Author Topic: the real reason why chill and eiht are beefin  (Read 2215 times)

50cal

• Lil Geezy
Re: the real reason why chill and eiht are beefin
« Reply #45 on: August 25, 2008, 06:57:36 AM »
Now this is what MC Eiht was talkin about when he wrote the song " Hoodrats " on Music to Driveby .  She is talkin a gang of shit too . 8)
She talking a gang of shit, but a gang of truth

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #46 on: August 25, 2008, 08:15:04 AM »
Now this is what MC Eiht was talkin about when he wrote the song " Hoodrats " on Music to Driveby .  She is talkin a gang of shit too . 8)
She talking a gang of shit, but a gang of truth

YEP SHE AIRED DEM NIGGAS OUT.. AND WESTSIDE159..YEAH THATS WHY HIS DUMB ASS MADE THE SONG HOODRATS.. CAUSE ALL 5+ BABY MOMMAS OF HIS ARE HOODRATS... THATS ALL HE LIKES..LOL

SINCE WE AIRED HIS OUT LONGTIME AGO.. ALL KIND OF BITCHES BEEN HITTIN US UP.. SAYIN EIHT DONE GOT EM PREGNATE AND SKIPPED OUT..I FRIEND REQUESTED CUZZ DAUGHTER IN NORTH CAROLINA SHE'S LIKE 12..I DIDNT KNOW THAT IT WAS HER(YOU KNOW HOW THE FRIENDBLASTER DOES)..SHE TELLS HER MOMMY.. "MOMMY ITS SOME GUYS TALKIN BOUT HURTING DADDY.. THEY JUS SENT THE MESSAGE TODAY TO ME"..SO THE MOMS GO OFF ON ME BUT..LIKE I TARGETED THEM.. IT WAS A SIMPLE RANDOM ADD...ON MYSPACE..AND IT TURNED INTO HER TELLIN ME HOW SHE MET 8 AND THE WHOLE NINE..BUT ANYWAY..EIHT GOTS ALOT OF BAD DARK SECRETS HE'S BEEN HIDING FOR ALONG TIME..

JUS LIKE HIM CRACK HABIT..HOW MAKO CAUGHT THAT NIGGA SMOKING CRACK WIT 2 PROSTITUTES IN PHOENIX , AZ. BUSTIN DOWN A BIG ROCK ON THE TABLE WHEN MAKO SLIDE IN HIS ROOM BEHIND 2 BITCHES (WHICH ALLEDGED TO BE CRACK HEAD WHORES) AND MAKO SAY HE SEEN THE ROCKS AND JUS PEELED OUT.. AND NEVER SAID NOTHIN..MAKO SAY.. THEN THATS WHEN HE FIGURED ALOT OF BULLSHIT AND WHY EIHT MIS-MANAGES HIS MONEY AND WHY HE WAS ABOUT TO LOOSE HIS HOUSE FROM MONTH TO MONTH...

miragedesigns

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #47 on: August 25, 2008, 12:25:32 PM »
Kitty sort your gums out cause you look like a horse!

Trav Treezy

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #48 on: August 25, 2008, 12:37:35 PM »
aight yall.. jus in.. the reason why the bitch is dissin dem niggas is cause they spoke her up on the diss songs.. go to eiht's myspace and listen to the diss song.. death wish 5 pt 1// EIHT ITS YOUR FAULT SHE SLANDERED YOU..she say eiht spoke her name in the song.. so she said that she wanted to tell her side of the story.. can't be mad at the bitch...and she tells me that 8 jus threw a bottle at her house and drove off in his v-6 dodge magnum...lol EIHT you throwin bottles cuzz..lol hahahaha this shit is gettin funnier by the day...

She done heard about factor house (mako capone) and contacted us via myspace..

She stay in compton right? Atleast he came back to compton Ha
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/ilKxOAEEhKk&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1&quot;</a>

Fuck the rest of that shit listen to Saigon

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #49 on: August 25, 2008, 01:48:00 PM »
aight yall.. jus in.. the reason why the bitch is dissin dem niggas is cause they spoke her up on the diss songs.. go to eiht's myspace and listen to the diss song.. death wish 5 pt 1// EIHT ITS YOUR FAULT SHE SLANDERED YOU..she say eiht spoke her name in the song.. so she said that she wanted to tell her side of the story.. can't be mad at the bitch...and she tells me that 8 jus threw a bottle at her house and drove off in his v-6 dodge magnum...lol EIHT you throwin bottles cuzz..lol hahahaha this shit is gettin funnier by the day...

She done heard about factor house (mako capone) and contacted us via myspace..

She stay in compton right? Atleast he came back to compton Ha

nah bru.. she stay in anaheim..eiht aint comin nowhere near compton wit $10,000 on his teeth..lol

KITTYGURL

• Lil Geezy
  • ROYALTHICKNESS.COM
« Reply #50 on: August 25, 2008, 07:04:42 PM »
this chat stuff is really entertaining..but annyways..guess what ?

eiht has offered my only 1000 dollars for the video pt.2 of the phone tap...

lol lol lol lol

come on eiht thats all you got...

someone already offered my 5,000
"Fuck all you bitch niggas who talk shit"

Black Excellence

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Niggaz Hatin' On Me But They Bitch Ain't
« Reply #51 on: August 25, 2008, 07:09:32 PM »

lol lol lol lol

drop that shit on him baby. i want to hear that. he washed up any way. glad you exposin' fake niggas though.
"Summa y'all #mediocres more worried bout my goings on than u is about ya own.... But that ain't none of my business so.....I'll just #SipTeaForKermit #ifitaintaboutdamoney #2sugarspleaseFollow," - T.I.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #52 on: August 25, 2008, 07:09:44 PM »

lol lol lol lol

I GOT 5,020... LOL

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #53 on: August 25, 2008, 08:24:02 PM »

lol lol lol lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0IEDUlK_KMs&amp;h=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0IEDUlK_KMs&amp;h=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

fuck them niggas mayne..

niggas irrelevant... u waistin 2 much time.. bend over let me see it .. 8)

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #54 on: August 25, 2008, 08:28:38 PM »

lol lol lol lol

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/0IEDUlK_KMs&amp;h=en&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/0IEDUlK_KMs&amp;h=en&amp;autoplay=0</a>

fuck them niggas mayne..

niggas irrelevant... u waistin 2 much time.. bend over let me see it .. 8)

it should look nice if she do... lol fat ass booty..

Steve Harvey's Hair

• Lil Geezy
  • I Fukked kittygurl too
« Reply #55 on: August 25, 2008, 09:15:53 PM »

lol lol lol lol

I'll give u 20 bucks to see yo titties,  I'm in the OC everyday

westside159

« Reply #56 on: August 25, 2008, 09:24:13 PM »
I just love it , Look at all the MC Eiht & Comptons Most Wanted haters all in 1 room talkin shit , DAMN IS THAT A DAMN SHAME OR WHAT ?  You dudes are clowns . Streiht up .  Real niggaz dont talk over a computer first off . bitch niggaz , and 2nd if you ever make a Platinum album or sell more than 15 million records like Eiht did , oh on second thought that would never happen becuz your a FAKE INTERNET FAGGOT WITH NO TALENT AT ALL . Sorry YOUR PASS IZ TOOK ON THAT ONE .. END OF STORY

MC Eiht - New album 2008  Classic shit

The Game & MC Eiht - Compton's Most Wanted - COMING SOON ......

Tha Warzone - 2008 -  FIRE ............

Brotha Lynch Hung & MC Eiht - The New Season 2  -  SOOON .....  MORE HEAT  4 THA TRUE WESTCOAST ...... 8) 8) 8)

3rd Coast

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Showin naked ass in the great state of Texas
« Reply #57 on: August 25, 2008, 09:31:20 PM »
I just love it , Look at all the MC Eiht & Comptons Most Wanted haters all in 1 room talkin shit , DAMN IS THAT A DAMN SHAME OR WHAT ?  You dudes are clowns . Streiht up .  Real niggaz dont talk over a computer first off . bitch niggaz , and 2nd if you ever make a Platinum album or sell more than 15 million records like Eiht did , oh on second thought that would never happen becuz your a FAKE INTERNET FAGGOT WITH NO TALENT AT ALL . Sorry YOUR PASS IZ TOOK ON THAT ONE .. END OF STORY

Brotha Lynch Hung & MC Eiht - The New Season 2  -  SOOON .....  MORE HEAT  4 THA TRUE WESTCOAST ...... 8) 8) 8)

man.. pussy in the room n ucryin over some mc eiht dick...

fuck eiht nigga...

crystal need to get off the booboo n let that monkey hang and let me see it...

westside159

« Reply #58 on: August 26, 2008, 01:31:59 AM »

man.. pussy in the room n ucryin over some mc eiht dick...

fuck eiht nigga...

crystal need to get off the booboo n let that monkey hang and let me see it...

Man get your corny new booty ass up outta here wit that WACC BULLSHIT  dumb country fake nigga .   Dont nobody know who UGK is , there only known in the South . AND THIS AINT THE MUTHAFUCCIN SOUTH NIGGA !!!!!  MC Eiht is known Worldwide from France to Germany , eastcoast and Westcoast boy !!! So dont talk unless you know something . Learn something You Square ....

D-Stress

« Reply #59 on: August 26, 2008, 07:18:07 AM »
send your pics kitty :wank: