Author Topic: Yall Know Mc Cain is winning it right?  (Read 771 times)

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
Yall Know Mc Cain is winning it right?
« on: August 19, 2008, 12:13:23 PM »
Dont believe the hype ladies

MCCAIN 52
OBAMA 47

Been saying it since May

i mean either way it doesnt matter, there is no difference. but predictions are always fun
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

The King

• Muthafuckin' Don!
Re: Yall Know Mc Cain is winning it right?
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2008, 04:39:32 PM »
The polls are completely meaningless. If you look at the overall turn out in almost every state in the primaries, the Democratic turn out was 2-3 times higher. Often Obama or Clinton alone would get more votes then all the Republicans combined. Yet polls say McCain is at least tied with Obama nationally. Obviously the kind of people who have the time to participate in these polls, aren't the same people who voted for Obama in the primaries. Obama will win, and if he doesn't, every American should get a gun, pull the trigger and kill themselves, blowing whatever small amount of brain matter they have all over the floor.
« Last Edit: August 19, 2008, 04:45:09 PM by The King of Mitt Romney's Fan Club »

Real American

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2008, 04:42:51 PM »
Most of the polls seem to show a dead heat. However, I read that in terms of electoral votes, Obama might have the edge.

Kind of like in 2000 when Al Gore lost the popular vote but George Bush won the electoral vote.

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2008, 10:25:51 PM »
McCain has HUGE support in already Republican states, and in the south where of course Obama is not winning. BUT, Obama is winning the swing states, so it's basically Obama winning the nation, McCain winning the white states HUGE.

smegma

« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2008, 10:27:14 PM »
if i could vote, i'd vote for paris hilton

wilz

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2008, 01:57:57 AM »
i really don't understand why the republicans nominated a guy who is 72!!!! after 4 years in office America will have a guy who is 76 years old running the country. Surely they want a guy to be presidant for the full 8 years rather than just 4 so he may even end up being 80. what is retirement age again?

This is a guy thats not trusted to have a valid fucking driving license. but is trusted to rule the free world.  

What kind of goverment are they trying to get here? the guy won't be allowed out on tuesday's cos it's bingo night at the home. Won't be available for comment between 2pm and 4pm cos he's having a nap. and don't try and reach him during an emergancy if its at night because he'll be sleeping by 8.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2008, 04:10:29 AM by wilz »

[img]

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2008, 05:20:58 AM »
McCain has HUGE support in already Republican states, and in the south where of course Obama is not winning. BUT, Obama is winning the swing states, so it's basically Obama winning the nation, McCain winning the white states HUGE.

Lol you bitch ass nigga, "white states"... how bout the parts of the south that are loaded with hispanics?
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

Elano

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2008, 06:17:21 AM »
i really don't understand why the republicans nominated a guy who is 72!!!! after 4 years in office America will have a guy who is 76 years old running the country. Surely they want a guy to be presidant for the full 8 years rather than just 4 so he may even end up being 80. what is retirement age again?

This is a guy thats not trusted to have a valid fucking driving license. but is trusted to rule the free world.  

What kind of goverment are they trying to get here? the guy won't be allowed out on tuesday's cos it's bingo night at the home. Won't be available for comment between 2pm and 4pm cos he's having a nap. and don't try and reach him during an emergancy if its at night because he'll be sleeping by 8.

LMAO  ;D

Fuck Your Existence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #8 on: August 20, 2008, 11:32:32 AM »
lol +1

C-BLUE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • evil don't die
« Reply #9 on: August 20, 2008, 03:56:55 PM »
he did 5 years for his fuccin homeboys...lets hope he wins

Australian Bastard

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2008, 07:08:09 AM »
Please don't let McCain win...

virtuoso

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2008, 10:50:46 AM »

Why? with McCain being so frail and so old, surely with the democrats having house control they could shoot down anything they didn't like. It's like the bullshit they pull over Iraq still, it has been the democrats who have approved further funding but yet people automatically associate this with the republicans. It is just a mindfuck and people are getting so caught up on slogans and personalities most of which are obviously fake as fuck and choreographed to the hilt.

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #12 on: August 22, 2008, 06:36:12 PM »
age doesn't mean shit to me. Roosevelt was in a wheelchair high on drugs and still managed to be one hell of a president. If obama wasn't flip flopping like that and truelly had something to say the % would be favoring him no doubt

jeromechickenbone

« Reply #13 on: August 23, 2008, 12:37:32 PM »
I think Obama is going to win by a significant margin.

TraceOneInfinite Flat Earther 96'

• Shot Caller
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Permanent Resident Flat Erth 1996 Pre-Sept. 13th
« Reply #14 on: August 27, 2008, 06:22:06 AM »
Dont believe the hype ladies

MCCAIN 52
OBAMA 47

Been saying it since May

i mean either way it doesnt matter, there is no difference. but predictions are always fun

Co-sign.  There's already been some pretty substantial evidence floating around the web that even in the primaries Barack was being cheated out of votes.  So even if he were to win, McCain would just cheat and we would have a Florida 00' type of scandel. 

...btw, there's one thing I disagree with you on, and that is that their will be a couple key differences in an Obama presidency...

1.  Symbolic difference-  Black man with Muslim name/background would provide a different image for America around the world, in contrast to the Dick Cheney, pasty white, horn-rimmed glasses, lifeless, bloodsucking, plantation owner style image.

2.  Reduced Military Budget-  Democrats always spend less on military, which is why they are able to advocate so many social programs, yet still run a more balanced budget than Republicans.  (Although it must be mentioned that when a Dem is in office the Republicans in the congress, house, senate, usually reject their proposals for social programs, while Dems will allow a Republican president to push his threw.. thus increasing the National debt and decreasing the strength of the dollar)

...And great to see you back Tech!  Where the fuck you been man?

Givin' respect to 2pac September 7th-13th The Day Hip-Hop Died

(btw, Earth 🌎 is not a spinning water ball)