Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3485 times)

hatelove

Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #90 on: August 22, 2008, 11:54:06 AM »
nigga i dnt say my name ova tha net nigga u got me fucked up boi im from baccwest loc come to tha set and if i see you we can lock it up its nuthin nigga u aint sayin shit boi im all ova tha set and like i said nigga i neva seen u so dnt act like u out here nigga get tha fuck outta here and outta all them niggaz u named i only kno 1 lol nigga so b real wit all tht name droppn on tha net nigga u disrepectfull like i said come to the set and if i eva see u lock it up nuff said net bangin azz nigga lol u funny

hatelove

« Reply #91 on: August 22, 2008, 12:01:05 PM »
and stop actin like u fuck wit tha homies cuz im at all tha functions tha 51troubz iz my niggaz loc and tha 52hoovz and i really fuck wit tha avalons so dnt front my nigga i neva seen u brah kill all tht talk like u out here nigga u a lame az z nigga realtalk nigga i hope i do see yo azz juss cuz u think u tuff nigga lol big azz loser nigga net bangin u 40 spi make this westcoast shit look badd

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #92 on: August 22, 2008, 12:13:51 PM »
and stop actin like u fuck wit tha homies cuz im at all tha functions tha 51troubz iz my niggaz loc and tha 52hoovz and i really fuck wit tha avalons so dnt front my nigga i neva seen u brah kill all tht talk like u out here nigga u a lame az z nigga realtalk nigga i hope i do see yo azz juss cuz u think u tuff nigga lol big azz loser nigga net bangin u 40 spi make this westcoast shit look badd

Hatelove you better not fuck with that nigga man. He'll do a drive-by on you and all yo homies... throwin burger wrappers, fry containers, empty Ranch packets and whatever else that nigga snack on while driving. They finna ban texting while driving as well as eating. You better stop that shit Big GayWacc.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #93 on: August 22, 2008, 01:06:45 PM »
HOMIE I WAS JUST AT 51 DAY AT ELDARODO PARK WITH THE SHOTGUNS AND A FEW OF YOUR HOMIES,UNTILL THE BOYS CAME THRU AND SHUT IT DOWN,AND I WAS AT 53DAY AT THEY PARK,IF U DONT KNOW ANY OF THE NIGGAS I NAMED THEN U AINT FROM THERE OR U A NEW BOOTY,ALL THEM NIGGAS I NAMED IS FROM BACC WEST EXCEPT BIG STAGG HE FROM NORTH SIDE, LIKE I SAID MY LIL BROTHER FROM BACCWEST, G-FLIRT...I HAD A PHOTO SHOOT IN 8TRAY HOOD, LOOK ON MY MYSPACE PAGE,NIGGA ITS NOTHIN!!! IM THERE ALL THE TIME,U AINT NO GANGSTA CUZZ,IM THE ONLY NIGGA IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW THAT I KNOW OF THATS PUSHIN GEEZ MOVIN!!! U ON HERE TRYIN TO IMPRESS THES WEENIES,WHICH EVER NIGGA I NAMED THAT U KNEW THEN ASK HIM ABOUT ME...MY REP IS FLAWLESS!!! AND NORTH HOLLYWOOD IS LA COUNTY STUPID!!! OH YEAH ASK GB,RALOW,WHITEBOY,BANG 1,2,3,ICEBONE,UNDADOGG,AND S MACC ABOUT ME AND THE TURF,THEY FROM 51 TROUBLE TOO...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #94 on: August 22, 2008, 01:15:06 PM »
HOMIE I WAS JUST AT 51 DAY AT ELDARODO PARK WITH THE SHOTGUNS AND A FEW OF YOUR HOMIES,UNTILL THE BOYS CAME THRU AND SHUT IT DOWN,AND I WAS AT 53DAY AT THEY PARK,IF U DONT KNOW ANY OF THE NIGGAS I NAMED THEN U AINT FROM THERE OR U A NEW BOOTY,ALL THEM NIGGAS I NAMED IS FROM BACC WEST EXCEPT BIG STAGG HE FROM NORTH SIDE, LIKE I SAID MY LIL BROTHER FROM BACCWEST, G-FLIRT...I HAD A PHOTO SHOOT IN 8TRAY HOOD, LOOK ON MY MYSPACE PAGE,NIGGA ITS NOTHIN!!! IM THERE ALL THE TIME,U AINT NO GANGSTA CUZZ,IM THE ONLY NIGGA IN THE GAME RIGHT NOW THAT I KNOW OF THATS PUSHIN GEEZ MOVIN!!! U ON HERE TRYIN TO IMPRESS THES WEENIES,WHICH EVER NIGGA I NAMED THAT U KNEW THEN ASK HIM ABOUT ME...MY REP IS FLAWLESS!!! AND NORTH HOLLYWOOD IS LA COUNTY STUPID!!! OH YEAH ASK GB,RALOW,WHITEBOY,BANG 1,2,3,ICEBONE,UNDADOGG,AND S MACC ABOUT ME AND THE TURF,THEY FROM 51 TROUBLE TOO...
MATTER OF FACT DONT ASK THEM NIGGAS NOTHIN CUZZ!!! DO YA HOMEWORK NIGGA!!! DONT LET THESE OVERSEAS AND NON-AFFLIATES MUTHAFUCCAS PUMP YOU UP HOMIE,I FUCCS WIT THE 8TRAYS ON THE REG,REAL TALK!!! BUT A FADE IS NOTHIN TRUST ME!!! OR WHAT EVER U WANNA DO...

hatelove

« Reply #95 on: August 22, 2008, 08:28:42 PM »
nigga them my locs nigga gb whiteboy thy b on 51st and figg nigga them my niggaz loc and like i said i aint neva seen u cuz so dnt front nigga and underdogg in tha wheel chair iz my nigga and tiny bang wit tha mc iz my niggaz nigga and ralow thy all b on 51st and figg nigga i neva seen u loc and u aint tha only nigga movin i juss heard this nigga name Q? i think iono tht juss dissed 40glocc nigga he from 52hgc and kboy from gangstaz too nigga i think 43 iono but anyway nigga u aint no factor boy quit frontin like u r nigga cuz im all ova and i stay up at south park nigga now wat keep movin nigga ima see u when i see back to the music sumthin yo loser azz need to practice on

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #96 on: August 22, 2008, 09:06:04 PM »
i feel err thang you say homie.. but at the end of the day..majority of these faggots in this forum aint gon understand it..not until dey hit dem baker rows , 2000 floors , crack sells , drivebys , interagation rooms , cracked out families , police beating you for nothin (that dont make it on the news) ,  empty refrigarators , old school gang modules and what ever poverty feels like...

they will never understand gangsta rap...

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/db1ALQrnqDM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/db1ALQrnqDM&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #97 on: August 22, 2008, 10:47:08 PM »
nigga i dnt say my name ova tha net nigga u got me fucked up boi im from baccwest loc come to tha set and if i see you we can lock it up its nuthin nigga u aint sayin shit boi im all ova tha set and like i said nigga i neva seen u so dnt act like u out here nigga get tha fuck outta here and outta all them niggaz u named i only kno 1 lol nigga so b real wit all tht name droppn on tha net nigga u disrepectfull like i said come to the set and if i eva see u lock it up nuff said net bangin azz nigga lol u funny

You're the same dufus that was postin' under the name "RealG"
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

hatelove

« Reply #98 on: August 22, 2008, 10:52:54 PM »
naww niggga i aint unda no realg im only one nigga dumb azz nigga mind yours bitch

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #99 on: August 22, 2008, 10:56:38 PM »
naww niggga i aint unda no realg im only one nigga dumb azz nigga mind yours bitch

Yea ok...I told you that you were suspect lol you're not new to this forum I know that much
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #100 on: August 22, 2008, 11:18:37 PM »
nigga them my locs nigga gb whiteboy thy b on 51st and figg nigga them my niggaz loc and like i said i aint neva seen u cuz so dnt front nigga and underdogg in tha wheel chair iz my nigga and tiny bang wit tha mc iz my niggaz nigga and ralow thy all b on 51st and figg nigga i neva seen u loc and u aint tha only nigga movin i juss heard this nigga name Q? i think iono tht juss dissed 40glocc nigga he from 52hgc and kboy from gangstaz too nigga i think 43 iono but anyway nigga u aint no factor boy quit frontin like u r nigga cuz im all ova and i stay up at south park nigga now wat keep movin nigga ima see u when i see back to the music sumthin yo loser azz need to practice on
i forgot about my nigga k-boy,wat up movin!!! anyway i just got off the fone wit my nigga whiteboy from trouble and he dont know no 8trays who kicced it on figg, so that means u lying or you a weenie, either way it goes your the real non-factor cuz u keepin ya idenity a secret and fa what??? stop talkin hard cuzz,cuz i c right thru it,im on here lettin niggas have who disrespect me and my squad,and u woofin at the only gangstaC on here but u scared to say who u is,we know the same people so whats the problem,u can checc on me but i cant checc on you,y u scared homie!!! i know why..cuz yous a buster!!! keep it movin third...

hatelove

« Reply #101 on: August 22, 2008, 11:37:45 PM »
neva scared nigga i dnt put my name on no blog nigga i aint no rapper foo nigga like i said nigga ima see u when i see u big mouth and nigga i neva said im on figg allday everyday nigga i said thy b on figg nigga he stay on 52 and figg nigga how u gon tell me nigga he gotta brutha name bird from grape boy im out here nigga dnt ply yaself and like i said i stay at tha functions anybody have from gangstaz  ducerat rat my loc from 52hgc and i stay wit him so like i said if u in tha 50z like u say u in tha 50z holla at me when u see me cuz ima b ova there like im always iz and if i see u i see u third

Black Gloves

« Reply #102 on: August 23, 2008, 12:30:29 AM »

hahaha god damn this is fuckin sad as fuck.

these spider loc groupies pose to be soooo hard but they do all they can do prove themselves.

like spider loc, this nigga tellin stories about him shootin niggaz in traffic with a mack 10 like early last year or something and shit hahahahah man these dudes lame as shit. That nigga wrote a whole essay
about that shit and how that nigga Baby Lane killed Pac and how they use to hang together and all that.

LMAO this nigga is dumb as shit.

And i fuckin laugh at Spdier Loc groupies using the word, "weirdos" now all of a sudden cuz he made a song like that...hahahahhahaha

then u got dyke big eyes TheRealSupreme (who also went under the name Juicygirl) tryna act like she hard as fuck haha.

like u said yourself, u not in gangs so dont involve yourself in that like you hard. dykes like u are hilarious though i'll give u dat.

im sure TheRealSupreme is either someone Spider Loc is fuckin with baby momz or something or just a local hood rat gettin a lil money to defend him on the net ;)
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:32:10 AM by Tha Shiznit »

Al Bundy

« Reply #103 on: August 23, 2008, 12:33:41 AM »
here's my honest opinion

you're a keyboard warrior with a hard on for spider loc

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #104 on: August 23, 2008, 10:56:39 AM »