Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3479 times)

Jeremy812

• 'G'
Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #75 on: August 20, 2008, 11:26:48 PM »
I was quoting some of his lyrics you dumbass illiterate mutherfucker and go take your ass back to malibu you fake ass bitch. I never once ever said I was in a gang you 14 year old down syndrome having bitch. Go watch Malibu's most wanted if you want to take a look at this bitches persona. I was just saying dude has talent and then you gotta go open your little dicksucking lips. Aren't you the same mothefucker who is on here 24/7 hating on every rapper in the game for no particuliar reason at all. The word hate in your username suits you well.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #76 on: August 20, 2008, 11:30:47 PM »
I was quoting some of his lyrics you dumbass illiterate mutherfucker and go take your ass back to malibu you fake ass bitch. I never once ever said I was in a gang you 14 year old down syndrome having bitch. Go watch Malibu's most wanted if you want to take a look at this bitches persona. I was just saying dude has talent and then you gotta go open your little dicksucking lips. Aren't you the same mothefucker who is on here 24/7 hating on every rapper in the game for no particuliar reason at all. The word hate in your username suits you well.

lol
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #77 on: August 21, 2008, 04:00:31 AM »
I dont know NONE of them niggaz and LOOOOL at you sayin Game was a stripper..cmon homie thats just desperate haha.

Haha once again, another desperate move from these Spider Loc/Baymaac groupies. We dont give a fuck what they do.

U're here because you tryna destroy other peoples credibility and then rebuild with your own and Spider Loc.

But we...we FANS are here to listen to good music. Dre was not a G? So fucking what. U niggaz claim Snoop aint a G? Sooo fucking whaat muthafucka

I dont agree with Wayne kissin Baby, and i would've said the same thing if it was Game, TI or anybody else.

But them niggaz doin that...doest NOT affect MY LIFE!

I dont listen to Wayne cuz i dont like his music...BUT unless they fuckin rap about suckin dicks, fuckin each other on some homo shit then i would still listen to their shit.

Man yall fake thugs need to get off that insecure shit and do ya own thing.

Music is music period.

At the end of the day, these "fake niggaz" got more talent than you, Spider Loc etc right?

We can all agree that Game >> whole Baymaac, Snoop >>> whole Baymaac Wayne >>>> whole Baymaac, Ti >>>> whole Baymaac etc etc. Period.

Only insecure people, who 9/10 is lookin for a father figure cares about shit like "street cred" man fuck outta here with that shit.

You're tellin people we should fuck wit your music cuz u supposedly "real"?? Nigga get a grip of yourself nigga..talent >>> "street cred".

Dont tryna fuckin tell us what Gangsta Rap is nigga...shut up.

Thats like sayin we should listen to a singer JUST BECAUSE she may look better than a singer that actually has talent...doesnt make sense.

Aint no difference between that and "gangsta rap"...gangsta rap is only a genre...but its all MUSIC!

If you got a problem with Ti, Game, Wayne, Snoop, Baby etc etc...go handle that shit yourseeeelf!! Let us people listen to TALENT...let people listen to what people WANT...the only people u can brainwash is suburban wiggers! U cant fool other people. We apprecaite the shit for what it is...FUCKING MUSIC!

You silly bitch let me explain to you where hip hop came from. The shit started in a park in the Bronx the gutta the streets therefore there were the motherfuckers in the streets or had enough love to go to the park where everybody was to get busy on the mic. Not saying they were doing gangsta rap but the streets were still involved and that's the way the shit should have stayed. Hip Hop didn't start up in the uk in a expensive ass neighborhood with a bunch of niggaz like you.

Let me explain good music vs a nigga tryin to pull the wool over ya eyes trying to make niggaz believe he's a g. Krs in  9mm goes bang was telling a story he didn't try to make us believe he did that shit he was talking in the song. Pac told stories ghetto stories never tryin to make us believe he did most of that shit he was talkin, but at the same time we knew pac was bout that and a real nigga. Now this day in age just look and listen to game. Rick Ross gettin niggaz whooped on cause they askin bout his past. We done seen Pac with the blond streaks in his hair, and dancing on stage humping a doll and he didn't have to defend he credibilty cause he was a real nigga. 
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #78 on: August 21, 2008, 04:23:25 AM »
Paybacc, we see this dude is a hater who dropped in just to start an argument, and has yet to speak on tha subject..  What Paybacc is saying is real, if you didn't live it, you shouldn't spit it!!!!!  I guess you can only understand that if your from the streets, and half these fans are in tha burbs', so its hard to make em understand!!! Fucc em tho'..  he prob. in tha UK

So if soo many people in the hood listen to that nigga Spider Loc how come his album aint out? How come he dont have a fanbase outside his own hood?

ITS ABOUT TALENT! You're right rappers SHOULDNT lie..it aint about the streets/suburbs u dumb ignorant muthafucka. Its about MUSIC/TALENT.

yeah they shouldnt lie..but what can WE do? not listen to them?? fuck no cuz they have better music and more talent than Spider Loc and etc. Period.

niggaz kill me with the "u have to be in the hood to understand" these fuckin clown ass monkey ass muthafuckas these dayz b.
did i mention spider-loc!!!

Maybe you should since you're talking about "reality rap"?
Tell us when he's dropping his "I went to private school" song, cause that's his reality  :laugh:

Here's another silly bitch. When you were a kid did you control what you wore and what schools you went to? Nigga we aint white we can't tell our mothers kiss my ass and bite me cause we would just be gettin out of a coma. Here's another reality about sp when he was hustlin he had a spot in swan hood you forget to mention that. While the bitch boy got robbed and popped by niggaz he knew. While sp sittin in enemy hood gettin money.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: August 21, 2008, 05:37:56 AM »
let music be music

kissing a man on the mouth is gay??

damn u homofobic orsumthin, when the italian/serbs/turkish..... do it its a family thing

I thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic
, u thought wrong (I thought everybody knew that, who started that gangsta rap)

If that would be true, every rappers would had aleast killed 5 people on every album they droped

famous people (The Game, T.I) have money, status, a big recordlabel behind them, big name lawyers and so on

you on the other hand are just a simple black man, who cant afford a big name lawyer or post a $50.000 bail or even $10.000 bail

thats the system man

and are you a gangbanger/settripper Paybac or are u just affilied with sum local gang?

If so how many men/woman/kids have u killed already, u like Kody a big mean black motherfucker who kills whithout havin any remourse

But I think u a.............

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDMWWfuxefc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CDMWWfuxefc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs&amp;autoplay=0</a>

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

bullet_wrongkind

« Reply #80 on: August 21, 2008, 07:11:48 AM »
LETS JUST FOCUS ON MUSIC AND NOT PERSONALLY THINGS OF RAPPERS WHAT HE LIKES TO DO OR WHAT DRAWS HE PREFERS TO WEAR!!!!

fuck that bullshit, let him be a gangbanger, he will just embarassing himself for claimin fake.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #81 on: August 21, 2008, 11:12:27 AM »
tha valley nigga get tha fuck outta here stop tryin to make yaself sumthin u aint mann come to la wit tht bullshit nigga tha vallley its a hand full ov yall nigga so dnt front u hoe azz nigga and tht otha nigga u a gc mover lol nigga yeah right a mover lol u niggaz iz funny fake crips la where tha real at
come to l.a." ha",im out there all the time,nigga i functions with the gangsta car nigga u betta ask somebody,matter of fact where u from???

Elano

« Reply #82 on: August 21, 2008, 11:16:04 AM »

hatelove

« Reply #83 on: August 22, 2008, 12:51:37 AM »
nigga im from 83gc now nigga so dnt front boy u aint wit tha gc card nigga i aint neva seen u at no functions nigga so dnt even front nigga and yeah its card not car nigga like i said u b mover lol only gangstaz i kno from tha valley iz ovg a nigga u aint even in la county boi u dnt even go to la county jail where its goin down at so kill all tht noise nobody wanna hear it keep it music stop all tht net bangin askin  me where im from lol  nigga tht aint got to do wit nuthin nigga juss cuz u from gangstaz dnt mean ima bump tht weak azz shit get outta here fake boy

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #84 on: August 22, 2008, 01:44:06 AM »
nigga im from 83gc now nigga so dnt front boy u aint wit tha gc card nigga i aint neva seen u at no functions nigga so dnt even front nigga and yeah its card not car nigga like i said u b mover lol only gangstaz i kno from tha valley iz ovg a nigga u aint even in la county boi u dnt even go to la county jail where its goin down at so kill all tht noise nobody wanna hear it keep it music stop all tht net bangin askin  me where im from lol  nigga tht aint got to do wit nuthin nigga juss cuz u from gangstaz dnt mean ima bump tht weak azz shit get outta here fake boy
if u from 83 street i need that fade!!! ask big and lil batch,g-twin 1-2,my lil brother is g-flirt,and my uncle is big stagg(darryl layton),im always at lil batch house on 85th nigga but cuzz locced up right now!!! and u can say gangsta car or card nigga,get it right!!! movin gang homie!!! thiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd.....................

Black Gloves

« Reply #85 on: August 22, 2008, 03:51:43 AM »

haha see i respect that nigga "hateloves" g-card!

thats how u 'pose to be.

this nigga Paybaac a bitch ass mufucka.

Go handle whateva u gotta do with these rapper or shut the fuck up about it nigga.

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #86 on: August 22, 2008, 04:08:18 AM »
if u from 83 street i need that fade!!! ask big and lil batch,g-twin 1-2,my lil brother is g-flirt,and my uncle is big stagg(darryl layton),im always at lil batch house on 85th nigga but cuzz locced up right now!!! and u can say gangsta car or card nigga,get it right!!! movin gang homie!!! thiiiiiiiiiiiiiirrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrddddddddddddddddddd.....................

My nigga paybacc now that you said you fuck with them niggaz all this nigga gonna do is go on another forum frontin like he from that hood and use them names you just said. A weirdo gonna be a weirdo my nig

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #87 on: August 22, 2008, 09:44:35 AM »

thats how u 'pose to be.

Go handle whateva u gotta do with these rapper or shut the fuck up about it nigga.
u respect his g-card!!! what a bozo!!! cuzz i had to ask that nigga 2 or 3 times where he was from and he still aint said his name,u are too easily impressed bitch-boy, and u my not like me (who cares) but i aint neva a bitch!!! im on here,u can cee my face,i aint hiding behind no alias,or a fake picture, so whos the real bitch...

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #88 on: August 22, 2008, 10:02:26 AM »

thats how u 'pose to be.

u respect his g-card!!! what a bozo!!! cuzz i had to ask that nigga 2 or 3 times where he was from and he still aint said his name,u are too easily impressed bitch-boy, and u my not like me (who cares) but i aint neva a bitch!!! im on here,u can cee my face,i aint hiding behind no alias,or a fake picture, so whos the real bitch...

Actually niggas are looking for you as we speak. I got niggas on the lurk. Your picture has been printed out and posted on trees, light poles and stop signs in the hood. But I think I know where I fucked up. They looking for you in the hood....you still breathing. Ok, sent them to valley.....and you still breathing.... but im hip now (light bulb over my head), Send them niggas to the donut shops, burger kings and waffle houses. We got you now nigga. Better run and hide Grimace. You a grown ass man suffering from childhood obesity.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #89 on: August 22, 2008, 10:37:15 AM »

thats how u 'pose to be.

Actually niggas are looking for you as we speak. I got niggas on the lurk. Your picture has been printed out and posted on trees, light poles and stop signs in the hood. But I think I know where I fucked up. They looking for you in the hood....you still breathing. Ok, sent them to valley.....and you still breathing.... but im hip now (light bulb over my head), Send them niggas to the donut shops, burger kings and waffle houses. We got you now nigga. Better run and hide Grimace. You a grown ass man suffering from childhood obesity.
i hope u leading the search...u can aLSO FIND ME AT YOUR MAMAS CRIB IN THE BED UNDER THE SHEETS WITH MY DICC IN HER MOUTH!!!