Author Topic: did you ever try psycho-drugs?  (Read 708 times)

Now_Im_Not_Banned

Re: did you ever try psycho-drugs?
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2008, 11:49:30 PM »
I've done LSD twice, once a month ago and once about a year ago. Honestly, if you do your research and are prepared for it and do it under the right circumstances, it can be an amazing experience. I had a helluva time.

Oh yeah I tried shrooms once a few years ago but I had a bad trip and wouldn't want to try it again. LSD is a much smoother and controllable trip (and longer).

you probably had bunk shit...

D-Stress

Re: did you ever try psycho-drugs?
« Reply #46 on: August 26, 2008, 07:47:32 AM »
Nah, I'm not that bored. Besides, I like my brain cells.

LMAO...alcohol kills more brain cells than any of the mentioned drugs. you're brainWASHED by society.
First of all, where does alcohol come into the equation?

Secondly, alcohol does not cause mental illnesses. Read up, amigo.

you said you like your braincells as a way to diss certain drugs, all while being a major drinker. drinking kills more braincells then say shrooms, for instance....that's where alcohol comes into the equation.
I'm not disisng the drug, I'm just stating a well-known fact. People who shroom on a consistent basis have an increased risk of mental illness later on in life. You seem like you're in denial.

I'm fully aware that alcohol can kill you and fuck your liver up. As far as alcohol causing mental illness: I doubt it. There are some studies out there claiming it, but not nearly as much evidence as shrooming. They say weed can cause mental illness, but even I think that's fuckin retarded.

LOL...shrooms have the same chance of causing mental illness as weed or fast food?

:D.