Author Topic: Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 4 Tracklisting (Shouts out to LB)  (Read 1571 times)

smegma

Re: Chamillionaire Mixtape Messiah 4 Tracklisting (Shouts out to LB)
« Reply #75 on: August 28, 2008, 05:11:14 AM »
He said MM5 in November, new album in December with 2 new singles dropping soon  8)

We're going to get too much Chamillionaire, aren't we? :-\

if he can keep the quality it wont be too much..

We will be flooded by Chamillionaire threats on here by the usual suspects. I already vouch for 1 topic where everything related to Chamillionaire can go in.

This is how it always goes. You and I both know that.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #76 on: August 28, 2008, 05:34:30 AM »
He said MM5 in November, new album in December with 2 new singles dropping soon  8)

We're going to get too much Chamillionaire, aren't we? :-\

if he can keep the quality it wont be too much..

We will be flooded by Chamillionaire threats on here by the usual suspects. I already vouch for 1 topic where everything related to Chamillionaire can go in.

This is how it always goes. You and I both know that.

yeah thats true but i prefer to be flooded by cham threds instead of the usual T.I threads i always c in here :P

smegma

« Reply #77 on: August 28, 2008, 05:43:07 AM »

yeah thats true but i prefer to be flooded by cham threds instead of the usual T.I threads i always c in here :P

I don't wanna make a choise. Both artists have groupies that noone can take seriously and both artists get boring after 10 minutes.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #78 on: August 28, 2008, 05:47:41 AM »

I don't wanna make a choise. Both artists have groupies that noone can take seriously and both artists get boring after 10 minutes.

well, thats your opinion  ;)
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 05:49:44 AM by Bojakabo »

smegma

« Reply #79 on: August 28, 2008, 05:50:55 AM »

Are you saying you can listen to a Chamillionaire album without putting it on pause? I don't believe that for one second.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #80 on: August 28, 2008, 06:14:02 AM »

Are you saying you can listen to a Chamillionaire album without putting it on pause? I don't believe that for one second.

Why is that hard to believe? Ii thought "ultimate victory" was amazing, one of the best rap albums since devin the dudes to ta extreme.
« Last Edit: August 28, 2008, 06:16:24 AM by Bojakabo »

Jome

« Reply #81 on: August 28, 2008, 06:23:36 AM »

I can.  :D

I don't see the problem..

He switches up his flow, goes from rap to harmonizing to singing, his lyrical subject matter is versatile and doesn't repeat himself too often, he doesn't have Jeezy/Ross adlibs which gets annoying, and he delivers a wide range of tracks/music.  8)

smegma

« Reply #82 on: August 28, 2008, 06:28:56 AM »

Why is that hard to believe? Ii thought "ultimate victory" was amazing, one of the best rap albums since devin the dudes to ta extreme.

I get sick of Chamillionaire real quick, although a lot of his songs are ok as just individual songs. I can't listen to 5 Chamillionaire songs straight.

Jome

« Reply #83 on: August 28, 2008, 06:31:04 AM »
^^ But you can listen to 252 TQ songs straight without breaking a sweat, no homo ?

::)

smegma

« Reply #84 on: August 28, 2008, 06:33:23 AM »
^^ But you can listen to 252 TQ songs straight without breaking a sweat, no homo ?

Yes, sir.

But TQ is a much better artist than Chamillionaire or any other of today's popular rappers.

Bojakabo

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BOJAKaBOOOO
« Reply #85 on: August 28, 2008, 07:52:19 AM »
aha now i c... its MAUZIP lol

smegma

« Reply #86 on: August 28, 2008, 08:21:51 AM »
aha now i c... its MAUZIP lol

What? Anybody with a little bit of sense of quality music agrees with me. Obviously you don't know quality. It's your loss.

Dubbz

• 'G'
« Reply #87 on: August 28, 2008, 08:33:17 AM »

Yes, sir.

But TQ is a much better artist than Chamillionaire or any other of today's popular rappers.

I guess we all have our opinions.

Lunatic

« Reply #88 on: August 28, 2008, 09:56:46 AM »
LOL at not likin' Chamillionaire; dude is beyond dope

If we got 5-10 TQ threads on front page of west coast section, u would never complain

u only complain when it's artists u dislike
Co-Director of Site Content For Raptalk.Net
Staff Writer For WordOfSouth.Com
Staff Writer For Illuminati2G.Net
Staff Writer For SoPrupRadio.com

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
« Reply #89 on: August 28, 2008, 10:01:39 AM »
whos got the mixtape i wanna hear that track where hes impersonating the hottest rappers in the game, i heared a preview he rippppped that shit