Author Topic: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE  (Read 14612 times)

DazDilly

Re: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE
« Reply #135 on: September 05, 2008, 05:50:29 AM »
Wow... I always knew there was something fishy about this man, he touches young boys... *SMH*, and he had nerve to diss DPGC way back when, I bet none of them ever did such disgusting, filthy acts

SO PRUP

« Reply #136 on: September 05, 2008, 10:27:39 AM »
lol me and my camp had a pic with dresta and we always used to clown around saying he looked like a sex offender in it, come to find out its true.  No love for sex offenders at all.

Triple OG Rapsodie

« Reply #137 on: May 04, 2011, 02:30:48 PM »
DON'T SUPPORT THIS SICKO'S MUSIC FOR THE SAKE OF THE CHILDREN

Mista Rosa

« Reply #138 on: May 04, 2011, 03:52:36 PM »
Haha lol at thread's title "PAEDOPHILE".
"There's one more thing I'd really like for you to do, never leave me alone..."

westside159

« Reply #139 on: May 04, 2011, 06:33:49 PM »
Damn lil wayne tounge kissing birdman , the game crying on camera getting butterfly tattoos , lil b is gay and a nobody ,
dj quik beats up his sister and threatens his family ,  dresta didnt fucc the girl , he used a broom or some shit .  still wrong though .

dexter

« Reply #140 on: May 06, 2011, 09:20:20 AM »
I'm not going to try and defend Dresta BUT. . .Some of ya'll got issue's. You don't know what went down. That shit could've really happend. Or she coulda lied about her age. Or lied about it happening all together. You can't put any faith in our justice system. So to put down another man when you really don't honestly know the truth is a mistake. . .

its abuse, meaning he abused her, and stuck objects up her vagina, then she contacted the police . . she didnt willfully have sex with him

LAC/EASTSIDE

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • BORN AND RAISED IN THE SC to BG
« Reply #141 on: May 06, 2011, 11:01:03 PM »
In the hood, many guys are. Crazy but true.
"Ask me why I'm high and my reply, till the day I die. Don't want to picture this cold world with sober eyes"

Jimmy H.

« Reply #142 on: May 07, 2011, 12:23:06 AM »
Damn lil wayne tounge kissing birdman , the game crying on camera getting butterfly tattoos , lil b is gay and a nobody ,
dj quik beats up his sister and threatens his family ,  dresta didnt fucc the girl , he used a broom or some shit .  still wrong though .
Not that I'm casting anything on Dre'sta because I don't know the particulars but two grown men doing fruity shit is nowhere near the same ballpark as a grown man doing some sexual shit with a kid.

GangstaBoogy

« Reply #143 on: May 07, 2011, 12:45:10 AM »
So what exactly di he do?
"House shoes & coffee: I know the paper gone come"

eazy-ecpt.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #144 on: May 08, 2011, 03:20:17 AM »

if she can bleed, then she can FUCK !

Too short rapped that shit. u consider him a pedophile too??

u people that were molested as kids need to get over it and get a life.

If u want to know the exact details about what happned,directly from DRESTA's mouth. check this out

eazy-ecpt.com

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #145 on: May 08, 2011, 03:24:28 AM »
Number i don't speak on the bullshit because i know who i am and at this point i'd rather allow people to talk then to respond to ignorance.anyone who been through the life and environment that i come from- DRESTA

Read more BELOW

http://www.eazyeforum.com/showthread.php?t=33862

PhunkyDoob

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #146 on: May 08, 2011, 06:42:50 AM »

if she can bleed, then she can FUCK !

Too short rapped that shit. u consider him a pedophile too??

u people that were molested as kids need to get over it and get a life.

If u want to know the exact details about what happned,directly from DRESTA's mouth. check this out

This post is just funny as hell.

1. He was CONVICTED so people ain't just "talking". We're going off what we know so far. Maybe it really didn't happen but all we know right now is according to papers (not news paper) and the jury it did.

2. Yeah cuz Too Short RAPPIN about something is the same thing as Dresta DOING it..smh dumb ass.

3. Maybe some people in here were molested, so is that what you're gonna do? You're gonna defend an alleged molester by teasing other people who might've been molested? Yeeeeah you're really credible and full of logic.

Just cuz Dresta is a dope rapper don't mean shit. Rappers aren't immune to stuff like this.

Get a clue you idiot.

b.laden

« Reply #147 on: May 08, 2011, 06:52:04 AM »
In the hood, many guys are. Crazy but true.
WTF  ??? most gangsters dont respect child modelstors

Fraxxx

« Reply #148 on: May 09, 2011, 02:46:01 AM »
"Since i'm telling you this I may as well give you the hook for those who may one day find themselves caught up by someone who looks 21 and acts 25 but turns out to be a minor. So without going into all the details of the case this is the hook. her mother put her out so she says and she called me for help.

when i found out her age i called her mother and the step father for them to come and get their daughter. the mother offered to sign her over to me. the step father said he'd tell the mother i called.when i asked the girl why she lied to me. she said that if i knew her real age i wouldn't have helped her. and i told her you're right.

She told me that the reason she was attracted to older men is because her step father had been molesting her for 3 yrs.and that she told her mom and she didn't believe her. instead she put her out. to make a long story short i put her in a suite at the doubletree hotel, put a hundred dollars on the phone and told her to call her family to come get her because at this point i'm scared out my fuckin mind.

I don't find out until i'm in jail that this same girl had been wanted for prostitution as well as had sex with 3 other dudes the night before because she went to them for shelter and that's what she had to pay them for shelter. She admitted on the stand that i never knew she was under age until i discover her medical card with her birthday on it.

mind you in crimianl law a crime is not constituted a crime just based on the action. it's also the criminal intent. If you are unaware of someone's age and they tell you they are the age they are portraying you most likely have no reason to think other wise, therefore there is no criminal intent in your mind. But, the way the law here is written is" lack of knowledge of her age cannot be used as a defense."so even if you've hoodwinked , lied to , and entrapped you have no defense.That is why i took the deal and have to deal with the label that has been placed on me." - Dresta

Who knows, but I wouldn't speak on a situation I no absolutely nothing about and I have no reason to doubt his statement either.
i don´t need any medicate shit im 100 normal.

Dikteta Dax

« Reply #149 on: May 09, 2011, 07:49:47 AM »
It's funny how you guys are cool with drestas story and believe what he is saying (not saying he is lying). But you would  be singing a different tune If you had a registered sex offender living next to you and your family, despite what there story may be...