Author Topic: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE  (Read 14620 times)

Laconic

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Barracuda With It.
Re: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE
« Reply #75 on: August 25, 2008, 09:16:08 AM »
Time to sell Real Brothas.

It´s still a dope album,no matter what he did or not.
So I will look past this (or at least try)  ;)

Yeah I was just kidding but damn that's fucked up especially considering some of the tracks titles include "Down Goes Another Nigga"  "Take a Ride" "Compton Swangin" and "50/50 Love." Makes more sense now  :laugh: :P

Kilo4

« Reply #76 on: August 25, 2008, 10:53:12 AM »
is this sum sort of sick joke?.

dexter

« Reply #77 on: August 25, 2008, 12:33:51 PM »
oh no

WICK1D

« Reply #78 on: August 25, 2008, 01:49:35 PM »
Damn I didnt know this happened ...thats the worst possible offense to be a pedophile..Damn Drestas just Like that rapper SPM From Texas..  I read He was in jail for raping a lil girl ...

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #79 on: August 25, 2008, 03:06:37 PM »
I'm not going to try and defend Dresta BUT. . .Some of ya'll got issue's. You don't know what went down. That shit could've really happend. Or she coulda lied about her age. Or lied about it happening all together. You can't put any faith in our justice system. So to put down another man when you really don't honestly know the truth is a mistake. . .

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #80 on: August 25, 2008, 03:08:21 PM »
I'm not going to try and defend Dresta BUT. . .Some of ya'll got issue's. You don't know what went down. That shit could've really happend. Or she coulda lied about her age. Or lied about it happening all together. You can't put any faith in our justice system. So to put down another man when you really don't honestly know the truth is a mistake. . .

its abuse, meaning he abused her, and stuck objects up her vagina, then she contacted the police . . she didnt willfully have sex with him

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #81 on: August 25, 2008, 03:29:22 PM »

its abuse, meaning he abused her, and stuck objects up her vagina, then she contacted the police . . she didnt willfully have sex with him

Actually it's ALLEGED abuse. You can't believe anything law inforcement says. And as far as him sticking objects up in her that coulda been a fukin dildo you don't know so don't try to fit in the missing pieces.

D-Stress

« Reply #82 on: August 26, 2008, 03:33:12 PM »
agreed.

p.s. it´s on wiki too, i never noticed that.

when did it happen?

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #83 on: August 26, 2008, 03:44:01 PM »

Actually it's ALLEGED abuse. You can't believe anything law inforcement says. And as far as him sticking objects up in her that coulda been a fukin dildo you don't know so don't try to fit in the missing pieces.

its not alleged abuse or he wouldnt be there happily complying to be within megans law, neither would he let them find him guilty - he's a rapper image is everything, and if he just took it on the chin and didnt tell anybody then he's damn right guilty, and of course it was probably a dildo, it wasnt gonna be a telephone was it?? the fact is he was sticking a dildo up a 14 year old, it being a dildo doesnt make it any less of a crime, any motherfucker that trys to defend this nigga one little bit is just as fucked up as he is, and can die of aids for all i care

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #84 on: August 26, 2008, 04:07:09 PM »

its not alleged abuse or he wouldnt be there happily complying to be within megans law, neither would he let them find him guilty - he's a rapper image is everything, and if he just took it on the chin and didnt tell anybody then he's damn right guilty, and of course it was probably a dildo, it wasnt gonna be a telephone was it?? the fact is he was sticking a dildo up a 14 year old, it being a dildo doesnt make it any less of a crime, any motherfucker that trys to defend this nigga one little bit is just as fucked up as he is, and can die of aids for all i care

Shut the fuk up. You're obviously an ignorant muthaphuka. He wouldn't let them find him guilty? Since when do you have a choice on weather or not you get found guilty? innocent people have been being found guilty since this country was founded. and as far as happily complying with the megans law? do you know how stupid that makes you sound? like he's gonna say FUK YALL!!! and not comply. You know where that ends you up? PRISON. . .How old are you honestly?

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #85 on: August 26, 2008, 04:50:54 PM »

I agree with you man.  The fact that I know that this shit can happen to anyone is b/c my girlfriend's brother is on that site.  There's a lot more to the story that I care to post but he was charged with rape and received 2 felony counts and had to register as a sex offender.  What happened is he had oral sex with a girl in his car and after she was done he was all rude to her and kicked her out of the car right in front of her friends.  Well I guess she wanted to exact revenge for being humiliated and she said he forced her to give him oral sex and shit.  There was no marks or anything.  The police came to his work and took him down to the station and pretty much physically forced him to confess.  The family didnt have much money to get a good lawyer and the court lawyer they got was shady, lazy and coerced him to make deals and shit that if he pleaded it would get erased and shit like that.  Just outright lied to him so that he didnt have to do much work.

I'm not saying Dresta didn't do it but I wouldn't be so quick to judge.  How many girls look older than they are?  I'm sure the mother was the one who called the cops.  There's a lot of people in the system who are innocent but can't buy their freedom.

Black Gloves

« Reply #86 on: August 26, 2008, 04:56:00 PM »

I agree with you man.  The fact that I know that this shit can happen to anyone is b/c my girlfriend's brother is on that site.  There's a lot more to the story that I care to post but he was charged with rape and received 2 felony counts and had to register as a sex offender.  What happened is he had oral sex with a girl in his car and after she was done he was all rude to her and kicked her out of the car right in front of her friends.  Well I guess she wanted to exact revenge for being humiliated and she said he forced her to give him oral sex and shit.  There was no marks or anything.  The police came to his work and took him down to the station and pretty much physically forced him to confess.  The family didnt have much money to get a good lawyer and the court lawyer they got was shady, lazy and coerced him to make deals and shit that if he pleaded it would get erased and shit like that.  Just outright lied to him so that he didnt have to do much work.

I'm not saying Dresta didn't do it but I wouldn't be so quick to judge.  How many girls look older than they are?  I'm sure the mother was the one who called the cops.  There's a lot of people in the system who are innocent but can't buy their freedom.

Wtf, the chick was 14-15..you tellin me he didnt notice that she was 14-15? thats a lil kid duke.

maybe i could understand if she was 17 or something just maybe but damn 14-15? cmon dawg.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #87 on: August 26, 2008, 04:56:56 PM »
it means he willfully abused the child, and knew of her age

(a) Any person who willfully and lewdly commits any lewd or lascivious act, including any of the acts constituting other crimes provided for in Part 1, upon or with the body, or any part or member thereof, of a child who is under the age of 14 years, with the intent of arousing, appealing to, or gratifying the lust, passions, or sexual desires of that person or the child, is guilty of a felony and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for three, six, or eight years.

(c) (1) Any person who commits an act described in subdivision (a) with the intent described in that subdivision, and the victim is a child of 14 or 15 years, and that person is at least 10 years older than the child, is guilty of a public offense and shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for one, two, or three years, or by imprisonment in a county jail for not more than one year. In determining whether the person is at least 10 years older than the child, the difference in age shall be measured from the birth date of
the person to the birth date of the child.
« Last Edit: August 26, 2008, 04:58:43 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #88 on: August 26, 2008, 05:01:31 PM »
F289:

(a) (1) Any person who commits an act of sexual penetration
when the act is accomplished against the victim's will by means of
force, violence, duress, menace, or fear of immediate and unlawful
bodily injury on the victim or another person shall be punished by
imprisonment in the state prison for three, six, or eight years.
   (2) Any person who commits an act of sexual penetration when the
act is accomplished against the victim's will by threatening to
retaliate in the future against the victim or any other person, and
there is a reasonable possibility that the perpetrator will execute
the threat, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for
three, six, or eight years.

THERE YOU GO, YOU FUCKING PEDO LOVERS

RIPE11523

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #89 on: August 26, 2008, 05:06:54 PM »
F289:

(a) (1) Any person who commits an act of sexual penetration
when the act is accomplished against the victim's will by means of
force, violence, duress, menace, or fear of immediate and unlawful
bodily injury on the victim or another person shall be punished by
imprisonment in the state prison for three, six, or eight years.
   (2) Any person who commits an act of sexual penetration when the
act is accomplished against the victim's will by threatening to
retaliate in the future against the victim or any other person, and
there is a reasonable possibility that the perpetrator will execute
the threat, shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for
three, six, or eight years.

THERE YOU GO, YOU FUCKING PEDO LOVERS

you do know that police can make up a lot of charges to stick.  if the mom pressed the charges than they would put against will even if the girl consented to the sex.  just like that teacher got charged with rape even if though the student consented it was the parents that pressed the charges.