Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3483 times)

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #195 on: August 26, 2008, 10:30:43 AM »
50 took out a protection order against cats from murder inc after he got stabbed. There's paperwork on that floating around too. I'm just not good at this internet shit so someone else should post that shit up. . .

In New York state in certain situations as a condition of bail you have to receive an order of protection. And on that paperwork officer fitzgerald never existed according to beef.

Show the real paperwork fam

What you say is true and that's a good point. But the protection order does exist. 50 tried saying it was false and then he tried saying he didn't order it the government did. Which could be true. BUT he still obviously named names as to who stabbed him. How else would the police know who to take the protection order out on? That IS snitching. He could've said he had no idea who stabbed em and handled it a different way. But someone named names and that is snitching so you can say the document is false all you want but that's the truth. . .

And one more thing that beef dvd didn't say fitzgerald doesn't exist. They said XXL said he doesn't exist and then the beef DVD goes on to state that he does exist and that the protection order is real. Here's the video link that talks just about that. . .

Pwned!  +1 to you AOD187um

Keep on making all the excuses you want you Gunot flunkies. I know the truth hurts. AOD is right on the money. The order of the protection has 50 singing like a bird on that motherfucker. Yall wanted proof and yall got proof. SNITCH!!!!

Yall keep talking Game name drops to much on his records. 50 NAME DROPS MORE THAN GAME TO THE POLICE!!!!  LOL!!!

The same nigga you dick riding told yo monkey ass, as a condition of bail in new york state sometimes an order of protection is ordered by the judge.
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #196 on: August 26, 2008, 11:31:56 AM »
50 took out a protection order against cats from murder inc after he got stabbed. There's paperwork on that floating around too. I'm just not good at this internet shit so someone else should post that shit up. . .

In New York state in certain situations as a condition of bail you have to receive an order of protection. And on that paperwork officer fitzgerald never existed according to beef.

Show the real paperwork fam

What you say is true and that's a good point. But the protection order does exist. 50 tried saying it was false and then he tried saying he didn't order it the government did. Which could be true. BUT he still obviously named names as to who stabbed him. How else would the police know who to take the protection order out on? That IS snitching. He could've said he had no idea who stabbed em and handled it a different way. But someone named names and that is snitching so you can say the document is false all you want but that's the truth. . .

And one more thing that beef dvd didn't say fitzgerald doesn't exist. They said XXL said he doesn't exist and then the beef DVD goes on to state that he does exist and that the protection order is real. Here's the video link that talks just about that. . .
THE REASON THEY KNOW ABOUT IT IS CUZ 50 AINT THE ONLY NIGGA WHO GOT STABBED,IT WAS OTHER NIGGAS IN THE STUDIO TOO ,U KNOW SQUARE NIGGAS,LIKE MOST OF THESE WHITE KIDS ON HERE HOLLERIN ABOUT SOMEBODY SNITCHIN, LIKE IF ME AND A FEW OF MY HOMIES WAS IN  THE STUDIO WITH LOS SKANLESS NATIVE AND SOME NIGGAS RAN IN AND WHOOPED HIS ASS AND STABBED ME,HE GONNA TELL THE POLICE WHAT HAPPENED CUZ HE A SQUARE OR A POOH BUTT,NOW JUST CUZ HE TOLD THE COPS DONT MEAN I TOLD ANYTHING,I DONT CONDONE NO KIND OF TELLING BUT THATS HOW NAMES GET NAMED!!! ITS A TRICCY SITUATION,IF HE MADE A STATEMENT THEN THEM NIGGAS WOULD HAVE WENT TO JAIL AND BEEN GIVING TIME BEHIND THAT SHIT CUZ THATS ATTEMPTED MURDER AND ASSAULT WITH A DEADLY WEAPON, I GOT A RECORD A MILE LONG SO I KNOW ABOUT THIS JAIL SHIT...IF CUZZ MADE A STATMENT THE PROSECUTOR WOULD HAVE USED IT TO CONVICT THEM NIGGAS...TRUST THAT!!! AND WHERES FIFTY'S SIGNATURE ON THE DOCUMENT??? NICE TRY IRV...MAJORITY OF FANS DONT LOOK FOR SHIT LIKE THAT CUZ THEY DONT KNOW ANY BETTER...AND IVE HAD THIS CONVERSATION MANY MANY TIMES,CUZ I DONT GIVE A FUCC WHO IT IS TELLIN IS TELLIN, BUT IN THIS CASE WHERES THE PROOF??? THAT PAPER DONT MEAN SHIT!!!

True. . .But the bottom line is that somebody snitched. I ain't sayin 50 did cause I don't know. Like you said it coulda been some square studio engineer. Or some random muthaphuka that was there that night. Then again it coulda been 50. But someone definetly told the pigs some information as to who stabbed em. If you get shot and you tell the police who shot you. That's snitching. If you get stabbed and you tell the police who stabbed you. That's snitching. If you get your ass beat and you tell the police who smashed on you. That's snitching. So somebody in that situation is a snitch. I just wanted to get some of your insight since you seem to have ties to cats who have ties to 50. . .

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #197 on: August 26, 2008, 11:37:01 AM »
this nigga is a fool, he's just come on here and ended his career before it even got started, and then he has the cheek to talk about other rappers, when he's signed to spider loc? the most fraudulant rapper on the west, whos also signed to the most fraudulant rapper on the east also known for snitching, and spider locs brother is also a certified snitch, and then this fat motherfucker comes on here and talks about other rappers, LMAO - why doesnt he give his honest and legitimate reasons on why he thinks G-unit are so good, yet theyre the most dispised, unliked rap group in history, youve got one nigga that snitches, one nigga that hits kids, one nigga thats gay, and one "g unit crip" lmao that used to bang piru . .get your ass outta here, and go fill in the adoption papers for your child you fat fuck

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #198 on: August 26, 2008, 12:12:05 PM »
this nigga is a fool, he's just come on here and ended his career before it even got started, and then he has the cheek to talk about other rappers, when he's signed to spider loc? the most fraudulant rapper on the west, whos also signed to the most fraudulant rapper on the east also known for snitching, and spider locs brother is also a certified snitch, and then this fat motherfucker comes on here and talks about other rappers, LMAO - why doesnt he give his honest and legitimate reasons on why he thinks G-unit are so good, yet theyre the most dispised, unliked rap group in history, youve got one nigga that snitches, one nigga that hits kids, one nigga thats gay, and one "g unit crip" lmao that used to bang piru . .get your ass outta here, and go fill in the adoption papers for your child you fat fuck
HEY WHITE BOY u aint qualified to speak on anythang that gotta do with street shit!!! your in love with the most softest tuff -guy weenie lying-ass bitchass cowardly two-faced hood hopping non-bangin thong shakin butterfly tatting tongue ring wearnin nigga in the biz!!! spider aint never been a piru fagg,where did that come from game??? prove it!!! shut your zombie ass up boy,every piece of information u got comes from a wacc wall street song u groupie!!! game could fucc your momma and u would be cool wiyh it as long as u got a autograph and a signed cd...and what u gonna do about what i say??? nothing bitch-boy!!! if you dont like what i say then do something about it when you see me,u know what i look like...all your good for is talking shit over this computer punk!!! u on here just sayin the silliest shit in the world,sayin niggas is gay ,says who game??? u a kid right??? cuz u damn sure act like it... i would slap the shit outta you too...respect your elders boy,didnt i tell u that before!!! all the shit u talk about spider but u wont say it to his face!!! and why u weirdos actin like u dont know what a g-unit crip is, its a crip nigga that is signed to g-uint,u a real goofball u know that...stop talking to me unless u got something intelligent to say about whatever...COME WITH FACTS NOT FUNNY JOKES CUZ EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOUR HERO IS TRUE...SO "FUCC YOU" VERY MUCH!!!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #199 on: August 26, 2008, 12:17:25 PM »
HEY WHITE BOY u aint qualified to speak on anythang that gotta do with street shit!!! your in love with the most softest tuff -guy weenie lying-ass bitchass cowardly two-faced hood hopping non-bangin thong shakin butterfly tatting tongue ring wearnin nigga in the biz!!! spider aint never been a piru fagg,where did that come from game??? prove it!!! shut your zombie ass up boy,every piece of information u got comes from a wacc wall street song u groupie!!! game could fucc your momma and u would be cool wiyh it as long as u got a autograph and a signed cd...and what u gonna do about what i say??? nothing bitch-boy!!! if you dont like what i say then do something about it when you see me,u know what i look like...all your good for is talking shit over this computer punk!!! u on here just sayin the silliest shit in the world,sayin niggas is gay ,says who game??? u a kid right??? cuz u damn sure act like it... i would slap the shit outta you too...respect your elders boy,didnt i tell u that before!!! all the shit u talk about spider but u wont say it to his face!!! and why u weirdos actin like u dont know what a g-unit crip is, its a crip nigga that is signed to g-uint,u a real goofball u know that...stop talking to me unless u got something intelligent to say about whatever...COME WITH FACTS NOT FUNNY JOKES CUZ EVERYTHING I SAID ABOUT YOUR HERO IS TRUE...SO "FUCC YOU" VERY MUCH!!!

lmao im not white im puerto rican, and what makes you think your qualified to talk on "street shit" YOU LIVE IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD, your not a crip.. you just like to wear a blue bandana.. and whens your album coming out gaybacc?? your signed to the most fraudulant rapper on the west cost . .spider joke, lmao, how does it feel to be signed to the wackest rapper out??

look at you you fat fuck, your how old ??? 30?? your on an internet set 24/7 talkin to a bunch of teens about rappers YOUR AGE!! WHO MAKE MILLIONS and your stuck on dubcc.com E BANGIN . . you aint in the streets because you aint got time to be in the streets, your on here 24/7 - you think any rapper that you talk about gives a fuck about you? they dont!
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 12:19:35 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #200 on: August 26, 2008, 12:30:33 PM »
there are parts of North Hollywood that will get a person killed... I live right next to it in Sun Valley.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

Black Gloves

« Reply #201 on: August 26, 2008, 12:31:26 PM »
im a g-unit fan...and i became a crip yesterday is it cool if i claim g-unit crip 2?

we can have tea parties, you, me, spider and tyler perry!

yaaaaaaaaaay! g-unit crip....we fight for the cause :camp:

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #202 on: August 26, 2008, 12:32:54 PM »
there are parts of North Hollywood that will get a person killed... I live right next to it in Sun Valley.

you can get killed anywhere, all you gotta do is stepout infront of traffic! i know exactly what the valley is like, and i know exactly fat fucks like this nigga paybacc are just tryna mirror image what they see going on out here

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #203 on: August 26, 2008, 12:45:06 PM »

lmao im not white im puerto rican, and what makes you think your qualified to talk on "street shit" YOU LIVE IN NORTH HOLLYWOOD, your not a crip.. you just like to wear a blue bandana.. and whens your album coming out gaybacc?? your signed to the most fraudulant rapper on the west cost . .spider joke, lmao, how does it feel to be signed to the wackest rapper out??

look at you you fat fuck, your how old ??? 30?? your on an internet set 24/7 talkin to a bunch of teens about rappers YOUR AGE!! WHO MAKE MILLIONS and your stuck on dubcc.com E BANGIN . . you aint in the streets because you aint got time to be in the streets, your on here 24/7 - you think any rapper that you talk about gives a fuck about you? they dont!
WHITE OR PUERTO RICAN SAME DIFFERENCE TO ME...LOL!!! 30 IS OLD??? JAY-Z SAID ITS THE NEW 20...HAVE U BEEN TO NORTH HOLLYWOOD??? I DOUBT IT,CUZ U WOLDNT BE TALKIN LIKE THAT,MY CITY AINT WATTS OR COMPTON,BUT IT AINT LAGUNA BEACH EITHER...AND WHY I AINT A CRIP??? CUZ U SAID IT!!! BOY STOP...IF IM BULLSHITTIN THEN ASK YOUR LOVER ABOUT ME,CUZ U SEEM TO BE REALLY OBSESSED  WITH GAME ,SO U GOTTA KNOW HIM RIGHT??? U TALK LIKE U DO!!! AND WHEN YOUR ALBUM COMIN OUT,WHO U SIGNED TOO???HOW DOES IT FEEL TO NOT BE SIGNED AT ALL??? OH I THOUGHT SO...BY THE WAY U CANT WIN WITH ME...IF IM E-BANGIN THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL THE SHIT U DOING??? IF U HAVE RESPECT THEN YOU WILL GET RESPECT...DO YOU THINK ANY RAPPER YOU TALK ABOUT GIVES A FUCC ABOUT YOU???THEY DONT!!! BEFORE U ASK ME A QUESTION ASK YOURSELF THE SAME ONE,AND YOUR RIGHT, IM NOT IN THE STREETS LIKE I USE TO BE CUZ IM ETHER ON HERE SMASHIN ON BITCH NIGGAS LIKE YOU FOR TALKIN RECCLESS OR IM IN THE BOOTH PUTTING IT DOWN,ETHER WAY IT KEEPS ME OUTTA TROUBLE..."AYE YO DOJA SPIDER-LOC SAVED ME CUZZ" LOL!!!THATS AN INSIDE JOKE...BY THE WAY WHERE AM I FAT AT???NIGGA IM 6 FOOT 8 350LBS. I DONT SEE IT...
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 01:25:08 PM by Big PaybaCC »

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #204 on: August 26, 2008, 12:47:27 PM »
im a g-unit fan...and i became a crip yesterday is it cool if i claim g-unit crip 2?

we can have tea parties, you, me, spider and tyler perry!

yaaaaaaaaaay! g-unit crip....we fight for the cause :camp:
WHY U AINT COMMENTED ON THE ANSWER I GAVE TO YOUR LAST QUESTION U ASKED ME???

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #205 on: August 26, 2008, 12:48:32 PM »

WHITE OR PUERTO RICAN SAME DIFFERENCE TO ME...LOL!!! 30 IS OLD JAY-Z SAID ITS THE NEW 20...HAVE U BEEN TO NORTH HOLLYWOOD??? I DOUBT IT,CUZ U WOLDNT BE TALKIN LIKE THAT,MY CITY AINT WATTS OR COMPTON,BUT IT AINT LAGUNA BEACH EITHER...AND WHY I AINT A CRIP??? CUZ U SAID IT!!! BOY STOP...IF IM BULLSHITTIN THEN ASK YOUR LOVER ABOUT ME,CUZ U SEEM TO BE REALLY OBSESSED  WITH GAME ,SO U GOTTA KNOW HIM RIGHT??? U TALK LIKE U DO!!! AND WHEN YOUR ALBUM COMIN OUT,WHO U SIGNED TOO???HOW DOES IT FEEL TO NOT BE SIGNED AT ALL??? OH I THOUGHT SO...BY THE WAY U CANT WIN WITH ME...IF IM E-BANGIN THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL THE SHIT U DOING??? IF U HAVE RESPECT THEN YOU WILL GET RESPECT...DO YOU THINK ANY RAPPER YOU TALK ABOUT GIVES A FUCC ABOUT YOU???THEY DONT!!! BEFORE U ASK ME A QUESTION ASK YOURSELF THE SAME ONE,AND YOUR RIGHT, IM NOT IN THE STREETS LIKE I USE TO BE CUZ IM ETHER ON HERE SMASHIN ON BITCH NIGGAS LIKE YOU FOR TALKIN RECCLESS OR IM IN THE BOOTH PUTTING IT DOWN,ETHER WAY IT KEEPS ME OUTTA TROUBLE..."AYE YO DOJA SPIDER-LOC SAVED ME CUZZ" LOL!!!THATS AN INSIDE JOKE...BY THE WAY WHERE AM I FAT AT???NIGGA IM 6 FOOT 8 350LBS. I DONT SEE IT...

oh paybacc. . .so old . .yet so much too learn

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #206 on: August 26, 2008, 12:56:05 PM »

WHITE OR PUERTO RICAN SAME DIFFERENCE TO ME...LOL!!! 30 IS OLD JAY-Z SAID ITS THE NEW 20...HAVE U BEEN TO NORTH HOLLYWOOD??? I DOUBT IT,CUZ U WOLDNT BE TALKIN LIKE THAT,MY CITY AINT WATTS OR COMPTON,BUT IT AINT LAGUNA BEACH EITHER...AND WHY I AINT A CRIP??? CUZ U SAID IT!!! BOY STOP...IF IM BULLSHITTIN THEN ASK YOUR LOVER ABOUT ME,CUZ U SEEM TO BE REALLY OBSESSED  WITH GAME ,SO U GOTTA KNOW HIM RIGHT??? U TALK LIKE U DO!!! AND WHEN YOUR ALBUM COMIN OUT,WHO U SIGNED TOO???HOW DOES IT FEEL TO NOT BE SIGNED AT ALL??? OH I THOUGHT SO...BY THE WAY U CANT WIN WITH ME...IF IM E-BANGIN THEN WHAT DO YOU CALL THE SHIT U DOING??? IF U HAVE RESPECT THEN YOU WILL GET RESPECT...DO YOU THINK ANY RAPPER YOU TALK ABOUT GIVES A FUCC ABOUT YOU???THEY DONT!!! BEFORE U ASK ME A QUESTION ASK YOURSELF THE SAME ONE,AND YOUR RIGHT, IM NOT IN THE STREETS LIKE I USE TO BE CUZ IM ETHER ON HERE SMASHIN ON BITCH NIGGAS LIKE YOU FOR TALKIN RECCLESS OR IM IN THE BOOTH PUTTING IT DOWN,ETHER WAY IT KEEPS ME OUTTA TROUBLE..."AYE YO DOJA SPIDER-LOC SAVED ME CUZZ" LOL!!!THATS AN INSIDE JOKE...BY THE WAY WHERE AM I FAT AT???NIGGA IM 6 FOOT 8 350LBS. I DONT SEE IT...

oh paybacc. . .so old . .yet so much too learn
WHO OLD??? NOT ME!!! I BEEN RAPPING SINCE 1995, DO THE MATH,JUST BEEN IN JAIL ALOT,MADE ALOT OF BAD DECISIONS...WE ALL GOT SOME LEARNIN TO DO!!! THE MINUTE U STOP BEING A HATER IS THE MINUTE I WILL STOP TRIPPIN...

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #207 on: August 26, 2008, 01:30:15 PM »

lol man ya'll need to calm down. smoke a blunt and chill. But LongBeachsFinest I got a question for you. Are you really from Long Beach? If so how do you end up idolizing some Bloods?

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #208 on: August 26, 2008, 01:35:42 PM »

you can get killed anywhere, all you gotta do is stepout infront of traffic! i know exactly what the valley is like, and i know exactly fat fucks like this nigga paybacc are just tryna mirror image what they see going on out here

nothing has to be mirrored... the valley has plenty of its own hoods, some going back decades before any of us were born. most of those are mexican though. a lot of the crips and bloods out here originate from L.A., Compton, Watts and other spots to set up shop but there are folks like the Pacoima Pirus who have their own neighborhood.   
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #209 on: August 26, 2008, 01:47:21 PM »

lol man ya'll need to calm down. smoke a blunt and chill. But LongBeachsFinest I got a question for you. Are you really from Long Beach? If so how do you end up idolizing some Bloods?

people need to do there homework on "long beach" not every resident is a fucking gang member, neither is it what you see in a snoop dogg video