Author Topic: Yall Know Mc Cain is winning it right?  (Read 764 times)

Sparegeez

Re: Yall Know Mc Cain is winning it right?
« Reply #15 on: August 27, 2008, 11:12:57 AM »
You wanna bet accounts?

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Feel the Power of the Darkside
« Reply #16 on: August 27, 2008, 03:51:22 PM »
McCain has HUGE support in already Republican states, and in the south where of course Obama is not winning. BUT, Obama is winning the swing states, so it's basically Obama winning the nation, McCain winning the white states HUGE.

Lol you bitch ass nigga, "white states"... how bout the parts of the south that are loaded with hispanics?

you punk ass bitch, Obama's leading Hispanic vote 2 to 1

King Tech Quadafi

• His Royal Highness
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • i think you betta recognize...
« Reply #17 on: August 27, 2008, 06:39:14 PM »
Dont believe the hype ladies

MCCAIN 52
OBAMA 47

Been saying it since May

i mean either way it doesnt matter, there is no difference. but predictions are always fun

Co-sign.  There's already been some pretty substantial evidence floating around the web that even in the primaries Barack was being cheated out of votes.  So even if he were to win, McCain would just cheat and we would have a Florida 00' type of scandel. 

...btw, there's one thing I disagree with you on, and that is that their will be a couple key differences in an Obama presidency...

1.  Symbolic difference-  Black man with Muslim name/background would provide a different image for America around the world, in contrast to the Dick Cheney, pasty white, horn-rimmed glasses, lifeless, bloodsucking, plantation owner style image.

2.  Reduced Military Budget-  Democrats always spend less on military, which is why they are able to advocate so many social programs, yet still run a more balanced budget than Republicans.  (Although it must be mentioned that when a Dem is in office the Republicans in the congress, house, senate, usually reject their proposals for social programs, while Dems will allow a Republican president to push his threw.. thus increasing the National debt and decreasing the strength of the dollar)

...And great to see you back Tech!  Where the fuck you been man?

man im still around. lurking in this biznatch

i finished school, tryin to get my career up and running, theres valleys and peaks as with everything else in life. im trying to get engaged within the next 3-4 months hopefully. the ring dont come cheap....other than that still here. pm me when u get a chance
"One day Alice came to a fork in the road and saw a Cheshire cat in a tree. "Which road do I take?" she asked. "Where do you want to go?" was his response. "I don't know," Alice answered. "Then," said the cat, "it doesn't matter."

- Lewis Carroll

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #18 on: August 27, 2008, 11:15:05 PM »
barack's got california on lock that's fo sho. i live in the most conservative part of california but all you see is obama's logo EVERYWHERE.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

.:DaYg0sTyLz:.

« Reply #19 on: August 27, 2008, 11:32:22 PM »
barack's got california on lock that's fo sho. i live in the most conservative part of california but all you see is obama's logo EVERYWHERE.

I hate our system so bad. This is the main reason I never fuckin vote. If I vote for Obama....he's winning Cali anyways. So how does my vote even fuckin matter? I need to move to Ohio or some fuckin where so my vote means something.  >:(
"...and these niggas gettin tattoo tears...industry Bloods that show fear, when the authentics are near"

West Coast Veteran

« Reply #20 on: August 27, 2008, 11:35:33 PM »

I hate our system so bad. This is the main reason I never fuckin vote. If I vote for Obama....he's winning Cali anyways. So how does my vote even fuckin matter? I need to move to Ohio or some fuckin where so my vote means something.  >:(

for real.. i live in another country now but still vote.. but my vote counts for California cuz i used to live there... but it dont mean nothing cuz gore, kerry, obama all win california.. i voted for all them..democrats always win california..

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #21 on: August 28, 2008, 03:51:01 PM »

for real.. i live in another country now but still vote.. but my vote counts for California cuz i used to live there... but it dont mean nothing cuz gore, kerry, obama all win california.. i voted for all them..democrats always win california..

I moved to MN... lol

A Republican hasn't won here since 1972, the longest strike for the Democrats, but every year it's close, so it's stable, but as stable as a stack of cards in a tornado.

Don Jacob

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • don status, bitch
« Reply #22 on: August 29, 2008, 11:07:05 PM »
actually living in california our votes DO count. we're the "trendy" state and many states try to follow in our footsteps, i'm confident that obama will win this.

R.I.P.  To my Queen and Princess 07-05-09

white Boy

• The totally random poster
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
  • http://bigbowlofsoup.tumblr.com/
« Reply #23 on: September 01, 2008, 01:56:40 PM »
people going to be mad as shit when mccain wins, i personaly dont care, but i think obama is a better face for usa than mccain

M Dogg™

• Greatest of All Time
  • Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: September 01, 2008, 09:43:23 PM »
actually living in california our votes DO count. we're the "trendy" state and many states try to follow in our footsteps, i'm confident that obama will win this.

this is true. one thing about cali is that there are propositions, which basically means the people vote on their own goddamn laws. that'd be unheard of in MN, and once a proposition passes in California, most states usually try to put those laws in their own state and start a domino effect on the country. Plus, state elections in Cali are almost as important in national elections in the general, with each congress race and senate seat having huge impact, and local politics in Cali are on the scale of a huge senate race in anyother state.

7even

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #25 on: September 02, 2008, 05:41:46 AM »
McCain has HUGE support in already Republican states, and in the south where of course Obama is not winning. BUT, Obama is winning the swing states, so it's basically Obama winning the nation, McCain winning the white states HUGE.

Lol you bitch ass nigga, "white states"... how bout the parts of the south that are loaded with hispanics?

you punk ass bitch, Obama's leading Hispanic vote 2 to 1

there's been loads of white niggas running for pres this year, yet he got the nomination and you still talk shit about white folks nigga? choke on a dick, latinos have been all over hilary n shit
Cause I don't care where I belong no more
What we share or not I will ignore
And I won't waste my time fitting in
Cause I don't think contrast is a sin
No, it's not a sin

big mat

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • it aint my baby, bitch!
« Reply #26 on: September 03, 2008, 07:36:06 AM »
mccain found a hot milf vor vice-president i'd vote for her but i dont wanna vote for mccain