Author Topic: J Rock > Spider Loc in the streets  (Read 1125 times)

Black Gloves

Re: J Rock > Spider Loc in the streets
« Reply #60 on: August 23, 2008, 11:48:16 AM »

LMAO didnt Snoop diss the valley like 3-4 times?

Example:

"It's certain rules you got to follow, when you in these streets,
Especially when it comes to this Cali shit,
And I ain't talkin' bout hangin' in the Valley, Bitch" - On California Vacation

dont trip im on cuzz too!!!i been takin lil shots at homie here and there,fucc snoop dogg!!! checc out my song on myspace called paybacc...

nigga u pathetic. go talk to him or shut the fuck up.

he aint had no right to diss yo turf but maybe he had a reason. nigga u pose to be a man right?

snoop layed the foundation for sucka ass niggas like u.

while them niggaz millionaires livin in mansions u still internet thuggin tryna diss them.

nigga snoop made 13 million last/this year and game made 10 million...how many millions did u make?

dont worry, ill wait...................

exactly.
shut yo groupie ass up, why u speakin on that nigga money bitch??? u sound like a hoe talkin bout what he made,gtfoh wit that shit...cuz he got money that makes him god!!! i dont give a fucc cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! u just said he shouldnt have dissed where im from, but maybe he had a reason,make up your mind goofy...you one of take it it the ass type niggas cuz he rich,so what!!! i got a reason to diss the nigga,he dissed my town,and u asked the question in the first place dummy!!! i know thats u smoke um,shiznit,bruh man,are u special or something???  FUCC SNOOP DOGGY DOGG!!! and naaw i aint made no million last year,but i bet i made more than you...get off my swipe!!!

u daaaamn sure aint made more than me...thats 4 sho my nigga.

what im sayin is while they'll be in they home chillin makin dope music you'll be on the internet mad as fuck at them hahahahah its pathetic my nigg.

get yo bars up. aint nobody buyin that fake image shit.

if he dissed yo town...go talk to him FIRST...who cares where u from?

do u own that place? naw the white man does. america does. nigga dumb as fuck. who cares what the nigga said.

i could understand if u was a young buck but u pose to be a grown man and u talkin all that tough on the internet.

go see the nigga, ask him why he did it and if he stays talkin shit then u can do what u do but if not then shut the fuck up about it.

THEREALBWS

« Reply #61 on: August 23, 2008, 11:48:57 AM »

Example:

dont trip im on cuzz too!!!i been takin lil shots at homie here and there,fucc snoop dogg!!! checc out my song on myspace called paybacc...

he aint had no right to diss yo turf but maybe he had a reason. nigga u pose to be a man right?

while them niggaz millionaires livin in mansions u still internet thuggin tryna diss them.

nigga snoop made 13 million last/this year and game made 10 million...how many millions did u make?

exactly.
shut yo groupie ass up, why u speakin on that nigga money bitch??? u sound like a hoe talkin bout what he made,gtfoh wit that shit...cuz he got money that makes him god!!! i dont give a fucc cuzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!! u just said he shouldnt have dissed where im from, but maybe he had a reason,make up your mind goofy...you one of take it it the ass type niggas cuz he rich,so what!!! i got a reason to diss the nigga,he dissed my town,and u asked the question in the first place dummy!!! i know thats u smoke um,shiznit,bruh man,are u special or something???  FUCC SNOOP DOGGY DOGG!!! and naaw i aint made no million last year,but i bet i made more than you...get off my swipe!!!
like snoop said:niggas dont like me but what they dont understand is that his family and kids just love snoop dogg

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #62 on: August 23, 2008, 12:13:42 PM »

Example:

exactly.

u daaaamn sure aint made more than me...thats 4 sho my nigga.

what im sayin is while they'll be in they home chillin makin dope music you'll be on the internet mad as fuck at them hahahahah its pathetic my nigg.

get yo bars up. aint nobody buyin that fake image shit.

if he dissed yo town...go talk to him FIRST...who cares where u from?

do u own that place? naw the white man does. america does. nigga dumb as fuck. who cares what the nigga said.

i could understand if u was a young buck but u pose to be a grown man and u talkin all that tough on the internet.

go see the nigga, ask him why he did it and if he stays talkin shit then u can do what u do but if not then shut the fuck up about it.
what u dont understand is that im not madd at shit when im on here,im in the studio right now,we got 3 computers in the blu room ,im recording costantly , my bars is up and so is my poccets BAYMAAC, and im real wit this,nothin fake about me,im just a foul mouth type of nigga when it comes to haters,if u come at me with respect then i'll will respond bacc that way, but u dont so fucc it!!!and there no need to talk to him for what???i dont give niggas a chane to change they stories,he said it not me...trust me im this way in real life,no gimmiccs,no smut,no lying,818% solid,they still got alot of real niggas left im just one of them...

pira

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #63 on: August 23, 2008, 01:53:46 PM »

Word Up!

That nigga grimey wit it. Tiis nigga Spider Loc writing poetry adn shit fuck outta here..how come he aint told people he went to private school and was a nerd?

exxactly..cuz its spider loc ::)

Jay Rock would get that nigga in the streets...word to BH!

G Malone 2.

Word is bond
u are a clown!!! private school is that forbidden where your from??? i went to catholic school or private school, i cant remember which one...this nigga uses every coasts slang words in his post and comments,u can tell u aint american...stop tryin to be hard cuz u aint!!!

u cant remember wat school u went to ? lmao , wat u on ?
yea elephants and pea brians and all

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #64 on: August 23, 2008, 02:05:14 PM »

Word Up!

That nigga grimey wit it. Tiis nigga Spider Loc writing poetry adn shit fuck outta here..how come he aint told people he went to private school and was a nerd?

exxactly..cuz its spider loc ::)

Jay Rock would get that nigga in the streets...word to BH!

G Malone 2.

Word is bond
u are a clown!!! private school is that forbidden where your from??? i went to catholic school or private school, i cant remember which one...this nigga uses every coasts slang words in his post and comments,u can tell u aint american...stop tryin to be hard cuz u aint!!!

u cant remember wat school u went to ? lmao , wat u on ?
yea elephants and pea brians and all
why does it matter to u if i remember??? u want some attention bitch???

xover

• Muthafuckin' OG
  • I'm a llama!
« Reply #65 on: August 23, 2008, 02:10:05 PM »
spider has said many times he went to private school..

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #66 on: August 23, 2008, 02:12:10 PM »

it was some religous private school, in the singing choir and all that shit

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #67 on: August 23, 2008, 02:28:58 PM »

when i was a lil kid,i was in my church choir too...cant control what my granfather made me do!!! your being petty,going to private school when u was a lil kid does not make u look bad in anyway,being a stripper does,and so does getting punched at the club and running away...remember that!!!

THEREALBWS

« Reply #68 on: August 23, 2008, 02:34:02 PM »

when i was a lil kid,i was in my church choir too...cant control what my granfather made me do!!! your being petty,going to private school when u was a lil kid does not make u look bad in anyway,being a stripper does,and so does getting punched at the club and running away...remember that!!!

what does game have 2 do wit this he aint never been a stripper yu gotta be on a spider/g-unit dick 2 bliev that shit lol this nigga is so dumb that he believes a manip picture is reall??

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #69 on: August 23, 2008, 02:43:31 PM »

what does game have 2 do wit this he aint never been a stripper yu gotta be on a spider/g-unit dick 2 bliev that shit lol this nigga is so dumb that he believes a manip picture is reall??
who said anything about game??? i know that flicc was fake pussie!!!that dont mean he was'nt a stripper...

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #70 on: August 23, 2008, 03:00:24 PM »

who said anything about game??? i know that flicc was fake pussie!!!that dont mean he was'nt a stripper...

But that dont mean he was either u fuckin goof, do you got proof? Even if he was he was.....he was dancing for bitches and getting money u fat piglet. Just be real with yourself from time to time fat man, i know your probably a real dude, i aint takin that away from you, but just be real with yourself. I dont care bout this rap beef shit with Spider and Game, Spiders ight, i like some of his shit, i just think Game better and he is thats why he got millions, but fuck that i dont care how much he has its all bout the music to me. Just be real with yourself and quit suckin off Spider in the blue room being his "yes man" be yourself!!!

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #71 on: August 23, 2008, 03:05:09 PM »
big gaybacc, why dont you just end your life and do everybody a favor, i feel sorry for your children for havin such a bum as a father

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #72 on: August 23, 2008, 03:13:04 PM »

But that dont mean he was either u fuckin goof, do you got proof? Even if he was he was.....he was dancing for bitches and getting money u fat piglet. Just be real with yourself from time to time fat man, i know your probably a real dude, i aint takin that away from you, but just be real with yourself. I dont care bout this rap beef shit with Spider and Game, Spiders ight, i like some of his shit, i just think Game better and he is thats why he got millions, but fuck that i dont care how much he has its all bout the music to me. Just be real with yourself and quit suckin off Spider in the blue room being his "yes man" be yourself!!!
fat piglet was funny!!! nigga my beef with game aint got shit to do with spider-loc,i keep tellin u silly-ass kids that, i aint no yes man cuzz,he got millions cuz he got talent!!! but he still a hoe-ass nigga,and he know what he did...so succ on that!!!

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #73 on: August 23, 2008, 03:15:06 PM »

fat piglet was funny!!! nigga my beef with game aint got shit to do with spider-loc,i keep tellin u silly-ass kids that, i aint no yes man cuzz,he got millions cuz he got talent!!! but he still a hoe-ass nigga,and he know what he did...so succ on that!!!

Fair enough but stop that dissing shit, it aint gonna get you anywhere if thats what you think. It only makes you look bad, so step ya game up and try something else!!!

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #74 on: August 23, 2008, 03:15:17 PM »
big gaybacc, why dont you just end your life and do everybody a favor, i feel sorry for your children for havin such a bum as a father
why dont u do it for me...and fucc your dead relatives,hope that gets u motivated bitch-ass nigga!!!