Author Topic: New Hot Dollar Diss Record.........  (Read 1312 times)

Bch

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • NoSuchThing as Failures Only QuittRs & BullshittRs
Re: New Hot Dollar Diss Record.........
« Reply #15 on: August 21, 2008, 05:11:50 PM »
thought he would be the prime suspect because of that dub magazine show incident when they ran up on him

h2k4

« Reply #16 on: August 21, 2008, 05:15:33 PM »
ohhhhh this going to be sooooo dope another west coast (unknown) rapper hating on another west coast (big name) rapper......great i can't wait.....this will shock the world.

how is Hot Dollar unknown? He's signed to Def Jam and had a major video on BET and MTV Jams...not to mention major radio spins.  Maybe people with a lack of support such as urself are addressed on the song

I like Hot Dollar's music but let's be real here homie.  The rest of the world doesn't know him.  If his label really got behind him, he would be known but they are fumbling the ball with him.  My guess is that he will take the 40 Glocc/Spider route and diss the hottest in the Game....sadly.

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #17 on: August 21, 2008, 05:21:58 PM »
is that young life in youre pic witta blackwall street tat?

yezzzzzzur

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #18 on: August 21, 2008, 05:59:23 PM »
ohhhhh this going to be sooooo dope another west coast (unknown) rapper hating on another west coast (big name) rapper......great i can't wait.....this will shock the world.

how is Hot Dollar unknown? He's signed to Def Jam and had a major video on BET and MTV Jams...not to mention major radio spins.  Maybe people with a lack of support such as urself are addressed on the song

I like Hot Dollar's music but let's be real here homie.  The rest of the world doesn't know him.  If his label really got behind him, he would be known but they are fumbling the ball with him.  My guess is that he will take the 40 Glocc/Spider route and diss the hottest in the Game....sadly.

nah I know Hot Dolla personally... hes a real ass dude he wouldnt speak on record about someone unless he really felt it was necessary he aint that type of dude

h2k4

« Reply #19 on: August 21, 2008, 06:27:09 PM »

nah I know Hot Dolla personally... hes a real ass dude he wouldnt speak on record about someone unless he really felt it was necessary he aint that type of dude

Cool, I guess I'll check it out.

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #20 on: August 21, 2008, 06:40:18 PM »
just got the record....havent even listened to it b4 i decided to share it with u:

http://www.zshare.net/audio/17423961239420e6/

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #21 on: August 21, 2008, 06:46:34 PM »
Its not really a diss track to me....Hot Dollar speakin the truth about shit

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #22 on: August 21, 2008, 06:51:01 PM »

yeah i agree

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2008, 07:06:50 PM »
nah dis nigga tryna send shots to game

LongBeachsFinest

• Muthafuckin' Don!
  • Mafia, Get it? Got it? Good!
« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2008, 07:10:06 PM »
i listened to 30 sec of that shit, not only does he not have the talent to keep up with that beat, his shit is mad boring, nothing worth noting or quoting, he's just dropping names and disrespcting niggas, because he's another rapper that has no potential and realises he needs to make a name for himself quick or else he's gonna get dropped, he's not a factor on the west, new west or any other coast  - and how's he gonna go at game with a line like "but i dont fuck with lames" lmao . . he just lost 99.5% of the potential west coast fan base . .he's now in the group with them clown ass niggas spider loc and 40 glocc!

"i was ultimate warrior to you bully ass niggas, i will come through the hood with the fully ask niggas"

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2008, 07:12:22 PM »

yeah i agree

Yo mayne.... i personally like hot dolla and think he mad talented.... but i don't think its a good career move to go at the nigga.... Game right now is like what Snoop Dogg used to be.... get on the nigga bad side and you getting blackballed in the industry

kevin t

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2008, 07:24:23 PM »
that's the first i've heard of hot dollar and it was shit, wont be wasting my time with him again

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2008, 07:32:53 PM »
i listened to 30 sec of that shit, not only does he not have the talent to keep up with that beat, his shit is mad boring, nothing worth noting or quoting, he's just dropping names and disrespcting niggas, because he's another rapper that has no potential and realises he needs to make a name for himself quick or else he's gonna get dropped, he's not a factor on the west, new west or any other coast  - and how's he gonna go at game with a line like "but i dont fuck with lames" lmao . . he just lost 99.5% of the potential west coast fan base . .he's now in the group with them clown ass niggas spider loc and 40 glocc!

I agree with all that right there, hes stooping down to the Spider and 40 Glocc level now cause other shit aint really working for him. Its a shame, i actually liked dudes music, the fuck is he doing? He fucked up!!!

RHustle

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2008, 07:34:17 PM »

yeah i agree

Yo mayne.... i personally like hot dolla and think he mad talented.... but i don't think its a good career move to go at the nigga.... Game right now is like what Snoop Dogg used to be.... get on the nigga bad side and you getting blackballed in the industry

yeah i like Game too but he mustve said that 4 a reason...look at all them other dudes he shouted out...if he was a hater he wouldnt have shouted out all them other dudes

AnybodyKilla

« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2008, 07:45:18 PM »

yeah i agree

yeah i like Game too but he mustve said that 4 a reason...look at all them other dudes he shouted out...if he was a hater he wouldnt have shouted out all them other dudes

What other dudes? I only bumped half of it, im assuming those other hood rats just like himself he shouted out LOL?