Author Topic: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE  (Read 14522 times)

COMPTONRIDA1

Re: WEST COST M.C DRESTA IS A PAEDOPHILE
« Reply #105 on: August 26, 2008, 06:35:56 PM »
^ that probably wasn't Todd's bottle, my homie CPTRida... people leave stuff at the gravesite all of the time. I remember him telling me that when he first visited that spot when he came out from Canada that there was stuff at Eazy's grave.

you know im jus fuckin around... lol

at least he paid his respects..

cause im so compton out the game.. i couldnt tell you where the site is.. lol

i like to remember eazy the way i seen him last..

ruthless radio show.. he took me and his 1st cousin from cpcc..1 of the best time in my life

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #106 on: August 26, 2008, 06:38:57 PM »
^ that probably wasn't Todd's bottle, my homie CPTRida... people leave stuff at the gravesite all of the time. I remember him telling me that when he first visited that spot when he came out from Canada that there was stuff at Eazy's grave.

ruthless radio show.. he took me and his 1st cousin from cpcc..1 of the best time in my life

wow... lifelong memories right there.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #107 on: August 26, 2008, 08:34:14 PM »

yeah nothin but good memories right there..

i still say he was murdered..fuck tamiko..

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #108 on: August 26, 2008, 08:44:57 PM »

the 63 i help build it at our shop ..classic auto in paramount , calif...
<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-hq9IHe6_w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t-hq9IHe6_w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #109 on: August 26, 2008, 08:50:12 PM »

who eazy??

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

h2k4

« Reply #110 on: August 26, 2008, 08:56:34 PM »

<a href="http://www.youtube.com/v/t-hq9IHe6_w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1" target="_blank" class="new_win">http://www.youtube.com/v/t-hq9IHe6_w&amp;hl=en&amp;fs=1</a>

Wow good video.

Styles1

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #111 on: August 26, 2008, 09:10:21 PM »

Props....thats some dope shit right there.
SENIOR WRITER FOR WWW.ALLHIPHOP.COM

WWW.TWITTER.COM/TIM_SANCHEZ

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #112 on: August 27, 2008, 08:30:29 AM »

I agree. You ever seen the video of suge talkin bout Eazy gettin injected with aids? RIP EAZY MUTHAPHUKKIN E!!!

Mr. O

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #113 on: August 27, 2008, 09:42:41 AM »

another similar case.
[flash=200,200<object width="480" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/AlIxU8SiFZU?fs=1&amp;hl=en_US" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="385"></embed></object>[/flash]

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #114 on: August 27, 2008, 10:47:33 AM »
Yeah dat bitch had him injected with full blown aids while he was sick with nuemonia..I was with eazy days before he was admitted into the hospital...I was fixin the hydraulics on the 63... eazy did have a cold that turned into nuemonia...from eazy travelin back n forth to clevland that week..gettin the business right for bone thugs..different weather climates caused him to have a cold.. And being a grinder like he was..eazy had no time to rest ..so now nuemonia developed...

The doctor that was over seeing eazy..aint a doctor anymore...his bank account had increased a large sum of money before he quit....

Tamiko had eazy murdered..so she gain all his fortune...eazy's 1st cousin had told me that ole boy from menance 2 society ..kane  got wit the bitch..helped her spend a lot of money..ridin around in eazy cars in shit...

FUCK TAMIKO

And to top it off.. All the bitches eazy done fucked.. Why none of em have aids...not a single soul.......

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #115 on: August 27, 2008, 02:18:03 PM »
Yeah dat bitch had him injected with full blown aids while he was sick with nuemonia..I was with eazy days before he was admitted into the hospital...I was fixin the hydraulics on the 63... eazy did have a cold that turned into nuemonia...from eazy travelin back n forth to clevland that week..gettin the business right for bone thugs..different weather climates caused him to have a cold.. And being a grinder like he was..eazy had no time to rest ..so now nuemonia developed...

The doctor that was over seeing eazy..aint a doctor anymore...his bank account had increased a large sum of money before he quit....

Tamiko had eazy murdered..so she gain all his fortune...eazy's 1st cousin had told me that ole boy from menance 2 society ..kane  got wit the bitch..helped her spend a lot of money..ridin around in eazy cars in shit...

FUCK TAMIKO

And to top it off.. All the bitches eazy done fucked.. Why none of em have aids...not a single soul.......

Damn that's some cold shit. Lettin another muthaphuka ride around in his whips n shit? I always felt he was murdered. Shit just dont add up. There's also some shit floatin around on the internet with tomica talkin shit about Eazy and Lil Eazy sayin Lil Eric was a arrogant muthaphuka just like his pops was. Fuk her though. Karma will eventually catch up to her. You got any fliks with Eazy homie?

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #116 on: August 27, 2008, 02:21:02 PM »

FUCK TAMIKO

Damn that's some cold shit. Lettin another muthaphuka ride around in his whips n shit? I always felt he was murdered. Shit just dont add up. There's also some shit floatin around on the internet with tomica talkin shit about Eazy and Lil Eazy sayin Lil Eric was a arrogant muthaphuka just like his pops was. Fuk her though. Karma will eventually catch up to her. You got any fliks with Eazy homie?

naw i aint got no pics cause i never was grouped up lik that.. he was a regular nigga to me..and what was the use of a picture to me.. i was young then.. and shit really didnt matter

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #117 on: August 27, 2008, 02:22:18 PM »

FUCK TAMIKO

naw i aint got no pics cause i never was grouped up lik that.. he was a regular nigga to me..and what was the use of a picture to me.. i was young then.. and shit really didnt matter

a regular nigga?? how long ago was that?
« Last Edit: August 27, 2008, 02:33:21 PM by LongBeachsFinest »

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

AOD187um

• 'G'
« Reply #118 on: August 27, 2008, 02:31:56 PM »

FUCK TAMIKO

I feel you. . .

CP159

• Lil Geezy
« Reply #119 on: August 30, 2008, 01:13:01 PM »
FUK YALL MOTHAFUCKAS THESE BITCHES LOOK LIKE 21 OR OLDER BUT THEY YOUNG ASS FUK SO I DONT BLAME DRESTA FOR GETTING TRICKED

N FUK ALL YALL DRESTA KILLED THE FAKE ASS RAPPER GAYME IN THE SONG "WHY ME"

IT WAS THE BEST DISS SINCE EAZY-E DID REAL MOTHAFUCKEN G'S