Author Topic: J Rock > Spider Loc in the streets  (Read 1122 times)

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
Re: J Rock > Spider Loc in the streets
« Reply #75 on: August 23, 2008, 03:18:39 PM »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #76 on: August 23, 2008, 03:23:29 PM »
spider has said many times he went to private school..

it was some religous private school, in the singing choir and all that shit
when i was a lil kid,i was in my church choir too...cant control what my granfather made me do!!! your being petty,going to private school when u was a lil kid does not make u look bad in anyway,being a stripper does,and so does getting punched at the club and running away...remember that!!!

what does game have 2 do wit this he aint never been a stripper yu gotta be on a spider/g-unit dick 2 bliev that shit lol this nigga is so dumb that he believes a manip picture is reall??
who said anything about game??? i know that flicc was fake pussie!!!that dont mean he was'nt a stripper...

But that dont mean he was either u fuckin goof, do you got proof? Even if he was he was.....he was dancing for bitches and getting money u fat piglet. Just be real with yourself from time to time fat man, i know your probably a real dude, i aint takin that away from you, but just be real with yourself. I dont care bout this rap beef shit with Spider and Game, Spiders ight, i like some of his shit, i just think Game better and he is thats why he got millions, but fuck that i dont care how much he has its all bout the music to me. Just be real with yourself and quit suckin off Spider in the blue room being his "yes man" be yourself!!!
fat piglet was funny!!! nigga my beef with game aint got shit to do with spider-loc,i keep tellin u silly-ass kids that, i aint no yes man cuzz,he got millions cuz he got talent!!! but he still a hoe-ass nigga,and he know what he did...so succ on that!!!

Fair enough but stop that dissing shit, it aint gonna get you anywhere if thats what you think. It only makes you look bad, so step ya game up and try something else!!!
who does it make me look bad to???u ,who??? the fake idenities on here,the people who dont show their faces,come on homie i dont care about what yall think honestly,i need to see my criticizers to take them serious,i dont care about dissin a nigga i got bread and i live comfortable i rap to keep busy and outta prison,niggas tell me in nice on the mic so i do it for them...

Big PaybaCC

• Banned
  • Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • FOOD CHAIN CUZZ !!!
« Reply #77 on: August 23, 2008, 03:26:17 PM »

your hired!!! this nigga blew my flicc up yall,i think he likes me...faggot ass...

midwestryder

« Reply #78 on: August 24, 2008, 04:39:10 PM »

i bet big payback could beat your fake bitch ass . you ain't black & you are not from theLBC,fakeass muthafucka.