Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3621 times)

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #105 on: August 23, 2008, 11:13:47 AM »
neva scared nigga i dnt put my name on no blog nigga i aint no rapper foo nigga like i said nigga ima see u when i see u big mouth and nigga i neva said im on figg allday everyday nigga i said thy b on figg nigga he stay on 52 and figg nigga how u gon tell me nigga he gotta brutha name bird from grape boy im out here nigga dnt ply yaself and like i said i stay at tha functions anybody have from gangstaz  ducerat rat my loc from 52hgc and i stay wit him so like i said if u in tha 50z like u say u in tha 50z holla at me when u see me cuz ima b ova there like im always iz and if i see u i see u third
i know ducerat too,ask him... my lil cousin is scrappy groove from 52hgc,and i cool wit lil coke dogg 52hgc,how the fucc am i playin myself nigga??? u said come to l.a wit that valley gangsta shit and i proved to you that i do!!! i know all the same niggas u know,and how im gonna holla at u when i c u cuzz,i dont know what u look like ...u on here woofin and hiding yourself ,that aint gangsta!!!maan fucc all this name dropping homie!!! i official with this gangsta crip shit!!! u gotta problem with it cuzz too bad, imma keep doing me, imma keep repping the westcoast to the fullest with this music, stay smashin on these weenie-ass niggas perpatrating this CALIFORNIA LIFESTYLE,and give it up to my town NORTH HOLLYWOOD in the 818 SAN FERNANDO VALLEY!!! GANGSTAS MOVIN ALL DAY EVERY DAY...

Black Gloves

« Reply #106 on: August 23, 2008, 11:18:33 AM »
neva scared nigga i dnt put my name on no blog nigga i aint no rapper foo nigga like i said nigga ima see u when i see u big mouth and nigga i neva said im on figg allday everyday nigga i said thy b on figg nigga he stay on 52 and figg nigga how u gon tell me nigga he gotta brutha name bird from grape boy im out here nigga dnt ply yaself and like i said i stay at tha functions anybody have from gangstaz  ducerat rat my loc from 52hgc and i stay wit him so like i said if u in tha 50z like u say u in tha 50z holla at me when u see me cuz ima b ova there like im always iz and if i see u i see u third
i know ducerat too,ask him... my lil cousin is scrappy groove from 52hgc,and i cool wit lil coke dogg 52hgc,how the fucc am i playin myself nigga??? u said come to l.a wit that valley gangsta shit and i proved to you that i do!!! i know all the same niggas u know,and how im gonna holla at u when i c u cuzz,i dont know what u look like ...u on here woofin and hiding yourself ,that aint gangsta!!!maan fucc all this name dropping homie!!! i official with this gangsta crip shit!!! u gotta problem with it cuzz too bad, imma keep doing me, imma keep repping the westcoast to the fullest with this music, stay smashin on these weenie-ass niggas perpatrating this CALIFORNIA LIFESTYLE,and give it up to my town NORTH HOLLYWOOD in the 818 SAN FERNANDO VALLEY!!! GANGSTAS MOVIN ALL DAY EVERY DAY...

thanks for the big laugh big homie u should be a comedian...as wack as yo music is nigga.

this nigga is hilarious..

"im done with this crip shit cuzz" haha this pose to be a gangsta.

then you have Spider Loc tellin stories about bustin Mack 10's in traffic and shit haha and then you have soft and lame ass niggaz that would get stomped out quick, gettin horny from that shit (Trav Teezy).

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #107 on: August 23, 2008, 11:25:13 AM »

thanks for the big laugh big homie u should be a comedian...as wack as yo music is nigga.

then you have Spider Loc tellin stories about bustin Mack 10's in traffic and shit haha and then you have soft and lame ass niggaz that would get stomped out quick, gettin horny from that shit (Trav Teezy).
stop changing your accounts bitch boy!!! like i said u too stupid 2 take serious,where at in any of my comments did i say that??? u one of them niggas that make shit up to be funny, my nigga or whatever u are,go get some pussy cuzz and why u always bringing up spider-loc,he aint here fag!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #108 on: August 23, 2008, 11:31:23 AM »

stop changing your accounts bitch boy!!! like i said u too stupid 2 take serious,where at in any of my comments did i say that??? u one of them niggas that make shit up to be funny, my nigga or whatever u are,go get some pussy cuzz and why u always bringing up spider-loc,he aint here fag!!!

nigga what? nigga this the same account and u know is me im not tryna hide anything lol at this corny ass nigga.

didnt u just say "im done with this crip shit cuzz"????

bitch ass nigga.

Spider Loc said in like early 2007 i remember he wrote on his forum and then some nigga posted it on Westcoastrydaz i think, and then i went to the forum and i saw it with my own eyes.

That nigga internet thuggin 4 real.

It was a long time ago so its hard to remember but im tellin u that nigga said that shit.

Then he tellin stories about how Baby Lane killed Pac an that Spider used to fuck with Baby Lane and how Baby Lane died and all that shit.

Dont tell me u finna agree with that shit now 2????

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #109 on: August 23, 2008, 11:45:16 AM »

nigga what? nigga this the same account and u know is me im not tryna hide anything lol at this corny ass nigga.

didnt u just say "im done with this crip shit cuzz"????

bitch ass nigga.

Spider Loc said in like early 2007 i remember he wrote on his forum and then some nigga posted it on Westcoastrydaz i think, and then i went to the forum and i saw it with my own eyes.

That nigga internet thuggin 4 real.

It was a long time ago so its hard to remember but im tellin u that nigga said that shit.

Then he tellin stories about how Baby Lane killed Pac an that Spider used to fuck with Baby Lane and how Baby Lane died and all that shit.

Dont tell me u finna agree with that shit now 2????
what the fucc are u talkin about,u aint seen me write im done with nothing ,put your glasses on corkey!!! and im not bout to go down memory lane with u about something u said supposedly spider said so what!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #110 on: August 23, 2008, 11:51:38 AM »

haha exactly cuz u a bitch ridin his nuts nigga.

this nigga be sweating fish grease and shit. fat nigga.

be about it, dont talk on the internet like u doin now desperate as fuck to prove yourself.

the nigga Tray Deee a OG yet he aint talked as tough as u why is that?

u niggas is lame.

and im tellin u J Rocks G Card >>> yours and Spider.

how come Spiders Jay Rock cousin but that nigga aint got him on his album? :laugh:

cuz that nigga hot garbaaaaaaaaaage!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #111 on: August 23, 2008, 12:23:50 PM »

haha exactly cuz u a bitch ridin his nuts nigga.

this nigga be sweating fish grease and shit. fat nigga.

be about it, dont talk on the internet like u doin now desperate as fuck to prove yourself.

the nigga Tray Deee a OG yet he aint talked as tough as u why is that?

u niggas is lame.

and im tellin u J Rocks G Card >>> yours and Spider.

how come Spiders Jay Rock cousin but that nigga aint got him on his album? :laugh:

cuz that nigga hot garbaaaaaaaaaage!
u love spider-loc...hes all u talk about!!! tray dee is one of my favorite rappers he an east sider like me...and im on here cuz im still a fan of westcoast music,i lisen to everybodys music on here,like them or not ,but i dont speak on it ,u hatin ass homos be on my threads or my homies threads talkin shit ,i dont go into niggas threads that i dont like to talk shit thats your fruity ass and your buddies,all u do is make excuses for niggas then u contradict yaself later...if u knew the truth about some of the niggas u look up to your feelins would be hurt...all u niggas would!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #112 on: August 23, 2008, 12:25:36 PM »
real shit big paybacc! shut these fuckin bitches up!!!

[/quote]u love spider-loc...hes all u talk about!!! tray dee is one of my favorite rappers he an east sider like me...and im on here cuz im still a fan of westcoast music,i lisen to everybodys music on here,like them or not ,but i dont speak on it ,u hatin ass homos be on my threads or my homies threads talkin shit ,i dont go into niggas threads that i dont like to talk shit thats your fruity ass and your buddies,all u do is make excuses for niggas then u contradict yaself later...if u knew the truth about some of the niggas u look up to your feelins would be hurt...all u niggas would!!!
[/quote]
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

THEREALBWS

« Reply #113 on: August 23, 2008, 12:32:36 PM »

the valley is real gangsta nigga lol valley is a bunch of pussy niggas

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #114 on: August 23, 2008, 12:37:22 PM »

so is blacc wall street

THEREALBWS

« Reply #115 on: August 23, 2008, 12:41:11 PM »

so is blacc wall street

lol bws is a label lol how can a label be gangstas i dont kno if juice or clyde carson are gangsta i dont kno them niggas but me and yu and me both kno that game is a real nigga yu can say alot a shit but yu cant take that away from the nigga
« Last Edit: August 23, 2008, 12:43:02 PM by THEREALBWS »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #116 on: August 23, 2008, 12:43:12 PM »

so is blacc wall street

lol bws is a label how can a label be gangsta
lil white kid stop talikin to me...

THEREALBWS

« Reply #117 on: August 23, 2008, 12:48:35 PM »

so is blacc wall street

lol bws is a label how can a label be gangsta
lil white kid stop talikin to me...

i aint even white

pira

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #118 on: August 23, 2008, 01:26:00 PM »
you funny fuckers make me laugh .
how old are you guys?because alot of you sound real imature.
go out and shoot somebody rather than coming on the net and arguing about who the most "real"
or just grow the fuck up .

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #119 on: August 23, 2008, 04:51:09 PM »

hahaha god damn this is fuckin sad as fuck.

these spider loc groupies pose to be soooo hard but they do all they can do prove themselves.

like spider loc, this nigga tellin stories about him shootin niggaz in traffic with a mack 10 like early last year or something and shit hahahahah man these dudes lame as shit. That nigga wrote a whole essay
about that shit and how that nigga Baby Lane killed Pac and how they use to hang together and all that.

LMAO this nigga is dumb as shit.

And i fuckin laugh at Spdier Loc groupies using the word, "weirdos" now all of a sudden cuz he made a song like that...hahahahhahaha

then u got dyke big eyes TheRealSupreme (who also went under the name Juicygirl) tryna act like she hard as fuck haha.

like u said yourself, u not in gangs so dont involve yourself in that like you hard. dykes like u are hilarious though i'll give u dat.

im sure TheRealSupreme is either someone Spider Loc is fuckin with baby momz or something or just a local hood rat gettin a lil money to defend him on the net ;)

Im sure that you're a little boy who got a train ran on him by his momma's male friends in exchange for crack you wish u could be a BWS peon u fuckin cock sucker and change your name to superhead 'cause u keep niggas dicks in your mouth. I've never changed my user's name that's yo ho ass on here dealin with idenity crisis I bet you wish you could change who you are in real life...shit u already wish you were black lol. Go finish cryin yourself to sleep ol'geek squad ass lame
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme