Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3480 times)

AOD187um

• 'G'
Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #210 on: August 26, 2008, 02:13:45 PM »

lol man ya'll need to calm down. smoke a blunt and chill. But LongBeachsFinest I got a question for you. Are you really from Long Beach? If so how do you end up idolizing some Bloods?

people need to do there homework on "long beach" not every resident is a fucking gang member, neither is it what you see in a snoop dogg video

Come one now. A snoop dog video? I ain't seen one a them in about 10 years. That aint what I asked you anyways. I asked if you really are from the LBC. Because you're on here tryin to speak on street shit sayin dude's from North Hollywdood tryin to diss. But if you from the streets of LBC i'm curious as to how you end up being in love with some bloods?

Black Gloves

« Reply #211 on: August 26, 2008, 02:27:54 PM »

Big Paybaac can i ask u...how do u know Game?

u said that u know him...how do u know him?
i first met him bacc when he first got signed to aftermath,before g-unit,i was in hollywood on cherokee and hollywood blvd,ay this restaurant called the studio cafe,me and big homie was on the side checcing my lil homie over some bullshit he did,then they started fighting,game was leaving the club from across the street with tracy mills,thats chris mills(ex-nba player) lil brother,they drove by and game yelled out the window "neither one of yall niggas can squabb", so i said" i can squabb",pull your punk -ass over,(at the time i didnt know who he was yet,even by looking at him i didnt recognize him)so cuzz pulled over,i started walking towards the car,then tracy jumped out and said he knew me from the barbershop i kicced it at in the valley,so as i was still walking towards the car he was like "man that nigga young,he just showing out,we aint trippin,he just got signed to aftermath and his name is game",when he said that i remembered just hearing a mixtape on cuzz,and i was sayin he was tight but he sounded just like shyne by the voice,and this was during the time they was sayin shyne sounded like big,anyway when he said that i really started going big on game,i called cuzz about a million bitch-ass niggas,told him to get out the car,but mills was bloccing my path,so my big homie walked up to the car and game pulled out his  burna,the homie bacced up and yelled to me" he gotta blammer",i yelled to game "i got one too"but i dont wanna kill u i just wanna beat u up!!! you talk too much,he talkin shit bacc out the car but he wont get out...by this time a crowd was gathering so i bacced off cuz i was strapped and i didnt want to popo's to pull up,but i told himi the real gangsta on the streets so sticc to rapping and he said im a gangsta too,so i said get youir gangsta-ass out the car!!! then i said i will see u again dont trip u gonna forget about me...then him and tracy drove off!!!thats the first encounter...

aight if its true ure right game shouldnt have done that but even i know the nigga talks major shit but for u to do aaall that shit cuz of that is ridiculous my nigg. maybe if he was a regular nigga he wouldve gotten out that car who knows. at the end of the day u a rapper tryna feed your family and he a rapper tryna feed his family.

maybe he wasnt a banger but all that stripper shit and that shit is ridicilous exactly what u said about those court documents about 50.

but like i said either way hes talented on the mic and thats what matter TO US.

its only weak niggaz like "BANGADOSHIS" that care about these things. If u out in the streets go handle it the way u want even though i think u reaching way 2 much. but anyway TO US, WE AS FANS, we only want our PRODUCT which is the music. We dont care about that image shit and we shouldnt because we are just fans.

Why should i stop bangin a good song by Game or Snoop just cuz u or other niggaz claim they aint real bangers? Naw, at the end of the day the music is BANGIN to me.

thats my 2 cents.

but on the real i do respect that u answered my question though. But Spider Loc still wack on the mic ;D

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #212 on: August 26, 2008, 03:14:47 PM »

i first met him bacc when he first got signed to aftermath,before g-unit,i was in hollywood on cherokee and hollywood blvd,ay this restaurant called the studio cafe,me and big homie was on the side checcing my lil homie over some bullshit he did,then they started fighting,game was leaving the club from across the street with tracy mills,thats chris mills(ex-nba player) lil brother,they drove by and game yelled out the window "neither one of yall niggas can squabb", so i said" i can squabb",pull your punk -ass over,(at the time i didnt know who he was yet,even by looking at him i didnt recognize him)so cuzz pulled over,i started walking towards the car,then tracy jumped out and said he knew me from the barbershop i kicced it at in the valley,so as i was still walking towards the car he was like "man that nigga young,he just showing out,we aint trippin,he just got signed to aftermath and his name is game",when he said that i remembered just hearing a mixtape on cuzz,and i was sayin he was tight but he sounded just like shyne by the voice,and this was during the time they was sayin shyne sounded like big,anyway when he said that i really started going big on game,i called cuzz about a million bitch-ass niggas,told him to get out the car,but mills was bloccing my path,so my big homie walked up to the car and game pulled out his  burna,the homie bacced up and yelled to me" he gotta blammer",i yelled to game "i got one too"but i dont wanna kill u i just wanna beat u up!!! you talk too much,he talkin shit bacc out the car but he wont get out...by this time a crowd was gathering so i bacced off cuz i was strapped and i didnt want to popo's to pull up,but i told himi the real gangsta on the streets so sticc to rapping and he said im a gangsta too,so i said get youir gangsta-ass out the car!!! then i said i will see u again dont trip u gonna forget about me...then him and tracy drove off!!!thats the first encounter...

aight if its true ure right game shouldnt have done that but even i know the nigga talks major shit but for u to do aaall that shit cuz of that is ridiculous my nigg. maybe if he was a regular nigga he wouldve gotten out that car who knows. at the end of the day u a rapper tryna feed your family and he a rapper tryna feed his family.

maybe he wasnt a banger but all that stripper shit and that shit is ridicilous exactly what u said about those court documents about 50.

its only weak niggaz like "BANGADOSHIS" that care about these things. If u out in the streets go handle it the way u want even though i think u reaching way 2 much. but anyway TO US, WE AS FANS, we only want our PRODUCT which is the music. We dont care about that image shit and we shouldnt because we are just fans.

Why should i stop bangin a good song by Game or Snoop just cuz u or other niggaz claim they aint real bangers? Naw, at the end of the day the music is BANGIN to me.

thats my 2 cents.

but on the real i do respect that u answered my question though. But Spider Loc still wack on the mic ;D
at that time i was a full time banger 24/7 so that rap shit meant nothin to me,and when u say all that ridiculous shit what do u mean???i never said he was'nt talented,see u talk so much shit that u dont pay attention to what im trying to say,all im sayin is that the story he tries to tell u is all the way fasle,and that niggas dont have to be a banger when niggas on the street know them,they can be just as successful by keeping it real becuz they got talent anyway,and the niggas that really live that type of life should be the ones tellin them stories cuz it means more to a person who listening,especially if they going thru the same shit,anybody can have a wild imagination...feel me??? and i dont want any of you guys to stop listening to they music,just know their are people out there that wanna try them tuff talkin niggas,not sayin that its right,but thats how it is,so if u talk it then u better walk it,so dont be mad at me they sayin the bullshit,tell them niggas they got a familys to feed and they need to grow up!!!you got people who listen then u got people who REALLY LISTEN...and that was just my first encounter with doja ,theres more to be told...and since u in the mood to be civilized,u said the last spider-loc song u listened to was BLUTIFUL DAY and that was definitely not wacc so whats your gripe honestly???

Black Gloves

« Reply #213 on: August 26, 2008, 03:31:39 PM »

thats my 2 cents.

at that time i was a full time banger 24/7 so that rap shit meant nothin to me,and when u say all that ridiculous shit what do u mean???i never said he was'nt talented,see u talk so much shit that u dont pay attention to what im trying to say,all im sayin is that the story he tries to tell u is all the way fasle,and that niggas dont have to be a banger when niggas on the street know them,they can be just as successful by keeping it real becuz they got talent anyway,and the niggas that really live that type of life should be the ones tellin them stories cuz it means more to a person who listening,especially if they going thru the same shit,anybody can have a wild imagination...feel me??? and i dont want any of you guys to stop listening to they music,just know their are people out there that wanna try them tuff talkin niggas,not sayin that its right,but thats how it is,so if u talk it then u better walk it,so dont be mad at me they sayin the bullshit,tell them niggas they got a familys to feed and they need to grow up!!!you got people who listen then u got people who REALLY LISTEN...and that was just my first encounter with doja ,theres more to be told...and since u in the mood to be civilized,u said the last spider-loc song u listened to was BLUTIFUL DAY and that was definitely not wacc so whats your gripe honestly???

but see what im sayin by u sayin shit like "Doja" how do you expect us to act civilized. Cuz you acting the same way we acting. I dont care about who's a real G or not. Because i dont need no fuckin rapper to tell me what to do or what not do to.
see cuz cats that do that is the same niggaz that go out and do the shit they hear on music and see on TV. Rappers are not my role models, rappers are not my parents i dont look up to them i only like the music. I understand why you feel like that though now that you explained it and i know u said he was talented but im sayin you dont need to make threads around here because obviously you want people to stop bangin their music other wise u wouldnt make a thread topic like this.

As far as Spider i'll be honest i never ever ever doubt good music, when he comes with dope songs i listen but in my personal opinion he still aint shit on the mic. He needs to improve his flow, lyrics and learn how to keep a beat.
But theres a few Spider songs i like;

California ft 50 cent, Blutiful World, Blutiful World Remix, La La Land ft Dresta, Toe Tagz (Game diss), Stop Bitchin ft Mr. Criminal (Game diss), that song with him shouting out people on the West..i forgot the name of the song and my favorite Spider Loc song that never got released in good quality that 187 song, also a Game diss.

See what im sayin, you niggaz think that everybody that dont like Spider and is or is not a Game fan is on Games dick see i even like some of the Game disses. But at the same time i feel as though he still not talented on the mic or near as talented as Game or as you make him out to be and that most of these clowns here only listen to Spider cuz of the image he's portrayin. But he still got a few dope joints here and there and im honest enough to admit it.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 03:37:11 PM by Bruh Man »

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #214 on: August 26, 2008, 03:43:59 PM »

lol man ya'll need to calm down. smoke a blunt and chill. But LongBeachsFinest I got a question for you. Are you really from Long Beach? If so how do you end up idolizing some Bloods?

people need to do there homework on "long beach" not every resident is a fucking gang member, neither is it what you see in a snoop dogg video

I take it that you don't live on the north or eastside of LB which means you're a spoiled little brat that lives in an uppity environment. Why are you even trying to voice your opinion on who's really hood when you weren't raised in the hood? All you know is rap music and movies
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!

thats my 2 cents.

but see what im sayin by u sayin shit like "Doja" how do you expect us to act civilized. Cuz you acting the same way we acting. I dont care about who's a real G or not. Because i dont need no fuckin rapper to tell me what to do or what not do to.
see cuz cats that do that is the same niggaz that go out and do the shit they hear on music and see on TV. Rappers are not my role models, rappers are not my parents i dont look up to them i only like the music. I understand why you feel like that though now that you explained it and i know u said he was talented but im sayin you dont need to make threads around here because obviously you want people to stop bangin their music other wise u wouldnt make a thread topic like this.

As far as Spider i'll be honest i never ever ever doubt good music, when he comes with dope songs i listen but in my personal opinion he still aint shit on the mic. He needs to improve his flow, lyrics and learn how to keep a beat.

California ft 50 cent, Blutiful World, Blutiful World Remix, La La Land ft Dresta, Toe Tagz (Game diss), Stop Bitchin ft Mr. Criminal (Game diss), that song with him shouting out people on the West..i forgot the name of the song and my favorite Spider Loc song that never got released in good quality that 187 song, also a Game diss.

See what im sayin, you niggaz think that everybody that dont like Spider and is or is not a Game fan is on Games dick see i even like some of the Game disses. But at the same time i feel as though he still not talented on the mic or near as talented as Game or as you make him out to be and that most of these clowns here only listen to Spider cuz of the image he's portrayin. But he still got a few dope joints here and there and im honest enough to admit it.
look dude i dont like game...period!!! he can rap his ass off sometimes,but that has nothin to do with me and  him personally,i despise him and thats just me!!!and you keep saying i want people to stop listening to him,not true!!! if that was the case i would be on every site in the world preaching the shit...if u like a few of spiders songs then he cant be wacc,cuzz got some heat u just aint took the time out to listen and thats cool, just keep it G,thats all i ask...do me this favor go listen to da 1 u love to hate or bangadoshish 3,i promise u will sing a different tune(literally) but i call him doja cuz that was his stripper name,and i dont wanna argue about it cuz u aint gonna believe me anyway,but keep it real cuz i know u gots a lil smarts about u...by my discussions, the serious ones does it seem that i would be on here lying about what cuzz did for a living bacc in the day??? i know u dont know me from a can of paint but i aint been on here hiding my idenity or running from any question or topics,or making any excuses about shit...fucc it!!! tired of talking about dude, just know that we can have a serious conversation at any time or a childish name-calling session,ether way it dont matter to me,but i prefer a grown up conversation,also i might not be a major superstar yet but i am a artist with a lil buzz and how many of your favorite rappers are gonna be on here even conversating with the masses, talk to me and i'll talk bacc...Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:17:10 PM by Big PaybaCC »

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!

thats my 2 cents.

look dude i dont like game...period!!! he can rap his ass off sometimes,but that has nothin to do with me and  him personally,i despise him and thats just me!!!and you keep saying i want people to stop listening to him,not true!!! if that was the case i would be on every site in the world preaching the shit...if u like a few of spiders songs then he cant be wacc,cuzz got some heat u just aint took the time out to listen and thats cool, just keep it G,thats all i ask...do me this favor go listen to da 1 u love to hate or bangadoshish 3,i promise u will sing a different tune(literally) but i call him doja cuz that was his stripper name,and i dont wanna argue about it cuz u aint gonna believe me anyway,but keep it real cuz i know u gots a lil smarts about u...by my discussions, the serious ones does it seem that i would be on here lying about what cuzz did for a living bacc in the day??? i know u dont know me from a can of paint but i aint been on here hiding my idenity or running from any question or topics,or making any excuses about shit...fucc it!!! tired of talking about dude, just know that we can have a serious conversation at any time or a childish name-calling session,ether way it dont matter to me,but i prefer a grown up conversation,also i might not be a major superstar yet but i am a artist with a lil buzz and how many of your favorite rappers are gonna be on here even conversating with the masses, talk to me and i'll talk bacc...Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS

so basically you just admit your a hater?

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #217 on: August 26, 2008, 04:32:16 PM »
you want to know who i feel sorry for gaymacc? your children . . imagine if your child went to school with games, imagine that for a second! they was in the same class.. now how do you think your child would feel when she comes home each night and sees you sitting on computer all night talking about how much you hate her friends dad... then games kid goes home in a $250,000 phantom and see's his dad planning ways to be more succesfull.. how do you think that would make your child feel? . . . knowing that her father is such a lowlife bum, who hates on success?

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!

thats my 2 cents.

hey goofy!!! do you read??? hate on what??? didnt i say it was personal between me and him,i bet your coohie get wet everytime some one says "the game" wait... "the game"... its a damn shame boy !!! they say once u go blacc u never go bacc but damn riccy martin its ok,game isnt superman...

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #219 on: August 26, 2008, 04:38:36 PM »
His name is Jorge and he is a photographer. Comptonrida put niggaz up on him
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't

thats my 2 cents.

hey goofy!!! do you read??? hate on what??? didnt i say it was personal between me and him,i bet your coohie get wet everytime some one says "the game" wait... "the game"... its a damn shame boy !!! they say once u go blacc u never go bacc but damn riccy martin its ok,game isnt superman...
fuck game and snoop dogg they both some bitch ass niggas.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!

thats my 2 cents.

personal? how the hell can it be personal? he doesnt know you, you have nothing he wants, you are of no value to him as a humanbein or as a foot stool, your family means nothing to him, he wouldnt give you the time of day if you ever approached him, he's off making millions, and his phone only contains numbers of people who are millionaires, so what makes you fucking think that you are on his level to have a "personal" disagreement?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #222 on: August 26, 2008, 04:43:37 PM »
you want to know who i feel sorry for gaymacc? your children . . imagine if your child went to school with games, imagine that for a second! they was in the same class.. now how do you think your child would feel when she comes home each night and sees you sitting on computer all night talking about how much you hate her friends dad... then games kid goes home in a $250,000 phantom and see's his dad planning ways to be more succesfull.. how do you think that would make your child feel? . . . knowing that her father is such a lowlife bum, who hates on success?
u feel better??? the only reason u speakin on my kids is cuz u a coward and you on this computer,trust... u would not say that to my face,but everything i say about you i would say it to you ,ya momma,ya daddy,and the rest of menudo pussie!!! i never thought a man could get pregnant thru his mouth but your out to prove me wrong huh??? take yor lips off chucc taylors dicc and breath  easy!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!

thats my 2 cents.

personal? how the hell can it be personal? he doesnt know you, you have nothing he wants, you are of no value to him as a humanbein or as a foot stool, your family means nothing to him, he wouldnt give you the time of day if you ever approached him, he's off making millions, and his phone only contains numbers of people who are millionaires, so what makes you fucking think that you are on his level to have a "personal" disagreement?
are you nigga fuccing???

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #224 on: August 26, 2008, 04:47:26 PM »
u feel better??? the only reason u speakin on my kids is cuz u a coward and you on this computer,trust... u would not say that to my face,but everything i say about you i would say it to you ,ya momma,ya daddy,and the rest of menudo pussie!!! i never thought a man could get pregnant thru his mouth but your out to prove me wrong huh??? take yor lips off chucc taylors dicc and breath  easy!!!

the fact is gaymacc you aint shit! you aint shit to game! you aint shit to your children! and you aint shit to me! and if your fucking "beef" is so damn personal with game then why dont you stop acting like a coward and go say it to his face. . untill then nigga, you just another game groupie that keeps him relevant hating on the life he's made for himself all fueled of the hate you have for your own pityfull life