Author Topic: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE  (Read 14629 times)

Hack Wilson - real

Re: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE
« Reply #165 on: October 25, 2015, 10:11:18 AM »
In the hood, many guys are. Crazy but true.
WTF  ??? most gangsters dont respect child modelstors

And that's the biggest lie ever told. That's generally what people in different hoods seem to think. Most gangsters are gangsters because they don't have the right mind state nor feelings. Rap thugs ain't the same as real street thugs. Most of them are sick in the head and don't know wtf they be doing or saying.

So there's ALOT of the so called "gangsters" or just local dudes in hoods or whatever that be on that shit and NO ONE (unless it's family) is gonna give him justice. People don't care unless it's their family. That's the lowest of the low though. Molestation/Rape is serious shit and i don't feel sorry for people who do it and end up getting murked like they deserve to be.

Stop playing dumb & making up lies. Im a crip & been a crip since i was 12 years old & i know for a fact that street niggas do not like child molesters. Child molesting is some white people shit & shit that rich people do. Street niggas is against child molesters 100% & thats a fact

Yeah I rep the bangor Bloods and we don't fuck w that pedo shit, it's not taken lightly

WittyWestCoaster

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #166 on: October 28, 2015, 02:11:33 AM »
Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee-aaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn!!!!

Terrible Homie :-\

Okka

« Reply #167 on: December 28, 2015, 02:35:36 PM »
I remember readin' that Dre'sta interview years ago. I think it was fake.