Author Topic: New Hot Dollar Diss Record.........  (Read 1313 times)

westrisingagain

• Lil Geezy
Re: New Hot Dollar Diss Record.........
« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2008, 07:47:30 PM »
hot dollar just lost my respect. i guess hell stay doing shows at the rocket in hawthorne when he busts dumb shit like this

LOS SKANLESS NATIVE

« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2008, 07:49:44 PM »
Its not really a diss track to me....Hot Dollar speakin the truth about shit

yeah i agree

Yo mayne.... i personally like hot dolla and think he mad talented.... but i don't think its a good career move to go at the nigga.... Game right now is like what Snoop Dogg used to be.... get on the nigga bad side and you getting blackballed in the industry

yeah i like Game too but he mustve said that 4 a reason...look at all them other dudes he shouted out...if he was a hater he wouldnt have shouted out all them other dudes

Yeah he got a reason... Cuz Game hot right now.... he tryna get a lil bit of the nigga shine SMH....  mo money mo problems

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2008, 08:12:14 PM »
hot dollar just lost my respect. i guess hell stay doing shows at the rocket in hawthorne when he busts dumb shit like this

i fucks wit Game too and im not 4 beef shit but ima rock with my dude Hot Dolla still... he said his piece if thats how he felt then whatever it dont affect the way i feel about his music period
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 08:17:50 PM by dj rambo »

Steve Harvey's Hair

• Lil Geezy
  • I Fukked kittygurl too
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2008, 08:17:38 PM »
nigga is trash jus like his brother

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2008, 08:30:53 PM »
LOL whats funny I seen some of these same game groupies in this thread before the song went up saying Hot Dollar had skills now he said he dont fuck with Game(which is not a diss just his prefrence) he wack now? LOL come on be for real I fuck with Game music but all them niggas he shouted out is just as dope and talented as Game. It is just the fact that they have not gotten the right record deal as Game.

COMPTONRIDA1

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2008, 08:32:41 PM »
NICE...GOTTA LIKE IT..

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2008, 08:34:09 PM »
LOL whats funny I seen some of these same game groupies in this thread before the song went up saying Hot Dollar had skills now he said he dont fuck with Game(which is not a diss just his prefrence) he wack now? LOL come on be for real I fuck with Game music but all them niggas he shouted out is just as dope and talented as Game. It is just the fact that they have not gotten the right record deal as Game.

h2k4

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2008, 08:35:17 PM »
I like Hot Dollar's music but let's be real here homie.  The rest of the world doesn't know him.  If his label really got behind him, he would be known but they are fumbling the ball with him.  My guess is that he will take the 40 Glocc/Spider route and diss the hottest in the Game....sadly.

Didn't I tell you. Yeah you did.

Not only is this a poorly executed diss song, but it's disrespectful to Pac because he dropped wack ass lyrics over his beat.  You can't use a legend's beat and come soft, that's a no no.  I think Dollar is going to lose a shitload of the fan base he's trying to reach by going lightweight against Game and Wayne.  He should have learned when his brother tried to go at Game. 

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2008, 08:44:24 PM »
I like Hot Dollar's music but let's be real here homie.  The rest of the world doesn't know him.  If his label really got behind him, he would be known but they are fumbling the ball with him.  My guess is that he will take the 40 Glocc/Spider route and diss the hottest in the Game....sadly.

Not only is this a poorly executed diss song, but it's disrespectful to Pac because he dropped wack ass lyrics over his beat.  You can't use a legend's beat and come soft, that's a no no.  I think Dollar is going to lose a shitload of the fan base he's trying to reach by going lightweight against Game and Wayne.  He should have learned when his brother tried to go at Game. 

Only fan base he will lose is teen age groupies who nut hug certain artist instead of just chillin and enjoyin the music.

h2k4

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2008, 08:54:17 PM »

Only fan base he will lose is teen age groupies who nut hug certain artist instead of just chillin and enjoyin the music.

Very true but isn't that the majority of people who buy music, lol.  There's very few of us who who don't get caught up in these beefs.

Jay Rome

• Muthafuckin' OG
« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2008, 08:59:10 PM »

Very true but isn't that the majority of people who buy music, lol.  There's very few of us who who don't get caught up in these beefs.

Real shit I agree with you I fucks with Hot Dollar some of his shit.....But I think Game is way doper but fuck it they West Coast so I fucks with any nigga that got heat on the coast.

chunkc85

• Muthafuckin' Double OG
  • Tha Buziness
« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2008, 08:59:58 PM »
Gonna check it out.

Old English

• Muthafuckin' Don!
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2008, 09:03:30 PM »

no offense but you must not be in the "very few" based on ur previous 2 statements LOL

i fucks with yah h2k4 - u are always a positive dude and brind alot to this community but u have to admit that dolla didnt really go in that hard on anyone just stated the obvious

MOON KNIGHT

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2008, 09:11:04 PM »
I'm surprised it took him this long to come up with a song going at game.
Game dissed his brother Guerilla Black years ago.

h2k4

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2008, 09:14:14 PM »

no offense but you must not be in the "very few" based on ur previous 2 statements LOL

i fucks with yah h2k4 - u are always a positive dude and brind alot to this community but u have to admit that dolla didnt really go in that hard on anyone just stated the obvious

Haha, no offense taken homie.  I support Hot Dollar's music, which is evident in other topics about him.  But this song was labeled as a diss song so I'm going to base my rating on it as a diss song.  It's not going to stop me from listening to him but I'm just stating my opinion.
And I appreciate the comment, you also positively contribute to this community, +1.
« Last Edit: August 21, 2008, 09:16:19 PM by h2k4 »