Author Topic: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS  (Read 3484 times)

Black Gloves

Re: HONEST OPINIONS AND LEGITIMATE REASONS
« Reply #225 on: August 26, 2008, 04:49:22 PM »
lmao this is ridiculous we all sad as fuck. all of us, me, trav teezy, big paybaac, longbeachfinest, therealsupreme etc etc we talkin about niggas that dont even give a fuck about us (even if Spider probably know some of these dudes).

this shit aint goin nowhere. trust me i know game wasnt a stripper and thats 100% confirmed but either way this shit is pointless as fuck.

while we talkin they BOTH probably recording music or doin something else.

this shit is sad haha.

ThaRealSupreme

« Reply #226 on: August 26, 2008, 06:18:41 PM »
lmao this is ridiculous we all sad as fuck. all of us, me, trav teezy, big paybaac, longbeachfinest, therealsupreme etc etc we talkin about niggas that dont even give a fuck about us (even if Spider probably know some of these dudes).

this shit aint goin nowhere. trust me i know game wasnt a stripper and thats 100% confirmed but either way this shit is pointless as fuck.

while we talkin they BOTH probably recording music or doin something else.

this shit is sad haha.

You mention Spider Loc even when the topic is not about him, you come to SpiinDAstreets, create numerous accounts to post gay ass threads as if you have no life and sit in the chatroom talkin' shit and you've told me "Fuck Game" so actually you're the one who's sad, dear. The majority of my posts consist of clownin' you as well as others of your kind and speakin' on behalf of Spider Loc. I don't constantly talk about Game, I've only read one Game thread and replied, I don't go to any of his sites and I just don't fucks with shit that has to do with him because I'm not intersted in a studio gangsta but you damn right I'm going to talk about his flaws as of a person and artist whenever one of his groupies start hatin'. The real sad thing about you is that you feel like you can't like Spider Loc's music because you're so heavy on Game's dick so u use bull shit ass excuses which turns out to be lies.
I stand before God when I say that I'm not a facade_Supreme

dstyle

• 'G'
« Reply #227 on: August 27, 2008, 09:15:10 AM »
hey payback why did u not answer my questions?

let music be music

kissing a man on the mouth is gay??

damn u homofobic orsumthin, when the italian/serbs/turkish..... do it its a family thing

I thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic
, u thought wrong (I thought everybody knew that, who started that gangsta rap)

If that would be true, every rappers would had aleast killed 5 people on every album they droped

famous people (The Game, T.I) have money, status, a big recordlabel behind them, big name lawyers and so on

you on the other hand are just a simple black man, who cant afford a big name lawyer or post a $50.000 bail or even $10.000 bail

thats the system man

and are you a gangbanger/settripper Paybac or are u just affilied with sum local gang?

If so how many men/woman/kids have u killed already, u like Kody a big mean black motherfucker who kills whithout havin any remourse

But I think u a.............

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDMWWfuxefc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CDMWWfuxefc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs&amp;autoplay=0</a>

they call me old school I dont take as an insult look at the new school NO THANK YOU

Nine - B east

CAN OF RAID

• 'G'
  • I squeeze triggers
« Reply #228 on: August 27, 2008, 10:11:29 AM »
Grimace!!!!!!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #229 on: August 27, 2008, 11:23:10 AM »
hey payback why did u not answer my questions?

let music be music

kissing a man on the mouth is gay??

damn u homofobic orsumthin, when the italian/serbs/turkish..... do it its a family thing

I thought "gangsta rap" was suppose to be authenic
, u thought wrong (I thought everybody knew that, who started that gangsta rap)

If that would be true, every rappers would had aleast killed 5 people on every album they droped

famous people (The Game, T.I) have money, status, a big recordlabel behind them, big name lawyers and so on

you on the other hand are just a simple black man, who cant afford a big name lawyer or post a $50.000 bail or even $10.000 bail

thats the system man

and are you a gangbanger/settripper Paybac or are u just affilied with sum local gang?

If so how many men/woman/kids have u killed already, u like Kody a big mean black motherfucker who kills whithout havin any remourse

But I think u a.............

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/CDMWWfuxefc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/CDMWWfuxefc&amp;hl=en&amp;fs&amp;autoplay=0</a>

whats the question???