Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3508 times)

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #180 on: August 25, 2008, 10:33:41 PM »
there is paper work...that says he snitched...but its faker than a 3 dollar bill...i saw it b4...somebody wit too much time on their hands made it...

That's the same paperwork I saw which is some fake ass shit

Like I said get your head out of your ass.

If that is fake.... then everything is fake. This website is fake. The internet is fake. The world is fake. Fake fake fake fake fake.

Bottom real its the real deal. I know its hard to swallow but just pretend its some nut and swallow biatch.

the damn people who were reportin' it said they didn't know if it was "real or not" which means it was fake so step yah legal system game up 'cause it's clear ur just a fan base.

I knew it was gonna be a million and one excuses with retards like you.

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #181 on: August 25, 2008, 10:38:19 PM »
50 took out a protection order against cats from murder inc after he got stabbed. There's paperwork on that floating around too. I'm just not good at this internet shit so someone else should post that shit up. . .

Homie its posted. Look a couple posts up.

It's hilarious that peeps wanna act like they don't see it. LMFAO. Paybacc where ya at? ComptonRida1, I know you see this shit homie.

50 Snitched and thats the bottom line. End of story.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #182 on: August 25, 2008, 10:38:29 PM »
50 took out a protection order against cats from murder inc after he got stabbed. There's paperwork on that floating around too. I'm just not good at this internet shit so someone else should post that shit up. . .

That's the same paperwork I am talking about where it's not determined rather it's real or fake therefore it's just for the fans entertainment now knock it off lol use common sense for once in your life
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #183 on: August 25, 2008, 10:42:37 PM »

That's the same paperwork I am talking about where it's not determined rather it's real or fake therefore it's just for the fans entertainment now knock it off lol use common sense for once in your life

Bitch just shut your fucking ass up already stoopid. IT'S REAL. THAT AUTHENTIC REAL LIKE A MUTHAFUCKER. UNLIKE YOUR HAIR AIGHT.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #184 on: August 25, 2008, 11:10:47 PM »
Not taking anybody's side in the argument, but here is an interesting statement made by a person named S.Y. on a XXL blog post about the "order of protection/restraining order" thing:

1. the first thing most peope reference is the order of protection irv pulled out that stunt people get an order of protection confused with a restraining order.. an order of protection is used as a order of release of two fueding individuals its pretty much an agreemen that states dont be near this other individual.. 50 did order this the judge that handeld the situation did... both irv and 50 would have had to sign this.. but im sure irv failed to mention that part.. i know this because my lil bro was recently in a fight at school he broke the kids nose and in order to be released from jail he had to sign this order of protection as did the kid with the broken nose.. ( i would also like to note that my lil bro belived the order of protection thing until this situation) so does the order of protection make 50 a snitch.. not at all

source: http://www.xxlmag.com/mb/lofiversion/index.php/t29473.html

anyway... resume on
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #185 on: August 25, 2008, 11:44:44 PM »

Bitch just shut your fucking ass up already stoopid. IT'S REAL. THAT AUTHENTIC REAL LIKE A MUTHAFUCKER. UNLIKE YOUR HAIR AIGHT.

It's real cause he's your favorite rap artist's rival?lol U can't confirm that just like you can't confirm if this bitch's hair is real or not, u faggot lol like I said yo baby ass need to knock it off

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #186 on: August 26, 2008, 12:02:32 AM »

By the way, stop whinnin' I've heard enough of that today from my 5 yr old niece

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #187 on: August 26, 2008, 02:54:14 AM »

In New York state in certain situations as a condition of bail you have to receive an order of protection. And on that paperwork officer fitzgerald never existed according to beef.

Show the real paperwork fam
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #188 on: August 26, 2008, 03:02:36 AM »

In New York state in certain situations as a condition of bail you have to receive an order of protection. And on that paperwork officer fitzgerald never existed according to beef.

What you say is true and that's a good point. But the protection order does exist. 50 tried saying it was false and then he tried saying he didn't order it the government did. Which could be true. BUT he still obviously named names as to who stabbed him. How else would the police know who to take the protection order out on? That IS snitching. He could've said he had no idea who stabbed em and handled it a different way. But someone named names and that is snitching so you can say the document is false all you want but that's the truth. . .

And one more thing that beef dvd didn't say fitzgerald doesn't exist. They said XXL said he doesn't exist and then the beef DVD goes on to state that he does exist and that the protection order is real. Here's the video link that talks just about that. . .

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #189 on: August 26, 2008, 03:50:33 AM »
Police or Feds don't arrest other people based on lyrics. But them Murder inc niggaz were arrested at the scene of the hit factory incident I think. And snitching to me is calling the police giving them tips and sitting in the station giving them info. I would say he was dry snitching if the shit he was saying wasn't known and wasn't available to the public.

If they took lyrics serious Preme would have caught a conspiracy charge when he went down. And another thing bout the hit factory I don't understand why 50 would call the cops when black child said 50 niggaz had burnaz on them and they had knifes. He runnin the risk of his niggaz gettin knocked so that shit sound kind of fake too.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #190 on: August 26, 2008, 07:23:38 AM »

I didnt say anyone got arrested because of lyrics. I said someone named names as to who supposedly stabbed em. And that is snitching bottom line. . .

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #191 on: August 26, 2008, 07:39:33 AM »

What you say is true and that's a good point. But the protection order does exist. 50 tried saying it was false and then he tried saying he didn't order it the government did. Which could be true. BUT he still obviously named names as to who stabbed him. How else would the police know who to take the protection order out on? That IS snitching. He could've said he had no idea who stabbed em and handled it a different way. But someone named names and that is snitching so you can say the document is false all you want but that's the truth. . .

And one more thing that beef dvd didn't say fitzgerald doesn't exist. They said XXL said he doesn't exist and then the beef DVD goes on to state that he does exist and that the protection order is real. Here's the video link that talks just about that. . .

Pwned!  +1 to you AOD187um

Keep on making all the excuses you want you Gunot flunkies. I know the truth hurts. AOD is right on the money. The order of the protection has 50 singing like a bird on that motherfucker. Yall wanted proof and yall got proof. SNITCH!!!!

Yall keep talking Game name drops to much on his records. 50 NAME DROPS MORE THAN GAME TO THE POLICE!!!!  LOL!!!

El the Self Image

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • It's 10:30 somewhere!
« Reply #192 on: August 26, 2008, 09:24:02 AM »

You were actually a gay prostitute on Long Beach Blvd. and Alondra with a dildo in your ass... just ask your momma who who owns the corner where you sold your little sweet ass

:tosser:

Dear Bitch Nigga,
First of all,  I'm from O.C., read peoples profiles before you talk shit dumb ass....
Second, Only a Hoe would take a simple observation and then turn it into a reason to get pissy and start dissin someone they don't know.... Prostitute much???? maybe you're Game's personal dick licker???? who knows, I don't care either way......

Slap yaself sucka, 3 times and spin around in a circle.....
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 09:29:00 AM by El the Self Image »
Peace and Blessings,
-Él the Self Image
Parkin Lot Drunks!
eltheself@gmail.com
http://www.myspace.com/eltheself
http://www.myspace.com/imapld

FREE MIXTAPE, OUT NOW, GET IT!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #193 on: August 26, 2008, 09:36:03 AM »
Aight... I rest my case.... I don't wanna hear no excuses... This right here document is the real mccoy (I'm talking to you Trav Heezy and Mr. Ed. Get yall heads out of your asses.)

Courtesy of Curtis " 50 CERTIFIED SNITCH " Jackson

Have some courtesy Curtis! LMAO
I DONT SEE A CURTIS JACKSON SIGNATURE...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #194 on: August 26, 2008, 09:54:07 AM »

THE REASON THEY KNOW ABOUT IT IS CUZ 50 AINT THE ONLY NIGGA WHO GOT STABBED,IT WAS OTHER NIGGAS IN THE STUDIO TOO ,U KNOW SQUARE NIGGAS,LIKE MOST OF THESE WHITE KIDS ON HERE HOLLERIN ABOUT SOMEBODY SNITCHIN, LIKE IF ME AND A FEW OF MY HOMIES WAS IN  THE STUDIO WITH LOS SKANLESS NATIVE AND SOME NIGGAS RAN IN AND WHOOPED HIS ASS AND STABBED ME,HE GONNA TELL THE POLICE WHAT HAPPENED CUZ HE A SQUARE OR A POOH BUTT,NOW JUST CUZ HE TOLD THE COPS DONT MEAN I TOLD ANYTHING,I DONT CONDONE NO KIND OF TELLING BUT THATS HOW NAMES GET NAMED!!! ITS A TRICCY SITUATION,IF HE MADE A STATEMENT THEN THEM NIGGAS WOULD HAVE WENT TO JAIL AND BEEN GIVING TIME BEHIND THAT SHIT CUZ THATS ATTEMPTED MURDER AND ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON, I GOT A RECORD A MILE LONG SO I KNOW ABOUT THIS JAIL SHIT...IF CUZZ MADE A STATMENT THE PROSECUTOR WOULD HAVE USED IT TO CONVICT THEM NIGGAS...TRUST THAT!!! AND WHERES FIFTY'S SIGNATURE ON THE DOCUMENT??? NICE TRY IRV...MAJORITY OF FANS DONT LOOK FOR SHIT LIKE THAT CUZ THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER...AND IVE HAD THIS CONVERSATION MANY MANY TIMES,CUZ I DONT GIVE A FUCC WHO IT IS TELLIN IS TELLIN, BUT IN THIS CASE WHERES THE PROOF??? THAT PAPER DONT MEAN SHIT!!!