Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3488 times)

Black Gloves

Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2008, 06:34:56 PM »
why is your name piru love :laugh:^^

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2008, 06:56:45 PM »

TOOK THE WORDS RIGHT OUTTA MY MOUF... LOL

A CRIP SIGNATURE WIT A RED RAG NAME... HE'S SO CONFUSED  ???

K-9

« Reply #137 on: August 25, 2008, 06:05:02 AM »

AIHT IMA CLEAR THIS  ;D I LIKE SPIDER LOC AND THE SONG PIRU LOVE DUMBASS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .....WHAT ABOUT BRAZIL N WILMINGTON THAT NIGGA FROM UK I AINT SEEN NOBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT EUROPE STAND UP FUCK ENGLAND DOH
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:15:49 AM by Piru Love »

Black Gloves

« Reply #138 on: August 25, 2008, 06:13:09 AM »

BECAUSE IM A FAN OF SPIDER LOC AD LIKES THE SONG PIRU LOVE DUMBASS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .....WHAT ABOUT BRAZIL N WILMINGTON THAT NIGGA FROM UK I AINT SEEN NOBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT

fuck u talkin about people said that 2 him alot of times but that shit is old now nobody said shit to u.

u in love with rappers image. tell me the truth yo pops was a bum who left yo momz and now u lookin for spider loc to guide you true that shit with his image that your gullible ass gonna follow right ;D

the only reason people a fan of spider is his image not his music. and i find it funny how people deny it. but shit it is what it is playa ;)

K-9

« Reply #139 on: August 25, 2008, 06:22:18 AM »

BECAUSE IM A FAN OF SPIDER LOC AD LIKES THE SONG PIRU LOVE DUMBASS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .....WHAT ABOUT BRAZIL N WILMINGTON THAT NIGGA FROM UK I AINT SEEN NOBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT

fuck u talkin about people said that 2 him alot of times but that shit is old now nobody said shit to u.

u in love with rappers image. tell me the truth yo pops was a bum who left yo momz and now u lookin for spider loc to guide you true that shit with his image that your gullible ass gonna follow right ;D

the only reason people a fan of spider is his image not his music. and i find it funny how people deny it. but shit it is what it is playa ;)
GOODN DAAM YOURE LIKE PIMPLE ON THE NUTS :sleep:

Black Gloves

« Reply #140 on: August 25, 2008, 06:30:23 AM »

wow is it a coincidence that u had K-9 as a avi before you had Spider? :laugh:

like i said low self esteem lookin for that thuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuug looooooooooove *starts singin infront of the mirror* 8)
« Last Edit: August 25, 2008, 06:33:05 AM by Bruh Man »

Black Gloves

« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2008, 07:00:32 AM »

Big Paybaac can i ask u...how do u know Game?

u said that u know him...how do u know him?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2008, 08:16:47 AM »

AIHT IMA CLEAR THIS  ;D I LIKE SPIDER LOC AND THE SONG PIRU LOVE DUMBASS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA .....WHAT ABOUT BRAZIL N WILMINGTON THAT NIGGA FROM UK I AINT SEEN NOBODY COMPLAINING ABOUT THAT EUROPE STAND UP FUCK ENGLAND DOH

Heeeey dont be so hostile...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2008, 12:02:43 PM »

i first met him bacc when he first got signed to aftermath,before g-unit,i was in hollywood on cherokee and hollywood blvd,ay this restaurant called the studio cafe,me and big homie was on the side checcing my lil homie over some bullshit he did,then they started fighting,game was leaving the club from across the street with tracy mills,thats chris mills(ex-nba player) lil brother,they drove by and game yelled out the window "neither one of yall niggas can squabb", so i said" i can squabb",pull your punk -ass over,(at the time i didnt know who he was yet,even by looking at him i didnt recognize him)so cuzz pulled over,i started walking towards the car,then tracy jumped out and said he knew me from the barbershop i kicced it at in the valley,so as i was still walking towards the car he was like "man that nigga young,he just showing out,we aint trippin,he just got signed to aftermath and his name is game",when he said that i remembered just hearing a mixtape on cuzz,and i was sayin he was tight but he sounded just like shyne by the voice,and this was during the time they was sayin shyne sounded like big,anyway when he said that i really started going big on game,i called cuzz about a million bitch-ass niggas,told him to get out the car,but mills was bloccing my path,so my big homie walked up to the car and game pulled out his  burna,the homie bacced up and yelled to me" he gotta blammer",i yelled to game "i got one too"but i dont wanna kill u i just wanna beat u up!!! you talk too much,he talkin shit bacc out the car but he wont get out...by this time a crowd was gathering so i bacced off cuz i was strapped and i didnt want to popo's to pull up,but i told himi the real gangsta on the streets so sticc to rapping and he said im a gangsta too,so i said get youir gangsta-ass out the car!!! then i said i will see u again dont trip u gonna forget about me...then him and tracy drove off!!!thats the first encounter...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2008, 12:15:13 PM »

i first met him bacc when he first got signed to aftermath,before g-unit,i was in hollywood on cherokee and hollywood blvd,ay this restaurant called the studio cafe,me and big homie was on the side checcing my lil homie over some bullshit he did,then they started fighting,game was leaving the club from across the street with tracy mills,thats chris mills(ex-nba player) lil brother,they drove by and game yelled out the window "neither one of yall niggas can squabb", so i said" i can squabb",pull your punk -ass over,(at the time i didnt know who he was yet,even by looking at him i didnt recognize him)so cuzz pulled over,i started walking towards the car,then tracy jumped out and said he knew me from the barbershop i kicced it at in the valley,so as i was still walking towards the car he was like "man that nigga young,he just showing out,we aint trippin,he just got signed to aftermath and his name is game",when he said that i remembered just hearing a mixtape on cuzz,and i was sayin he was tight but he sounded just like shyne by the voice,and this was during the time they was sayin shyne sounded like big,anyway when he said that i really started going big on game,i called cuzz about a million bitch-ass niggas,told him to get out the car,but mills was bloccing my path,so my big homie walked up to the car and game pulled out his  burna,the homie bacced up and yelled to me" he gotta blammer",i yelled to game "i got one too"but i dont wanna kill u i just wanna beat u up!!! you talk too much,he talkin shit bacc out the car but he wont get out...by this time a crowd was gathering so i bacced off cuz i was strapped and i didnt want to popo's to pull up,but i told himi the real gangsta on the streets so sticc to rapping and he said im a gangsta too,so i said get youir gangsta-ass out the car!!! then i said i will see u again dont trip u gonna forget about me...then him and tracy drove off!!!thats the first encounter...

So he was flash dancing.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

K-9

« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2008, 12:29:32 PM »

Heeeey dont be so hostile...
my bad homes...............

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2008, 12:40:20 PM »

Damn i thought he was official. Americans are the minority on this bitch.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2008, 03:05:14 PM »
IM OUT HERE CUZZ!!!!!!! THEMS ALL THA HOMIES LOCC!!!!!!! NIGGA THATS ON THE VALLEY CUZZO!!!!

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2008, 04:05:03 PM »
can any one explain to me how two grown men can kiss on the lips and be excepted so easily and wake up one day after makin millions of dollars being rappers then all of the sudden start gangbangin,also a nigga who was a stripper,a hood hopper,and a cry baby(literally cries on tv)be so loved??? now dont get me wrong deez weirdoz have been known to make good music every now and then but does that give them a pass??? i thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic,i thought the people who were gangsta rappers had to have at least been a participent  in the shit they was rapping about,if not shouldnt they at least tell you the fan that they just lying about what they speakin on and that there just entertaining the people??? i mean why is it so hard for rappers now a days to be them selves,are they ashamed of being themselves truly???does everybody have to be a gangsta,or be a gangbanger on the mic to be sucessfull??? these niggas aint been through a quater of the shit they rap about(look at ricc ross and plies) who likes to be lied to??? not me!!! chingy,nelly,ludacris,ll cool j,mc hammer,common,soljah boy,jermaine dupri,p diddy,and countless others have been sucessfull without drowning us with the fake-thug,lying,wanna be gangbangin hoopla!!! i thought society said gangbangin was evil , ignorant,and childish,but its ok for them to do it on the t.v and the radio, do u guys know that in california being a gangmember gets you an extra 10 years on a felony charge,GAME DID 8 DAYS FOR POINTING A GUN AT SOMEBODY AT A PUBLIC PARK(thats a felony)BY THE WAY THE GUN HE ALWAYS SHOWS ON HIS DVDS IS REGISTERED TO HIM,ANYBODY WITH A FELONY CANT OWN A GUN!!! so if he really was a full time gangmember like he claims then he would have had an arrest record a mile long,therefore he would not been able to own a gun in his name and he would have gotten some years behind that park issue, being a gangmember in cali aint no joke so why niggas wanna pretend???oh yeah i got 16months in the pen in 2005 for a gun they didnt even find on me(i took a deal,they was threatening me with the gang enhancement)T .I .got caught with machine guns and silencers(thats federal)he got 12months go figure!!! all im sayin is that its not necessary to false flagger to be excepted...no hating im just telling the truth!!!

You bring up a lot of good and valid points. But I dont think most people really disect it like that. I mean I've never personally met Game so how could I say he's real or not? As long as he isn't a snitch, chester, or a faggit and he makes good music then i'ma listen to it.

With that being said i'ma flip the script a lil bit and get your perspective. You know Spider Loc & 40 Glocc right? Which means you have ties to g-unit? So how do you react to 50 supposedly being a snitch? I mean like I said I don't know em so I can't say that he is or isn't but there seems to be a lot of evidence pointing in that direction. So why would you support 50?

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #149 on: August 25, 2008, 04:30:51 PM »
Who did 50 put in jail?