Author Topic: J Rock > Spider Loc in the streets  (Read 1123 times)

Maully aka [Fitted Da Boss]

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Karma is A Bitch...Know That!
Re: J Rock > Spider Loc in the streets
« Reply #15 on: August 20, 2008, 12:37:45 PM »
LOL...aint they related??

Ya Boy Is Off The Wall, These Other Niggas Is Titoooo!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #16 on: August 20, 2008, 12:39:01 PM »
anyway spider loc lives in north hollywood, so hes not even in the streets
no!!! i live in north hollywood, come thru and get ya cap peeled off!!!

shutup you fucking idiot, i know exactly where spider joke lives, i know where is bummy ass little studio is and stop tryna act like north fucking hollywood is relevant
it is bitch boy!!!818 in the building...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #17 on: August 20, 2008, 12:43:16 PM »

Big Paybaac is kinda sexy though. Hes a big Shaq lookin mufucka. I bet he stackin hella meat (no homo)..oops did i say too much :o :-[
i hope ya'll read that fag shit!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #18 on: August 20, 2008, 12:46:04 PM »

Big Paybaac is kinda sexy though. Hes a big Shaq lookin mufucka. I bet he stackin hella meat (no homo)..oops did i say too much :o :-[

hey hey hey..is said no homo :laugh:

so how did that affect your life?

hope it did ;D

Rickdeeznutz

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #19 on: August 20, 2008, 01:45:24 PM »

hope it did ;D

HAHAH LoL..... For Real tho, Big Pay Bacc. You look like a clown coming on these forum talking trash and what not. If you a real gangsta you aint on no internet talking shit. You look worste than some of these e-thugs. Go back to the streets and do somthing with you life

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 20, 2008, 01:46:39 PM »
damn hes goin at all of games rivals, these groupies must be gettin paid or some shit
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #21 on: August 20, 2008, 01:47:06 PM »
Jay Rock and Spider Loc are cousins lol!!!

Black Gloves

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2008, 01:49:04 PM »
damn hes goin at all of games rivals, these groupies must be gettin paid or some shit

woooow so Jay Rock is Games rival? DMX is Games rival? Crooked I is Games rival?

somebody please delete this dudes account. Homie be easy fall back fall back my nigga.

You're not funny, you're not hard, you're not smart..my nigga just fall back for a while and come back stronger ;)

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #23 on: August 20, 2008, 01:51:05 PM »

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #24 on: August 20, 2008, 01:52:45 PM »
im not hard, who the fuck said i was tryna to be hard?
game is hard, hes a blood (he claims)
haha groupies gettin mad when you go at their boss!!

woooow so Jay Rock is Games rival? DMX is Games rival? Crooked I is Games rival?

somebody please delete this dudes account. Homie be easy fall back fall back my nigga.

You're not funny, you're not hard, you're not smart..my nigga just fall back for a while and come back stronger ;)
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #25 on: August 20, 2008, 02:09:40 PM »
im not hard, who the fuck said i was tryna to be hard?
game is hard, hes a blood (he claims)
haha groupies gettin mad when you go at their boss!!

Why do you always quote your shit the other way around....?

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #26 on: August 20, 2008, 02:22:28 PM »

hope it did ;D

HAHAH LoL..... For Real tho, Big Pay Bacc. You look like a clown coming on these forum talking trash and what not. If you a real gangsta you aint on no internet talking shit. You look worste than some of these e-thugs. Go back to the streets and do somthing with you life
u look like a clown coming on these forums tryna tell a grown man what to do,do you cuz im a do me!!!and do somethin with ur life...

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #27 on: August 20, 2008, 02:24:07 PM »

hope it did ;D

u look like a clown coming on these forums tryna tell a grown man what to do,do you cuz im a do me!!!and do somethin with ur life...

who looks like a fucking clown?? your the fucking clown.. . your a grown ass fat motherfucker with kids, coming onto a forum with a bunch of 14-18 years old claiming how fucking gangsta you are  . . . go get a life cock sucker

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #28 on: August 20, 2008, 02:27:36 PM »

hope it did ;D

who looks like a fucking clown?? your the fucking clown.. . your a grown ass fat motherfucker with kids, coming onto a forum with a bunch of 14-18 years old claiming how fucking gangsta you are  . . . go get a life cock sucker
nigga dont act like u know me cuzz!!! oh u a lil boy my bad junior!!! respect yor elders then lol!!!

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #29 on: August 20, 2008, 03:02:47 PM »

Word Up!

That nigga grimey wit it. Tiis nigga Spider Loc writing poetry adn shit fuck outta here..how come he aint told people he went to private school and was a nerd?

exxactly..cuz its spider loc ::)

Jay Rock would get that nigga in the streets...word to BH!

G Malone 2.

Word is bond

Youre not from America, are you?