording diss songs and shit. How come they aint mad at the niggas Wayne is supposedly payin for lettin that shit fly?

Blu Lacez

« Reply #70 on: August 20, 2008, 03:41:43 PM »
can any one explain to me how two grown men can kiss on the lips and be excepted so easily and wake up one day after makin millions of dollars being rappers then all of the sudden start gangbangin
You will never get the answer that will satisfy you-Unless you actually get to speak to Wayne  and baby and direct the question to them.As for why his popularity is growing is because,like it or not, he makes music that is appealing the general public!
he has his share of both good/outstanding tracks and alright tracks! People will always listen to the ones they like and disregard his personal life[and that include that kiss incident] Others will always use that a as point of reference to begrudge the rapper.
Is it acceptable for Wayne to have kissed Baby on the Lips??..If they are of that persuasion, then it's ok for them..Why should it bother You??

As For the Gang Banging thing. Again,t hat can only be answered by the said rappers and their associates!
I do think it is questionable,that they would to embraced that lifestyle when they have "Made It" as rappers. But i'm positive that every actiaon ha sit's reason. so i not doubt that they have theirs.

also a nigga who was a stripper,a hood hopper,and a cry baby(literally cries on tv)be so loved??? now dont get me wrong deez weirdoz have been known to make good music every now and then but does that give them a pass??? i thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic,i thought the people who were gangsta rappers had to have at least been a participent  in the shit they was rapping about,if not shouldnt they at least tell you the fan that they just lying about what they speakin on and that there just entertaining the people???
Arguably So!
but then again i wouldn't know..
However what i do know, is anybody can be part of a certain group and fill out a role of some capacity other than the most obvious one.
Plus what's wrong with being Human and crying??
You guys seem to forget that you are Human, and not Super beings..
As for the reason why Game cried-was it genuine, or publicity stunt-The jury is out on that one!

i mean why is it so hard for rappers now a days to be them selves,are they ashamed of being themselves truly???does everybody have to be a gangsta,or be a gangbanger on the mic to be sucessfull??? these niggas aint been through a quater of the shit they rap about(look at ricc ross and plies) who likes to be lied to??? not me!!! chingy,nelly,ludacris,ll cool j,mc hammer,common,soljah boy,jermaine dupri,p diddy,and countless others have been sucessfull without drowning us with the fake-thug,lying,wanna be gangbangin hoopla!!!
Music is entertainment!
That also extends to rap i'm afraid.
hence the charade

i thought society said gangbangin was evil , ignorant,and childish,but its ok for them to do it on the t.v and the radio, do u guys know that in california being a gangmember gets you an extra 10 years on a felony charge
Well to some folks those theories hold true!!
But when has that stopped folks from joining up??
When has that stopped the recruitment of more members??

Most folks join out of far, peep pressure,lure of the easy/fast life, revenge, the list is endless...

GAME DID 8 DAYS FOR POINTING A GUN AT SOMEBODY AT A PUBLIC PARK(thats a felony)BY THE WAY THE GUN HE ALWAYS SHOWS ON HIS DVDS IS REGISTERED TO HIM,ANYBODY WITH A FELONY CANT OWN A GUN!!! so if he really was a full time gangmember like he claims then he would have had an arrest record a mile long,therefore he would not been able to own a gun in his name and he would have gotten some years behind that park issue, being a gangmember in cali aint no joke so why niggas wanna pretend???oh yeah i got 16months in the pen in 2005 for a gun they didnt even find on me(i took a deal,they was threatening me with the gang enhancement)T .I .got caught with machine guns and silencers(thats federal)he got 12months go figure!!! all im sayin is that its not necessary to false flagger to be excepted...no hating im just telling the truth!!!
^^Well...I'm not sure why you got the wrong end of the stick..But Such is life unfortunately!

That said aside you've raised some good points-Allbeit some i'v disagreed with, but still good!

hatelove

« Reply #71 on: August 20, 2008, 09:59:37 PM »
spiderloc sorry and paybacc from hollywood talkin bout movin gang lol who tha fuck yall beef wit in hollywood lol get outta here

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #72 on: August 20, 2008, 10:03:56 PM »
spiderloc sorry and paybacc from hollywood talkin bout movin gang lol who tha fuck yall beef wit in hollywood lol get outta here
north hollywood weirdo get it right!!! the valley cuzz...come find out nigga!!!

Jeremy812

• 'G'
« Reply #73 on: August 20, 2008, 10:38:28 PM »
All you guys need to check out Paybacc's music for real. He's definitely got heat and can spit so cut it out with that he can't rap bullshit just check out his myspace page and definitely check out that song Paybacc (diss to Lil Wayne). One of the lines that got my attention was " I'm a GC mover I rep San Fernando, got enough ammo I can handle rambo". Also just because somone isn't on the radio and TV 24/7 doesn't mean they don't have talent, shit it takes hella time and effort to get noticed as well as being lucky enough to work with good promoters and not to mention west coast rap stations don't support their artists as much as they should.

hatelove

« Reply #74 on: August 20, 2008, 11:10:44 PM »
tha valley nigga get tha fuck outta here stop tryin to make yaself sumthin u aint mann come to la wit tht bullshit nigga tha vallley its a hand full ov yall nigga so dnt front u hoe azz nigga and tht otha nigga u a gc mover lol nigga yeah right a mover lol u niggaz iz funny fake crips la where tha real at