Author Topic: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE  (Read 14523 times)

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
Re: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE
« Reply #90 on: August 26, 2008, 05:09:48 PM »
I'm not going to try and defend Dresta BUT. . .Some of ya'll got issue's. You don't know what went down. That shit could've really happend. Or she coulda lied about her age. Or lied about it happening all together. You can't put any faith in our justice system. So to put down another man when you really don't honestly know the truth is a mistake. . .

I agree with you man.  The fact that I know that this shit can happen to anyone is b/c my girlfriend's brother is on that site.  There's a lot more to the story that I care to post but he was charged with rape and received 2 felony counts and had to register as a sex offender.  What happened is he had oral sex with a girl in his car and after she was done he was all rude to her and kicked her out of the car right in front of her friends.  Well I guess she wanted to exact revenge for being humiliated and she said he forced her to give him oral sex and shit.  There was no marks or anything.  The police came to his work and took him down to the station and pretty much physically forced him to confess.  The family didnt have much money to get a good lawyer and the court lawyer they got was shady, lazy and coerced him to make deals and shit that if he pleaded it would get erased and shit like that.  Just outright lied to him so that he didnt have to do much work.

I'm not saying Dresta didn't do it but I wouldn't be so quick to judge.  How many girls look older than they are?  I'm sure the mother was the one who called the cops.  There's a lot of people in the system who are innocent but can't buy their freedom.

Wtf, the chick was 14-15..you tellin me he didnt notice that she was 14-15? thats a lil kid duke.

maybe i could understand if she was 17 or something just maybe but damn 14-15? cmon dawg.

yeah i am saying that.  i look at miley cyrus for example.  she definitely doesnt look 15 to me.  She looks to be like 19-20.  So say she told me she was 20 and I had sex with her and Billy Ray found out than I could be charged with all types of shit even though she lied.  I would still be held accountable.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #91 on: August 26, 2008, 05:11:27 PM »
F289:

(a) (1) Any person who commits an act of sexual penetration
when the act is accomplished against the victim's will by means of
force, violence, duress, menace, or fear of immediate and unlawful
bodily injury on the victim or another person shall be punished by
imprisonment in the state prison for three, six, or eight years.
   (2) Any person who commits an act of sexual penetration when the
act is accomplished against the victim's will by threatening to
retaliate in the future against the victim or any other person, and
there is a reasonable possibility that the perpetrator will execute
the threat, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for
three, six, or eight years.

THERE YOU GO, YOU FUCKING PEDO LOVERS

you do know that police can make up a lot of charges to stick.  if the mom pressed the charges than they would put against will even if the girl consented to the sex.  just like that teacher got charged with rape even if though the student consented it was the parents that pressed the charges.

WILL SOMEONE BAN THIS SICK MOTHEFUCKER, THIS ISNT A PAEDOPHILE SYMPATHY BOARD, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU SICK FUCK

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #92 on: August 26, 2008, 05:16:54 PM »
F289:

you do know that police can make up a lot of charges to stick.  if the mom pressed the charges than they would put against will even if the girl consented to the sex.  just like that teacher got charged with rape even if though the student consented it was the parents that pressed the charges.

WILL SOMEONE BAN THIS SICK MOTHEFUCKER, THIS ISNT A PAEDOPHILE SYMPATHY BOARD, GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE YOU SICK FUCK

homie you're just a bitch on this board who tries to act all hard.  all im saying is that i would like to hear dresta's story before i pass judgement on him.  i think with all of the wrongful convictions that come in the news everyday that i can at least hear him out.  you think you're all bad typing in caps.  if you out in long beach lets meet and you can call me shit to my face before i bust your teeth in.

SOUL MECHANIX

• 'G'
« Reply #93 on: August 26, 2008, 05:20:43 PM »
I'm not going to try and defend Dresta BUT. . .Some of ya'll got issue's. You don't know what went down. That shit could've really happend. Or she coulda lied about her age. Or lied about it happening all together. You can't put any faith in our justice system. So to put down another man when you really don't honestly know the truth is a mistake. . .

That's a good point. She could have made the whole thing up. You never know.

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #94 on: August 26, 2008, 05:27:52 PM »

That's a good point. She could have made the whole thing up. You never know.

I know and all i said was maybe we should hear from Dresta what happened and you got FinlandsFinest panties in a knot.  He thinks b/c in other countries they don't have unfair legal systems that applies everywhere.  My girl works for Beverly Hills with the PD.  Everyday she comes home to me and tells me how over the radio all she heard that day was "suspicious black male" or "suspicious hispanic male"  The guy could be walking and picking his damn nose and police all over that.  People don't understand how racist it is out here and how quick the justice system can convict people who are poor or of minority.  I was one of those people that didnt understand until I moved here from Canada and saw it first hand.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #95 on: August 26, 2008, 05:30:43 PM »
F289:

homie you're just a bitch on this board who tries to act all hard.  all im saying is that i would like to hear dresta's story before i pass judgement on him.  i think with all of the wrongful convictions that come in the news everyday that i can at least hear him out.  you think you're all bad typing in caps.  if you out in long beach lets meet and you can call me shit to my face before i bust your teeth in.

WHAT STORY YOU RETARD? he has tried his hardest to keep this from ever coming out, your just as fucked up in the head as he is! and please do come and bust my teeth in, 10 quincy ave

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #96 on: August 26, 2008, 05:41:40 PM »
F289:

WHAT STORY YOU RETARD? he has tried his hardest to keep this from ever coming out, your just as fucked up in the head as he is! and please do come and bust my teeth in, 10 quincy ave

do you know Dresta or something meathead? he's trying his hardest b/c he didnt announce to norwaysfinest that hes on the sex registery.  you live by belmont shore damn homie you bad...fuckin little bitch

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #97 on: August 26, 2008, 05:53:31 PM »
F289:

do you know Dresta or something meathead? he's trying his hardest b/c he didnt announce to norwaysfinest that hes on the sex registery.  you live by belmont shore damn homie you bad...fuckin little bitch

your 30 years old for fuck sake!! come and see me TODD!! lmao come and "knock my teeth in"

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #98 on: August 26, 2008, 05:59:27 PM »
who the fuck is this dumb fuck pouring out mickeys.. fool its 8 ball or nothing...
some fan didnt even know his favorite beer..

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #99 on: August 26, 2008, 06:03:31 PM »
^ that probably wasn't Todd's bottle, my homie CPTRida... people leave stuff at the gravesite all of the time. I remember him telling me that when he first visited that spot when he came out from Canada that there was stuff at Eazy's grave.

SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #100 on: August 26, 2008, 06:05:14 PM »
F289:

your 30 years old for fuck sake!! come and see me TODD!! lmao come and "knock my teeth in"

yeah im 30 where did i say anything about my age or that i was an 18 year old whiny bitch like your bitch ass.  you come on here trying to start shit with half the board.

you dont even live inlong beach so go keep google mapping and wishing you lived in cali.

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #101 on: August 26, 2008, 06:06:45 PM »
who the fuck is this dumb fuck pouring out mickeys.. fool its 8 ball or nothing...
some fan didnt even know his favorite beer..

why you calling me a dumb fuck i didnt say shit to you

if you wanna know his homie Big Man left that there for him

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #102 on: August 26, 2008, 06:09:35 PM »
F289:

yeah im 30 where did i say anything about my age or that i was an 18 year old whiny bitch like your bitch ass.  you come on here trying to start shit with half the board.

you dont even live inlong beach so go keep google mapping and wishing you lived in cali.

lmao todd your a waste of energy homie, you know my address and your more then welcome to come and see me anytime you like!

50cal

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #103 on: August 26, 2008, 06:20:37 PM »
^ that probably wasn't Todd's bottle, my homie CPTRida... people leave stuff at the gravesite all of the time. I remember him telling me that when he first visited that spot when he came out from Canada that there was stuff at Eazy's grave.

Man that Bottle still nearly full and got them suds...

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #104 on: August 26, 2008, 06:27:52 PM »

Man that Bottle still nearly full and got them suds...

according to Todd's post a few posts above, it was left by someone named Big Man. guess he didn't want to drink it all. 
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ