Author Topic: J Rock > Spider Loc in the streets  (Read 1127 times)

AnybodyKilla

Re: J Rock > Spider Loc in the streets
« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2008, 11:25:18 PM »
nigga yall juss fuckin wit wayne foe no reason yall making rap into tha hood when it aint thts why niggaz like u a neva come out and niggaz like 40 and spi will neva dropp either cuz thy tryin to b so tuff niggaz dnt even care about thy azz shit iz borin and u need to stop sayin gunit cuz u neva signed a contract lol thirsty foe tha fame lol niggaz think thy tuff in tha valley lol talkin bout movin lol come to la wit all tht shit yall niggaz aint got no beef lol u prolly dnt even got no dead homies nigga lol get tha fuck outta here
who is you??? where u from??? i bet u wont say where u from??? cuzz this movin gang or dont bang!!! come where in l.a.,i fucc wit the avalons,eight trays,shotguns,mansfields,broadways,du rocs,51troubles,and the 52 hoovas,u betta ask somebody weirdo!!!do ya home work before u start runnin ya diccsuccas...

Ay big babybacc ribs, you fat oger shrek lookin mothafucka, put a sock in it before i put my dick in yo momz mouth cuz, no one wants to hear that clown ass gangbang bullshit, keep it to yaself home boy!!!

meecca

• 'G'
« Reply #46 on: August 22, 2008, 01:24:07 AM »

Word Up!

That nigga grimey wit it. Tiis nigga Spider Loc writing poetry adn shit fuck outta here..how come he aint told people he went to private school and was a nerd?

exxactly..cuz its spider loc ::)

Jay Rock would get that nigga in the streets...word to BH!

G Malone 2.

Word is bond
u are a clown!!! private school is that forbidden where your from??? i went to catholic school or private school, i cant remember which one...this nigga uses every coasts slang words in his post and comments,u can tell u aint american...stop tryin to be hard cuz u aint!!!

u said that rappers shouldnt hide certain things..spider loc need to tell his 10 fans that he did all that shit. nigga was on a fuckin tv show rappin with a cap on..lmao that was the weakest shit i eva seen.

nigga couldnt flow then and def cant flow now.

tihs nigga writing on toilet paper and shit lmao this nigga is a goof ball. straigt up.

I remember Spider had that clip on his DVD that was released in like uh.. in 2005? Brainless Prequel DVD or something? Can't remember, watched it at my friends place.
And do a driveby, fuck that, I walk by and I spray shit
then carve my name in your pavement

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #47 on: August 22, 2008, 02:47:44 AM »
nigga yall juss fuckin wit wayne foe no reason yall making rap into tha hood when it aint thts why niggaz like u a neva come out and niggaz like 40 and spi will neva dropp either cuz thy tryin to b so tuff niggaz dnt even care about thy azz shit iz borin and u need to stop sayin gunit cuz u neva signed a contract lol thirsty foe tha fame lol niggaz think thy tuff in tha valley lol talkin bout movin lol come to la wit all tht shit yall niggaz aint got no beef lol u prolly dnt even got no dead homies nigga lol get tha fuck outta here
once again, fuck all that valley hatin'......we aint LA? we the biggest part of LA county homeboy....hell nah the valley aint as hard as watts or south central, but we far from pussy out here.....again, I aint with all the beefing and drama, miss me wit all the game-spider -40 glocc-wayne nonsense, but i respect anyone who reps the valley right in their music....its real easy to talk tuff behind a screen name, but like paybacc said, BET you dont mention YOUR details....and i aint even e bangin or thugin' or anything at all, far from it, i aint no gangsta at all, but who's the one HIDING and whos the one that makes it clear who they are and where they at? its late and im drunk but this makes perfect sense to me
« Last Edit: August 22, 2008, 02:50:15 AM by CHUCK KNOXXX »
http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Black Gloves

« Reply #48 on: August 22, 2008, 03:34:13 AM »

LMAO didnt Snoop diss the valley like 3-4 times?

Example:

"It's certain rules you got to follow, when you in these streets,
Especially when it comes to this Cali shit,
And I ain't talkin' bout hangin' in the Valley, Bitch" - On California Vacation

CHUCK KNOXXX

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • FUCK LOVE & FUCK THE WORLD
« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2008, 08:54:53 AM »

Example:

yeah he did (which is ironic cuz he stay out here now, doesnt he?).....so did cold 187, notoriously at the end of 'kalifornia'(which me and my homies really couldnt understand back in the day because it seemed so unnecessary and we were such big fans)

http://www.facebook.com/AllAngles818 
CLICK ALBUM COVERS TO DOWNLOAD

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #50 on: August 22, 2008, 09:35:57 AM »

Example:

dont trip im on cuzz too!!!i been takin lil shots at homie here and there,fucc snoop dogg!!! checc out my song on myspace called paybacc...

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #51 on: August 22, 2008, 09:41:07 AM »

Example:

dont trip im on cuzz too!!!i been takin lil shots at homie here and there,fucc snoop dogg!!! checc out my song on myspace called paybacc...

BIG GAYBACC GO HOME!!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #52 on: August 22, 2008, 09:48:47 AM »

Example:

BIG GAYBACC GO HOME!!
didnt i tell your young ass stop talkin 2 me bitch, all u want is attention from me homo!!! if u aint gon put ya flicc up then i cant take u seriuosly,all i know is that u can be a monkey on the keyboard typing bullshit!!!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #53 on: August 22, 2008, 09:54:29 AM »

Example:

BIG GAYBACC GO HOME!!
didnt i tell your young ass stop talkin 2 me bitch, all u want is attention from me homo!!! if u aint gon put ya flicc up then i cant take u seriuosly,all i know is that u can be a monkey on the keyboard typing bullshit!!!

I realy dont think your the nigga you claim to be, not even that nigga could be as pathetic as your bein, imma get at him on myspace, see if your realy such a loser

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #54 on: August 22, 2008, 10:38:58 AM »

Example:

BIG GAYBACC GO HOME!!

I realy dont think your the nigga you claim to be, not even that nigga could be as pathetic as your bein, imma get at him on myspace, see if your realy such a loser
U GONNA GET AT WHO PUNK???

Detox Iz Not Active

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Tonite
« Reply #55 on: August 22, 2008, 10:47:55 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1ClvX1uRMY&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/T1ClvX1uRMY&amp;autoplay=0</a>

this vid killed eazy
Guess who back in the motherfuckin house
With a fat dick for your motherfuckin mouth
Hoes recognize, niggaz do too
Cuz when bitches get skanless and pull a voodoo.....

you gon always be my latin queen bitch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #56 on: August 23, 2008, 10:36:14 AM »
damn they was goin hard at eazy and them in that video
damn u still havent logged off...ur hurting everyone with all this wack shit u drop, it hurts more then getting the swine flu
Tue, Mar 16, 2010 at 8:15 AM By: Ice Cube
Me and Mack 10 together again? I never say never, but he has the kiss the ring first.
Cube
gbee:@ Petey: you sound like a broken record, time to grow up.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #57 on: August 23, 2008, 11:23:33 AM »
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/T1ClvX1uRMY&amp;autoplay=0" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/T1ClvX1uRMY&amp;autoplay=0</a>

this vid killed eazy

not realy, real uthafukin g's shitted on dre . . .

"dre day only made eazys pay day"

Black Gloves

« Reply #58 on: August 23, 2008, 11:27:51 AM »

Example:

nigga u pathetic. go talk to him or shut the fuck up.

he aint had no right to diss yo turf but maybe he had a reason. nigga u pose to be a man right?

snoop layed the foundation for sucka ass niggas like u.

while them niggaz millionaires livin in mansions u still internet thuggin tryna diss them.

nigga snoop made 13 million last/this year and game made 10 million...how many millions did u make?

dont worry, ill wait...................

exactly.

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #59 on: August 23, 2008, 11:39:59 AM »

Example:

nigga u pathetic. go talk to him or shut the fuck up.

he aint had no right to diss yo turf but maybe he had a reason. nigga u pose to be a man right?

snoop layed the foundation for sucka ass niggas like u.

while them niggaz millionaires livin in mansions u still internet thuggin tryna diss them.

nigga snoop made 13 million last/this year and game made 10 million...how many millions did u make?

dont worry, ill wait...................

exactly.
shut yo groupie ass up, why u speakin on that nigga money bitch??? u sound like a hoe talkin bout what he made,gtfoh wit that shit...cuz he got money that makes him god!!! i dont give a fucc cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! u just said he shouldnt have dissed where im from, but maybe he had a reason,make up your mind goofy...you one of take it it the ass type niggas cuz he rich,so what!!! i got a reason to diss the nigga,he dissed my town,and u asked the question in the first place dummy!!! i know thats u smoke um,shiznit,bruh man,are u special or something???  FUCC SNOOP DOGGY DOGG!!! and naaw i aint made no million last year,but i bet i made more than you...get off my swipe!!!